Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (36044 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / MEN!! If You Believe In Your Girlfriend's MALE BESTIE, You Are A F00L!! (Photo) / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by openmine(m): 1:35am On Jan 29, 2018
kingxsamz:

..Male Bestie.... another name for side Boo.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by bezimo(m): 1:42am On Jan 29, 2018
RealityShot:
as someone who has been a bestie too many times..

guy tell her to drop that guy and distance herself from him now or you will end the relationship!

you should be her BESTIE!!!

she is in love with him, he just doesnt have some things she needs, YET!

girls dont hang with guys they re not into! Doing him is just a matter of him asking or circumstances
!!

she breaks it or you walk. SIMPLE

Well said

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by PoliticalChinex(m): 1:43am On Jan 29, 2018
Me need a female beastie......

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by openmine(m): 1:54am On Jan 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
A matured woman in a serious relationship or at least in a relationship with someone she values,loves and respects knows there is a boundary when it comes to relating with opposite gender

One can safely say, you are either dating a lady/girl who has no deep knowledge of what relationship entails or you are with a lady who doesn't value you that much. You are dating yourself!

Communicate with your girlfriend, tell her your worries, make her see reasons with you. If she remains adamant, draw a line. Make her choose between you and her 'bestie' then you will have your answer!
You are one of the few matured ladies still remaining in Nigeria!
Please keep it up!
Plenty of respect for you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by openmine(m): 2:06am On Jan 29, 2018
Macgreat:
She is not your wife!

Marry her then you can complain.
What You can do in a relationship is the same thing that will happen in marriage!

A cheat before marriage will be a chronic cheat after marriage!

A liar in a relationship will also be a liar during marriage!

A dirty person in a relationship can't start being clean all of a sudden just because they are now married!

A non committed woman or man cannot simply be transformed overnight to a committed person just because a "ring" has been put in the finger!

Thats senseless and a total BS!

Who "You really are" is what you will take to your marriage!

A marriage is not an umbrella or "transform machine" that converts people into what they were not!

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Meche33(m): 2:09am On Jan 29, 2018
Man and woman can't be friends talk more of best friends

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by goingape: 2:22am On Jan 29, 2018
Chatflick:
Hello guys it has been a while.... Please how can someone cope with his girlfriend having a male best friend? From my own point of view, I believe the boyfriend should occupy that space. Most times I call, she is always with her bestie and he tends to listen to our conversation and sometimes even interrupt it. Please serious and matured minds..

PS: She tells him everything, he knows stuffs about her that I don't. I'm not scared of him taking her from me just that I'm not comfortable with it all all and I'm loosing it gradually.
you are busy suffering while your Gf is also bush collecting preek from her bestie! undecided

Usele naija women in advance!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Tijay90(m): 2:34am On Jan 29, 2018
Get a female "best friend"... Equation balanced.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by AreaFada2: 2:43am On Jan 29, 2018
bjayx:
Many girls v a close male friend. Truth is while few r just friends, many have had casual sex/romance with them.

God bless you.

Some remain just friends. But in many there has been something sexual at some point. And both "agreed" it should never happen again. Until they do what humans are best at: succumbing.

Or at least one has declared intention to go beyond just friendship but has been friend-zoned.

The friend-zoned one already accepts he/she cannot get the leading role. He/she might just be content with a supporting role. For now. cheesy grin

Opportunity makes the thief.

I always had many female friends. But I always gradually withdraw once they get serious with a guy or get married.

While nothing ever happened between us, I am quite conscious that men are generally not comfortable with gf/fiancee/wife having very close single male friends.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by tealaw(m): 2:56am On Jan 29, 2018
He's GAY. Dnt even flinch.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Lexusgs430: 3:53am On Jan 29, 2018
Chatflick:
Hello guys it has been a while.... Please how can someone cope with his girlfriend having a male best friend? From my own point of view, I believe the boyfriend should occupy that space. Most times I call, she is always with her bestie and he tends to listen to our conversation and sometimes even interrupt it. Please serious and matured minds..

PS: She tells him everything, he knows stuffs about her that I don't. I'm not scared of him taking her from me just that I'm not comfortable with it all all and I'm loosing it gradually.

The moment you said you are not scared of him taking her from you, it simply means you are in a relationship of convenience at the moment.........

If they are only simply platonic friends? You seem to be having false sense of insecurity or jealous or a combination of both......

Do you have female friends?
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 29, 2018
Cowbuoy:

You're welcome, Bruv... cool

BTW, if you're still kinda confused on how to go about it... There are 2 things involved I could tell you right now..

1. You should try and confront your girlfriend in a more gentlemanly way and ask her about it... She might spill and she might not, either way you shouldn't turn it into a fight..

2. You should try and find a way to make that Nigga (her bestie) a friend of yours too or probably your own "bestie" too... Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" grin
A "try hard " spotted !
You tried so hard time sound cook and wise to meet his expectations and ended up butching it.

Read you post again, good now read it again even slower this time.
Does it make sense ? I thought so too.

It's simple in Nigeria eso women do not have best make friends they have make friends they have deeo feelings for on a deep soul level.
Infact one of her fantasy is making love to him, hiw deeo.and spiritual the connection will be, she often fantasizes about this.

So many wiomen have made metheur besties and I have bedded all them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 29, 2018
Chatflick:

Let me.put it like this

1. He is her soul mate
2. They probably shag sometimes and it's amazing and she feels he understands her body
3.she always compares you to him in her mind wondering why you can't be more like him
4. She is very needy and he indulges her
5. He doesn't see her the same way to him she is just the flavour of the week
6. Her dream is to marry him, you need to understand this deeply
7. He shags her as he likes
8. He sees you as weak very very weak
9. He can end your relationship anytime he wants
10.she is fickle minded and easily manipulated, you don't want a girl like that as your gf

See I have like 6 girls who I am.their bestie and they all share similar traits

They want a place to go where there's always food and freedom to chill and talk garbage which my house offers
They all have needy issues
They all are people who don't know which they are
They are all easily manipulated
I always tell the bf when it gets to the point where they reach out the same thing
Never take a needy confused girl seriously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by sulakishop(m): 4:16am On Jan 29, 2018
You are still single OP, just like my little sister!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by valentinos22(m): 4:18am On Jan 29, 2018
Chatflick:

i can imagine what u are thinking right now....if she was your wife a gentlemanly approach would have been recommended but since she is your girlfriend, then i recommend to u the the "valentinos law of relationships" which states that you should deliberately dish out an equal and opposite havoc per unit havoc dropped by your partner ..in this case u gatto deliberately f##k{in ascending order} her best-friend,cousin, immediate sister and or if available the mother. before you finish this order, u will hear her sound like a relationship counselor ,if not becoming a powerful prayer warrior at MMFM...women dont always know what to do with peace,respect and freedom when given....

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
A matured woman in a serious relationship or at least in a relationship with someone she values,loves and respects knows there is a boundary when it comes to relating with opposite gender

One can safely say, you are either dating a lady/girl who has no deep knowledge of what relationship entails or you are with a lady who doesn't value you that much. You are dating yourself!

Communicate with your girlfriend, tell her your worries, make her see reasons with you. If she remains adamant, draw a line. Make her choose between you and her 'bestie' then you will have your answer!

Women can always be like this, Matured or Not. They just believe their close pals are innocent. Keeping Yam with a Goat cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Deepfreezer(m): 4:55am On Jan 29, 2018
Chatflick:

If you make it an issue you will be surprised she will pick him over you.
My advice OP is to move on with your life and of she truly want to be with you she will dis engage the bestie.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by taiwiki(m): 5:06am On Jan 29, 2018
Tell her u ain't comfortable with it and if she no gree, u sef find a female bestie grin ...
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by officialyussboss: 5:34am On Jan 29, 2018
Baba there is nothing like best male friend jareh...they love each other they just have not figured it out or are afraid to tell each other

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by jaxxy(m): 5:36am On Jan 29, 2018
Chatflick:

The only time my gal can hv a male bestie dats dat close is if he's gay or has his own gf who is also aware hes bestie to my gal so the check and balance are there. And if I notice an atom of him attracted to her hes fired immediately
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by diehard1: 5:36am On Jan 29, 2018
Tell her you also have a female bestie. Hope you are not the backup boyfriend?
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by progress69: 5:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Chatflick:

bro. I knacked all my female "bestie"

wise up!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by kenzkeys(m): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2018
guy... sincerely eh... the guy z doing a great job. but one thing u should no z dah he z banging her surely. talking from experience, I've been bestie to lots of girls n it gets to a time she loosens up even her body cos she trusts him already. getting close to the bestie guy will only fuel more pretence... dahz if the guy is good. if your gf can't love u much to reduce or stay away from him then... my brother... LOBATAN

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by InvertedHammer: 6:04am On Jan 29, 2018
Chatflick:

How do you guys reduce yourselves to this pathetic level?

Everyone is expendable.

Just walk away.

/

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by engrlarex(m): 6:17am On Jan 29, 2018
If you are a guy man, I mean smart Nigga, u go chop her Kpekus, coz by then u go Don identify her soft spot.

FrancisDozie:

You getting yourself worried over nothing.

I was the bestie of one of my female friend and she had a boyfriend too.

I know everything about her that even her parents don't know.

I didn't end up in bed with her.
You can't dictate who becomes her bestie when you have not walked her down the aisle, man.

My friend is married now, we are still sweet and close as before.

I am the one that's telling her, let the friendship die off since she got a husband now.

We never dated at any time , even the mum and siblings know me too.

Keep worrying yourself oh
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by carlcar2012(f): 6:18am On Jan 29, 2018
Chatflick:

lol better friends with better benefits

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Sike(m): 6:24am On Jan 29, 2018
kingxsamz:

..Male Bestie.... another name for side Boo.
GBAM!
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by toogbasky(m): 6:24am On Jan 29, 2018
Chai!, all those girls wen I smatch in the name of Bestie,,, university days sweet sha

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by kenir(m): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2018
FrancisDozie:

You getting yourself worried over nothing.

I was the bestie of one of my female friend and she had a boyfriend too.

I know everything about her that even her parents don't know.

I didn't end up in bed with her.
You can't dictate who becomes her bestie when you have not walked her down the aisle, man.

My friend is married now, we are still sweet and close as before.

I am the one that's telling her, let the friendship die off since she got a husband now.

We never dated at any time , even the mum and siblings know me too.

Keep worrying yourself oh

confession of a friendzoned broda

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Burgerlomo: 6:37am On Jan 29, 2018
marveangel:
having a girl as a best friend is like having a chicken for a pet eventually you will eat it someday.... you catch my drift

grin
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by MetroBaba1(m): 6:38am On Jan 29, 2018
Amakavula:
ignore him, focus on your girlfriend. if you give her the attention, drag her along in your stuff she would spend less time with him. Trust me he already knows too much about you already so get her to bring him along and be a third wheel.

See Your Mouth...
If You're The One, Can You Ignore?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 29, 2018
Never date a girl with a male bestie.. He's a side niqqa fvcking that punna in ways u never dreamed of. I remember amaka back in school days, fine sweet girl with thick as$ she had a fiance who would come around almost every weekend to be with her. While i fvckd the sh1t outta her juicy punna regularly she introduced me as her best friend. The niqqa made me his pal & when ever he was around he would check up on me and a lot of times we would hang out drinking and laughing like buddies but i was still fvcking his babe like mad... Even when they got married eventually she would still call me up & start playing those games we used to play that eventually leads to mind blowing fvckn... I puurposely had to change sim & ignore her on social media to save myself the trap of fvcking another man's legally married wife...[/b] Never take a girl serious if her bestie is another niqqa[b]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.