Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3860424 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ifu is crying
I guess this is genuine
Catharsis....
Ifu is crying for princess

Rico: superman is here to save you..you crying for bitto
Ifu: who da hell is that...I like princess and I feel she likes me too
Rico: yes she likes you.. She told me

Me: grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
no need to like,I will quote u a million times...Rico is bae!!
I thought I was the only one feeling Rico. Can't wait for Biggie to Unpair them.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Just the viewers
Thanks!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Bambam is always complaining. I am tired of her.

Rico has this innocent look.

Leo's eyes are beautiful

Ahneeka has life. She brings smartness to the house

Lolu is cunning

Tobi is a barbers chair, he goes anywhere Delilah the barber pushes it. Quite annoying

Cece should just leave the boys. I have been tired of her since day 1

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Big brother better unpair them this week angry
Abi o...Tired already, make dem just free Teddy for me jare
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Flexsexybone:
Ifu Enada is crying. Bunch of fake housemates. Mtcheewwww

Well shes sobbing privately. Unlike the others, she doesn't even want Rico around. She feels princess was the only one that liked her. She's cool

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:
Ahneeka is saying that she feels like the results aren't by 'voting', she's basically surprised that Dee One left because he's funny, surprised that Princess 'beauty queen' and 'fun girl' left too

Ahneeka has no idea that we found dee one's jokes plainly crappy most of the time.
I feel bitto killed princess in terms of fans, she alone would have fared better, i felt grin
ill miss her liberian accent also grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Ifu is crying I guess this is genuine Catharsis.... Ifu is crying for princess
Rico: superman is here to save you..you crying for d1 Ifu: who da hell is that...I like princess and I feel she likes me too Rico: yes she likes you.. She told me

It was Brito she asked who the hell is he?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Rico ....
I wish you would win

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Awww Rico is so sweet,

Ifu was crying on her bed alone upstairs.
Rico saw her crying and raw upstairs to console her.
She says she is crying for princess because she felt princess is her friend, who really like her,

She tells Rico that she would like to be alone that she doesn't like braking down in front of people and she doesn't like people telling her sorry.
Rico tries to comfort her some more and she tells him that she will be fine and join him later in the kitchen.

Rico leaves and she continues crying.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Agbgift:

It was Brito she asked who the hell is he?
bitto....yeah
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Y is ceec always saying "do u understand"?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tetragramaton:

If he had done that thing on Tuesday. E for no go but his votes will go down. But right now if you read the game well, you will see that the new twist might be that they will pick another strategic partner. Viewers who were voting because of romantic pair will be forced to vote for individual preference. If Mina is paired with Leo, angel or ricco, she will not survive.
Nah, Nina is a strong contender, I don't know who's stronger between she and Miracle but I think she'd have enough supporters to make up for a 'weak' partner

Tbh I don't know how strong Leo is

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Team Rico for the mola....

Team Rico Rico Rico...

Well mannered

Cool guy

Funny

Mature

we should fall down the walls of Jericho for our Rico. cool cool

I'm team Rico

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
LholarB:

This doesn't meant shit... Efe had Lower votes in the first week and got better with time.... Bet Nigerians and pity vote be like 5 and 6, Lmao

Waiting for Biggie to Unpair Biko so we can know their strength ( fan wise) individually ....this pairing thingy ain't working for me, will vote when they are unpaired .
Efe always had the highest Vote.. ..go figure

I see an Efe in Miracle

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Will be interesting to see them as individuals

Mina - Both popular, combined got 28%

BamTeddy - Is Bam popular? I know Teddy is, imagine if he'd had a partner as popular as him

Basically I feel like some housemates may have taken away from their partner's potential, can't wait to see individual scores
You sound like the hater you are.
Bam Bam up until a few days ago when the voting line was already closed was the strongest female in that house.
Teddy who came in strong then lost his popularity along the way reignited his popularity because of the bamteddy shippers.
And the fact that both teddy eczema and bam bam have more followers on ig than Nina says it all.
If they're separated, teddy A would be lucky to beat Ricco who is quickly gaining fans or even Tobi.
The future is for the young, the old man with dementia have had his time some thirty thirty years ago, let miracle that is still growing shine.
Your hate is subtle but it's very obvious it is there, I told you I could see through you. You are probably one of the many liking all the negative comments about miracle.
Read this, this 28 percent will be the lowest vote we will get this season, the next ones will be so high, you'll scream.
Mtcheeeeeeeeew.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
RedDistrict:

Ahneeka has no idea that we found dee one's jokes plainly crappy most of the time.
I feel bitto killed princess in terms of fans, she alone would have fared better, i felt grin

No she wouldn't. She shouldn't blame Bitto ahbeg.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Ifu na narrow escape.
She'll run her mouth more in the diary room.
Better Saint Obi o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
amehrada:
Abi o...Tired already, make dem just free Teddy for me jare
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Ifu is crying
I guess this is genuine
Catharsis....
Ifu is crying for princess

Rico: superman is here to save you..you crying for d1
Ifu: who da hell is that...I like princess and I feel she likes me too
Rico: yes she likes you.. She told me

He said crying for Bitto not d1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
amehrada:
Better Saint Obi o

Chai!!! How old are you?? ? grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
CeeC is alwways like - "do you understand"

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:
cheesy
Even though we can still do better, but let me appreciate you all.

Blackhawk04 ......you are our fun and energy here, I love you so much.

Giel.....Even though you are not officially in our team, you always got our back, you're a beautiful person inside and out.

Our warriors ....undertaker, hazzaard, sukathor (not sure I got the name right) nightmare.

Our elite members ....eeghe, geezam, afam4eva

Our strong women.... Twoclans, lady prosper, akorkor,

And all the honorable mentions.
We serve a miracle working God.

Oh my!!! Little me ehnnn. I love y'all, glad to be on this miraculous train. We ain't resting until we have that 45M!

Queenie Maami!! kiss

Giel girlie, your updates make me wan run back to school, make I join art class. kiss

Twoclans: where you been babe? Comman join the dance floor na. tongue

Ladyprosper: I love ya too kiss

Akorkor: respect Maami! kiss

Mambi: Bambi bambi angry tongue

To my handsome, yumyum, intelligent guys... I'm proud of you guys.

Let's do this and be better at it this week!

To the enemies, we sight and admire your struggles... Hahahaha grin cheesy grin tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Flexsexybone:
Bam Bam should just stop this drama.
damn. we are human. even if u claim to be strong. when u look at the House mate's regular spot and he/she isn't their. you will start getting emotional. it's actually what is happening to IFU now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Rico ....
I wish you would win

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Y is Tobi always asking for a kiss?? Mad nigga.. He is improving though

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ifu is crying and insults have not started flying around on this thread. grin.
Bambam cried her own and I was seeing words like stupid, useless, bittch, bla and bla.
Once people dislike you, forget it, nothing you do would please them.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yes Cee'c, you need to change your attitude if you want to remain in that house. So you knew you were misbehaving and you still carried that your crayfish head to continue angry.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Abusule007: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Agbgift:

I thought I was the only one feeling Rico.
Rico have been my fav from day one because I've watched him on tinsel and liked him.

For the females, I think Nina is my fav among them though I like alex too because of her yansh grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by geezprince(m): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
eksbabe:
U think so? I feel like Tobi wudha been a stronger contender if not for Ceec.
of cos! I'm sure he pulled more than 11% of the 13% he got alongside ceeci.i see Lolu as a dark horse in this competition. Time will tell though,but for now teddy and miracle are the main contenders for the money.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
RedDistrict:

Lol DeeOne was sha an asshole, I was indifferent to him before this evening however tonight made me actually dislike him

Yeah I don't think Princess would've won the competition but she may have lasted longer without Bitto, not THAT long but sha longer grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.