Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession (31521 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Amagite2: 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Controversial blogger, Kemi Olunloyo, has reacted to Stephanie Otobo's confession about being paid by politicians and pastors to defame Apostle Suleiman.

Kemi who confessed two weeks ago after she was arrested and sent to prison for accusing pastor David Ibiyeomie, a pastor based in Port Harcourt, of adultery, has said she should not be compared to Stephanie Otobo.

She wrote;

"MY DEAR STEPHANIE
Yes you confessed so well to setting #ApostleSuleiman up after rival pastors and politicians paid you. You give people like me a bad name. Stephanie, I posted the first page of an 8 page letter sent to me AS AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST to dig into alleged corruption in a church. I do not investigative adultery or alter writer's own letter. That is why I refused to cover Oyakhilome and Suleiman. However that first page had the newsmaker's names in it and I was promptly arrested as I was looking for witnesses and posted my number. I fought the system to prove my innocence by pleading that it was SENT TO ME. I do NOT collect money for news tips or do sponsored stories not verified. I was awaiting the newsmaker's response to confirm or deny and never got the chance to file a story and they never returned my messages. I spent a total of 6 mos in prison!! You DID NOT go to prison when Apostle had you arrested. Did sponsors PAY? Your confession was lame! It had no character. On Sunday, I will attend Thanksgiving for David Ibiyeomie's successful 5 nights of glory crusade. I will hand over the letter to him and finally FREE myself in a water baptism. Only God and possibly him know the writer who called themselves a "Salvation Ministries member." I was not paid, the devil used me to try and investigate lies. All stories I did about Pastors were true. This person also called me the expert on pastor stories especially after Rev. King, Oyedepo girl slap, Adeboye students on cocaine and TB Joshua congregation death in Ghana and Nigeria. Politicians and even rival Pastors can't pay me to tarnish names. Many say we touched the annointed and did them harm. You did more harm for allowing the devil to PAY u to slander, defame & libel a man about car gifts, a fake pregnancy and lies on promises he made u. The wife's video told it all. Take what's left of the money and donate it to Suleiman's church to help his prison ministry if he has one. Empower our people suffering behind bars. That is what I stand for. God Bless you
KOO"
https://www.instagram.com/p/BecxpGSH_GT/

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/your-confession-was-lame-kemi-olunloyo.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Papiikush: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Kettle calling frying pan black.

Weren't you in church confessing earlier this month?

Una be mumu.

My question now is... Was the facetime evidence fake?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Florblu(f): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jail calling

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by LesbianBoy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Apostle suleman thinks nigerians are fools grin grin grin

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by OKorowanta: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Two of una,centipedes don lay eggs for una brain.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by DozieInc(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Make devil no use you next time.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Ever8054: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Kemi..thought you girls are colleague...?...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Mizsylviah(f): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hmmm see Aunty Kemi o,she is now scared of pastors grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Elnino4ladies: 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Apostle Sulieman is playing on our intelligence

36 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Corrinthians(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Watch as those Osu yoots who once said she should show hard evidence she and Apostle Otobo had an affair bother not to ask her to show evidence she was induced by a politician to taint the apostle's image. cheesy

Osus and contradictory opinions...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Otobo, Suleiman, Olunloyo. This thread is full of sh!t

$50 Amazon Gift card available

Price: 15k.

WhatsApp: 07085944307

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Nackzy: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Foolish Woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by teamsynergy: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
this aunty never chill at all
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by yeyeboi(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pot calling kettle black cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hm... why havent i noticed all this while that Stephanie is the younger version of Kemi undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by BruncleZuma: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Stephanie she says your confession game is lame AF...

[img]https:///media/1-28-2018/jH07En.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by kayDooo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Rubbish. Make una carry una wahala go jorh we don tired
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by baby124: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Apostle has not answered the account information, FaceTime pics and his car in Daniella Okeke’s house yet. Stephanie’s confession never can wipe that evidence.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Aunty Kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by rawtouch: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Bossontop(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
undecided
Na wa oo see who iz talking for God sake

1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Damfostopper(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
can this 2 old hag lemme hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Corrinthians(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
It is easier for me to believe there exists a sensible Osu Jew than believe Apostle wasn't otobolised. grin

What can one say about this throwback picture of Apostle?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Wikinaija(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lol Link below
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by ngwababe(f): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Chai!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by lordsharks(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
I smell lies
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by lordsharks(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Papiikush:
Kettle calling frying pan black.

Weren't you in church confessing earlier this month?

I think this unrepentant bìtch still have a loosed screw up her head!
Abi o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by hardywaltz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lol battle of the confessers
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by mamatayour(f): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shago n bu igo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by EWAagoyin(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Kemi shouldn't be compared to otobo really... Kemi said she spent 6months on jail because what she wrote about pastor David was sent to her and during her arrest she called on those who sent her the story to come forward to clear her name and to make it clear she wasn't blackmailing pastor David but no one came forward making her spend months in jail hence what prompted her recent act of apologizing to pastor david.... On the other hand I've seen otobo and pastor sule doing face time... I've also seen otobo flashing boobss to pastor sule over face time ....all this evidence was shared by otobo herself and now otobo and pastor sule wants me to believe the crap movie otobo just performed in his church... Both pastor sule and otobo are mad .... Useless set of people

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs / Peter Okoye's Six Packs: Then Vs Now Photos / Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.