Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man (3792 Views)

Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off / Leaked Video Of A Cheating Ghanian Woman With Other Man / Wonders: My Monkey Satisfy Me More Than Any Other Man Could (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by francis247(m): 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Some things are easier said than done. Have you ever thought about what you would do if you found out that your spouse or significant other was cheating on you? While this is not a fun topic to think about, it’s hard to not let the “what if” thought cross your mind. Chances are, you have thought about this and you have a game plan in your back pocket. You may just up and leave, or you may get so angry that you seek revenge on him/her. And oftentimes your ideal plan doesn’t go the way you expected and you end up doing the opposite. It happens.

One man did something quite different when he discovered that his wife had been cheating on him while he was away. He wrote a note to the guy she was cheating with, and this is what is said…

To the guy doing my wife. You know who you are. Yes I know. No I am not angry, I would just ask a few things of you. After all you are giving it to my wife.

1.Please stop leaving the seat up, I keep getting blamed and it is starting to get old.

2. You may be giving me a chance to go fishing more often but please stop drinking all my beer.It is fine if you have a couple while you visit (god knows I drink plenty before I find her attractive), but please leave me a few as I have to be there longer than you.

3. If you do drink the last one buy more or leave money on the counter I will pick some up.

4. Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son believes if its not there he does not have to wipe. We keep it under the sink, unless you can recommend a better spot?

5. After doing my wife please use something disposable to wipe off with. The basket of clothes on the right is mine and the clothes are clean as my wife does not do my washing, I run out of time rushing to work. Last week my sweatshirt was crusty(thanks).

6. Please do not tell my children that you are their uncle, they are young not mentally challenged.

7. Please stop turning the heat up, You pay nothing and MUD is putting it in my ass, my wife may like it but I think it hurts.

8.When she asks “do these pants make me look fat,” say no. You may think giving a different answer will make her think twice about eating a gallon of ice cream a day but all you are doing is giving her a reason to go buy more pants that she will look just as fat in.

9.Stop eating the baked goods. The brownies you ate were from my mom for my birthday. My wife has not cooked anything that good for years and if she does she will not share.

10.Try shifting your weight when you sit on my chair. The recliner that I rarely have time for (soccer games and practice, basketball camp for the kids takes much of my time and I try to help with school work too)has a grove in it that forces me to roll to the left.

Lastly I would like thank you for taking her to lunch on Valentines Day. She was not as hungry as usual and only ordered one meal. I may be able to use the money I saved to take the children to a movie. I hope you can help me with these items, it may become awkward if I have to confront her. If you can do this for me I will give you a heads up on when I will be gone and for how long so that you don’t feel rushed.

P.S. I am going to take the kids to the Great Wolf Lodge on the 3rd of April for four days, I have a bottle of vodka above the fridge if you find yourself low on beer.

Well, there ya have it. This guy proved his point in a very creative way. It would be interesting to find out where the relationship stands now.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by Ebije1(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Udon meanit..

1 Like

Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by Daniel2289(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2018
This is Ridiculous!!!
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by marveangel(m): 12:21am On Jan 28, 2018
too many crazy in this world

1 Like

Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by LessNoise: 12:29am On Jan 28, 2018
That's not a marriage anymore they are flatmates

1 Like

Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by nuggarito: 12:40am On Jan 28, 2018
This one na go ahead, probably letter of appointment from the united nations, what kinda man will give this kind permission. Oyibo people and their weird lifestyle.
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by franksam2009: 1:08am On Jan 28, 2018
lol
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 28, 2018
...god knows I drink plenty before I find her attractive.

The above sentence says it all. This is why I believe in loving who I find attractive. I may react the same way if by accident I find myself in his shoes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by sylvez(m): 6:10am On Jan 28, 2018
my brother only the truth can set you free

you cant react that way.....

meanwhile, e no go better for Buhari

CaptainJeffry:

The above sentence says it all. This is why I believe in loving who I find attractive. I may react the same way if by accident I find myself in his shoes
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by uboma(m): 6:21am On Jan 28, 2018
hilarious but cannot happen in reality.
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by okk4sure: 6:55am On Jan 28, 2018
Oyinbo people with their simplicity&stupidity.It's even a taboo in African to 'do' anoda mans wife in her husband apartment nt to talk of bin noticed.In Yorubaland,if u died dia,ur corpses will b treated like a trash.Anyway,its hillarious. ..
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by IamLEGEND1: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2018

Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by brownsugar23: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2018
Shit happen
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by Rooneyboy(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2018
And if the lady in question gets to see the letter she'll feel so stupid and useless and for that reason I'll make sure she gets her own duplicate copy.
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by eddyslim(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2018
Women and cheating are like 5&6
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by Michelle55: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
sad I feel sorry for the man.. mehn... it's not easy imagining another man humping your wife, Chai. some men dey suffer sha.
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by addictiv(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
Maybe the guy is like me...there are more important things to worry about than a cheating spouse. Eventually you realise that true love can't be forced Same with loyalty. Marriage is work, at some point you are bound to get distracted by other concerns. It's high time people understand that staying faithful to one partner for life is a feat only very few persons can achieve. I don't expect her to remain faithful for life, she shouldnt expect that from me also. the most important thing is, in all that is to be done family comes first.
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by dan9ice(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
If a man catches his wife with any guy, the woman leaves
if a woman catches her husband with any girl, the woman leaves..
When will man leave if they are cut??
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by Solmax(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
lol that no 6 Uncles have suffered
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wao!

This is sad.... It's like the man has been nailed somewhere, does she pays the bills? does he work for her father? Whatever happens to divorce?

This is sad...
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by princepaul20(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
This is sad.... It's like the man has been nailed somewhere, does she pays the bills? does he work for her father? Whatever happens to divorce?

IT IS NOT EVERYTHING THAT YOU GO FOR DIVORCE. THE MAN KNOWS BETTER
FAMILY FIRST
Re: Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man by francis247(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Accidentally Sent Me Her N*de Photos Meant For Her BF, Then This Happene / Rate My New Photo / What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.