Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3856266 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
kiss Team MiNa
The house rocks

Thank you everybody
There are jabs about percentage, about how it is one of them who is stronger...please, let us continue to be humble and learn

Ignore comments that want to split fans of our adorables
They are here just to cause an in house rift
And totally unnecessary IMO

Queenofhell, Blackhawk, Giel, GeeZeeM, new teammates, old ones ..you all
It's all love
Hi Fives

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Abusule007: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dee one that have been complaining that he's not eating well, make him wife prepare better amala for am tomorrow. grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Geezeem:
I like that Mina was asked to seat down before all

Those that called them "weak"... grin

The discerning minds should go and figure

We are gonna be listening to interesting

Analysis from these ones in days to come.....

Lol....I love this game !
Lol I feel like Ahneeka was low-key shading them (Mina) when she was talking about results not being based on votes, they will be shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
I just wish there will be a new set of pairing tomorrow.Nothing will be far more interesting than that for me.Where miracle is pair with another on voting and also nina.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
mamBi, congrats on Ceebi and TeddyA

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Oh and they are gonna be coupling up

Since non-couple partners were evicted ...lol

Good thing is, we viewers know wetin Dey

They should bring their strategies on !

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DONADAMS(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Giel:
Take your L biko and take it in peace, . grin
With the kind of bragging team bamteddy was doing.
After all the team alpha male and team Real man,
Last last, See where you guys are, 21%
Just using noise of alpha male and real man to disturb this thread.
Take your L for this week,
Face your team. Stop trying to deflect from your failure by attacking team Mina.
Just take the L in peace. grin
Yougodeyallright eventually grin

[s][/s]
what's this L sef?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Nah, Nina is a strong contender, I don't know who's stronger between she and Miracle but I think she'd have enough supporters to make up for a 'weak' partner

Tbh I don't know how strong Leo is
iffa hear. .Nina is safe cuz of Miracle

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
HM thinks DeeOne made the house fun but the public disagrees.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Team Bamteddy, thank you all for the votes. Thank you for believing in Teddy A and BamBam, despite the insults and shades thrown at them, you voted grin. God bless me and you all. We will keep getting better. Let's watch and see as the new week unfolds.
In the mean time, don't be too quick to reply baseless insults. kiss

It could have only been a 'Bammest' team that could have pulled this off... Bammest Bamteddy.
Your head dey there

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Bambam and strong shouldn't be in the same sentence.
No offence to her. In fact, she should keep licking teddy's ass. He has done her lots of good. She wouldn't know that sha.
Someone said 20% of BamTeddy's votes were for Teddy, I was even going to say 20.08% lipsrsealed

BUT, I could be wrong, maybe his fanbase just have more of a presence than hers, her supporters may be the silent killer types, I will wait and see
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
I am so sad about KBrule though, however I am also glad that my heart can stop feeling as though it is being squeezed anytime I see him sad
Go with God and soar dear
kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Afam4eva:

If it was an individual thing, Bam Bam's spirit would have been home since yesterday waiting for her body today.
Lol you never know
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
adonismuller:

Your posts are divisive

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
adonismuller:
I feel Miracle may be stronger, but Nina isn't that far behind, but I could be wrong

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
Leo is happy for Nina, he thinks they went under the radar AKA they managed to scale through. Lol. Dude doesn't know she has an Army outside the house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
DONADAMS:
what's this L sef?

I just know how it's used,
Basically saying telling someone to accept that they lost.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ayoomolabake:

Let's do it again next week if we are nominated.

All hands on deck, Maami! cool

AntiBrutus, you feeling us? tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
Leo just said he is happy for Nina cos she takes a lot of shiit. She also does a lot of work but goes under the radar.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ok am on a fire tonight.... grin

If I hear Nina's boyfriend again eh lipsrsealed

Sex or no sex ooo....we like our Mina

Nina said to Miracle to our hearing that

He is her friend and "boo" on Valentine's night

And is lucky to have him....

if they wanna take their

Reality to za Oza room, it's OK.

Boo and bea do that kinda thing grin

Those two are in the world of their own

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eeghe:

Your posts are divisive

Most of them are,
Miracle this, Nina that, as long as they are a pair we support them as a pair kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:

I feel Miracle may be stronger, but Nina isn't that far behind, but I could be wrong
Can the mods postpone ban for today because I need to tell this girl some things. angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Halyma(f): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Slymonster:
I just wish there will be a new set of pairing tomorrow.Nothing will be far more interesting than that for me.Where miracle is pair with another on voting and also nina.
Lets wait and see but if it happens this way gonna be a woww
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eeghe:
kiss Team MiNa
The house rocks

Thank you everybody
There are jabs about percentage, about how it is one of them who is stronger...please, let us continue to be humble and learn

Ignore comments that want to split fans of our adorables
They are here just to cause an in house rift
And totally unnecessary IMO

Queenofhell, Blackhawk, Giel, GeeZeeM, new teammates, old ones ..you all
It's all love
Hi Fives

kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Myredeemerlives: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
ladyprosper:
Ahneeka for gossiping Mina and saying the should be the one leaving start packing your bags for next eviction

She should thank Linda Ikeji for saving her today

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Congratulations Team Mina! We did it. Special gratitude to our online representatives, we love the way you fearlessly defend the team at the warfront.

Some of us who don't frequent the thread often do our thing(voting) on a low key, we got your backs.

To Mina Haters, make no mistake, we haven't gotten to our limit, we just did a little, there is more from where today's votes came from. When we love, we love very hard, and when we dislike...

I think Bam Bam was crying because she couldn't believe Mina(Dumbos) were saved before them(king and queen), I saw her giving side eyes to Mina after the eviction, she couldn't hide her feelings.

God bless Team Mina.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Myredeemerlives: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ahneeka is indirectly spoiling her game for looking down on my Mina

Afam4eva:
E be like say Ahneeka don dey craze. What sort of condescending statement did she just make about Mina. She says that she's not sure that the eviction is by voting. That how are Mina dem still here.

She should better watch else i change my mind about her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DONADAMS(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
Giel:

I just know how it's used, Basically saying telling someone to accept that they lost.
thanks

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

Can the mods postpone ban for today because I need to tell this girl some things. angry
Lol nawa, it's speculation, I didn't assert that it was for sure, I basically don't know for sure like everyone else watching
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
The moment D1 rejected Ahneeka and claimed that it was for fun, killed him and unfortunately Vandorah. Sometimes you have to use your brain to think, 80% of big brother viewers are female and the percentage of females voting for housemates up for eviction are higher than guys that will shout finish and will not vote or vote for another guy. During my undergraduate years, a day to voting for the SuG president, a guy campaigning was poured dirty water and insulted by the other guy's campaign manager, na so girls vex vote only am the next day and he won flawlessly. Women are emotional and when you "disgrace" one of them or any one they like on live TV then get ready to smell fowl nyash. Every other jokes insults that he cracked throughout the remaining weeks were just nails to his coffin.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
Myredeemerlives:

She should thank Linda Ikeji for saving her today
Linda Ikeji that has not even come out to support her. I only saw her co-worker, Tope Olowoniyan, who also happens to be a friend of mine support her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)