Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,731 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3864163 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
MummySilver:
I did not see my name o. Lol. Thank God we did it

Sorry for the oversight
All Mina fans are there, even those not directly mentioned kiss all are acknowledged kiss

Yeah we did it kiss

Blackhawk04 your member

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
oh lolu..i pity you when you get nominated with "Do you understand" babe

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
eksbabe:
Cee-c oooo, you have come again

lmao.. see how she's insulting tobi , accusing him of disrespecting her. she will be selfish if she needs to.

As usual tobi is the bolo. A man that cant be assertive , is that one a MAN. Gosh. You have slaved for this babe and she looks you in the face to say you disrespect her angry.

Now camera man just saved their asses again.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eeghe:
kiss Team MiNa
The house rocks

Thank you everybody
There are jabs about percentage, about how it is one of them who is stronger...please, let us continue to be humble and learn

Ignore comments that want to split fans of our adorables
They are here just to cause an in house rift
And totally unnecessary IMO

Queenofhell, Blackhawk, Giel, GeeZeeM, new teammates, old ones ..you all
It's all love
Hi Fives

High 5 darling grin

Sweet victory I tell you

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DONADAMS(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Nina is strong in my opinion, I will say I was surprised that with their combined popularity they didn't get more however

Bam Bam strong? I don't know, nothing against her, I'm just trying to look at things objectively, but I may be wrong, I'm not getting 'strong' from Bam Bam however, not necessarily the 'weakest' though, who knows

Alex? I don't know about the kind of support she'd garner, I'll have to wait and see
kai..hold it there...my Alex is very strong...if she leaves that house, the parry will be very boring hence I'll stop watching.. I'm waiting for her to be on nomination..na that time una go chichumchim!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MummySilver: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Neimar:
last last team MINA go lose woefully

useless contestants angry
For your mind. Sorry we gonna disappoint you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beatiegirl(f): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
This Cee Cee again.
What does she mean by being the strongest in the house.
She's not even smart, just snobbish and possesive.

I'm just hating Tobi the more for being senseless.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ewoma45:
mugu fall, guyman pick am.
Tobi, you were just used!
Shior!!!
She wants to play her own game now grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
HMs will start nominating Mina every week to see how strong they're or because they don't like the fact that they're still in the house. Reminds me of last year when they almost killed Tboss every week. Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eeghe:

Your posts are divisive
grammar

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Someone said 20% of BamTeddy's votes were for Teddy, I was even going to say 20.08% lipsrsealed

BUT, I could be wrong, maybe his fanbase just have more of a presence than hers, her supporters may be the silent killer types, I will wait and see
U think Bambam has more fans than TeddyA??

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
MizzD:

lmao.. see how she's insulting tobi , accusing him of disrespecting her. she will be selfish if she needs to.

As usual tobi is the bolo. A man that cant be assertive , is that one a MAN. Gosh. You have slaved for this babe and she looks you in the face to say you disrespect her angry.

Now camera man just saved their asses again.
Na that yansh dey make him humble.. Once he blow now to hell with her grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lol Cee C said she thinks she's the strongest in the house, 'like we don't even know how strong she can be' (I don't know if she means as per her supporters or her 'will' or something, lol) she says maybe thats why he (Tobi) 'does what he does', tells him he doesn't give a f*ck about her

He says he hasn't been disrespectful, that no-one in the house will say that about him

She says 'he isn't in the position' to tell her he isn't disrespectful (lol)

Tobi says everyone in the house think it's the opposite

She says 'Is that what they told you? Mmm? Maybe I'm wrong again' sarcastically

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
LholarB:

Huhhhhh? Head ko, tail ni..Abeg he wasn't in the first week he was nominated!!

Efe beat miyonse and soma on the first nomination

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Twoclans:

My babe I have dance tire. kiss

But guys let's do more voting next week abeg, because they will put Mina up again next week .

See them discussing that it should have been MIna out.This housemates are never humble and won't learn.

And don't forget Tobi and Anto is emerging this week as a pair, Except of course if CC assists us to continue ruining his game and not allowing him bond with his new partner. angry

Nina will be put up for probation every week, thats how low the housemates think of them but we arent disturbed

Actually, we are more than ready for every week

More phone number registrations tomao grin

Team Mina! cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
To think this babe was talking about improving her stinky attitude a few minutes ago.

Carammel and eksbabe you have bought market. This pairing needs to GO!! angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
FrankGiel:

U think Bambam has more fans than TeddyA??
No, I'm saying it wasn't 20%, rather it was more (from Teddy fans)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tobi's village people sent CeeC to torment the hell out of him.
He doesn't seem to realize how the relationship with CeeC is toxic to his stay in the house.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Vivipop:
Congratulations Team Mina! We did it. Special gratitude to our online representatives, we love the way you fearlessly defend the team at the warfront.

Some of us who don't frequent the thread often do our thing(voting) on a low key, we got your backs.

To Mina Haters, make no mistake, we haven't gotten to our limit, we just did a little, there is more from where today's votes came from. When we love, we love very hard, and when we dislike...

I think Bam Bam was crying because she couldn't believe Mina(Dumbos) were saved before them(king and queen), I saw her giving side eyes to Mina after the eviction, she couldn't hide her feelings.

I am Team Nina and by default Team Mina.
God bless Team Mina.

I saw that side eying too,even when she was eating, you could tell that so many things were running through her mind.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:

No, I'm saying it wasn't 20%, rather it was more (from Teddy fans)

Hello ibgirl
Who is your fav?
And your fav team?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
DONADAMS:
kai..hold it there...my Alex is very strong...if she leaves that house, the parry will be very boring hence I'll stop watching.. I'm waiting for her to be on nomination..na that time una go chichumchim!
As per her supporters, I don't know, she could be though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
This ceece self,

Tobi doesn't give a f'ck? He's disrespectful to you?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Abusule007: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
RedDistrict:

Nina will be put up for probation every week, thats how low the housemates think of them but we arent disturbed

Actually, we are more than ready for every week

More phone number registrations tomao grin

Team Mina! cheesy
Na so e go dey sweet bigbrother make dem dey nominate mina because him know say na good business be that grin

If u understand, u understand

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
The housemates are missing Dee-one the most.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
MizzD:
To think this babe was talking about improving her stinky attitude a few minutes ago.

Cee'c will only leave when they stop the pairing. Tobi's fans will always keep saving him/them till the pairing is over.

Edited: Cee'c is now with Lolu. My bad.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
ogentega2:
please o...is it true that Cee C has a child?

coz someone is seriously arguing with me that she has a 2 year old daughter

Anything is possible in Big brother. I won't be surprised if Miracle has a twin brother who is the actual pilot.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
makydebbie:
HMs will start nominating Mina every week to see how strong they're or because they don't like the fact that they're still in the house. Reminds me of last year when they almost killed efe every week. Lol.
Efe every week Naa I guess u are mistaking efe for Tboss.

BTW I'm wondering why ur moniker isn't in prison.. Ur crude posts were removed without you receiving a Ban.. I see you are one of the untouchables...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nowpresence(f): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
I will miss vendora so much. That her smile is priceless, even when she was evicted she was still smiling. she is my kind of girl.

princess is the kind of friend to have when you're depressed or going a rough path.

Khloe, I really liked her but she has some inner issues she have to resolve in other to move far in life, same with kbrule.

deeone deserve it.

britto, don't know what to say about him.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
ntyce:
The housemates are missing Dee-one the most.
You can't come in contact with Dee one and not miss him.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

Anything is possible in Big brother. I won't be surprised if Miracle has a twin brother who is the actual pilot.
grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

Only people with IQs of over 80 points will understand Ahneeka's statement.

You can't comprehend how useless and unproductive a person is better than the person who have lived with him for over two weeks.
Ahneeka has lived with Miracle and his partner for days. She knows they don't deserve to be in that house.

Ahneeka is only saying what I have been saying since. It's not a condescending statement. It's an honest statement. If Miracle fans didn't have certain cognitive limitations, they'd understand.
And with all your non cognitive limitations, who are you?
Except a nairaland troll.
You've been wrong in all your analysis and you keep being wrong.
I can't insult myself by comparing myself to you, but I can tell you this, borrow brains of two persons and add yours, and come and sit alongside me in any exam on any subject, and I'll beat you without breaking a sweat.
You don't see what I see because your mindset is limited, you're judging miracle from what he is inside the house, I'm judging him from what he can be outside the house. I've listened to all the housemates and heard all their dreams and ambition and plans and I can tell you for certain miracle has the best life goals there.
I will tell you this, as much as big brother is about entertainment, it is also about emancipation and an emancipated person can share his gains with others. 45 million is too much to thrown away in the entertainment business to a person who might never be popular, we've tried the entertainers ,let's try professionals .

Yes miracle is slow, guess what I'm slow too.... I read five times more than every other person around me to cram what they cram in a few minutes, but guess what, at the exam hall, I beat all of them.
Because I always put in the work, whenever I want to achieve something, I go all out and that is who miracle is. And he'll keep proving you wrong.
Your hate is dated
Your English is incoherent
And your presence is annoying.
Get a life and get a hobby.
Jeez!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
MizzD:

Cece matter weak me, I just hope biggie unpaired everyone of them or forgive them and ask them to go back to their initial

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.