Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3865898 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Thank you bambam for showing them what relationship is all about.They thought u are tobi hehehehehehehhehe.
Well this week is just a holiday. but ceelo.my 3500 is for u no shaking. Others are not my business.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
GoggleB:

or Tolex to save Lifu
Abi grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
peeps4u:
Still undecided whom to vote for between Tolex and Mito. I was planning voting Tolex before but I don't want to see Lolu leave yet.

Please throw some votes in for team #Ceelo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Time to vote for ceelo again. Let's vote for the real double Wahala #teamCelo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
RedDistrict:
So this ppl put Mito on probabation, chai see as my body sweet as i see am. To vote Mina dy hungry me since se! grin

Sorry Lifu or Ceelo, eviction this week is btw those 2 pairs. Tolex and mito will survive. I forsee 19% and 10% at the end grin

Ceelo ppl, make una vote well well ooo, Da silva/Leo family nor dy joke o as we have seen o, ehen grin

Mirecool, just relax, drink pepsi and take care of nina, u no get problemgrin

Team Mina!
You forgot one, eat Pringles! grin kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Akshow:
lifu ia going. Trust me tolex is foing no where. They will get d highest vote come sunday

Highest vote in your dreams right
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ewlery:

So quick to call out Dominique whenever someone gives you back in your own coin. Dominique will be the most biased and unfair mod to ban me and ignore your many sins. We are all nairalanders and should be treated as equal tongue
You should be smarter, I was making a reference, you insulted me personally.
Check the rules sweetie, I broke none.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Munzy14:
Thank you bambam for showing them what relationship is all about.They thought u are tobi hehehehehehehhehe.
Well this week is just a holiday. but ceelo.my 3500 is for u no shaking. Others are not my business.

I know! Bambam no even think am twice plus the housemates made it really easy for her.
#Vote Ceelo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kiara01: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibkayee:

Text Tolex to 32052 to save Tolex
or Tolex to save Mito
or Tolex to save Ceelo
hahahahaha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
dominique:
Stupid stupid housemates. Why on earth would they nominate Tena? They only made Bam Bam's job a lot easier, if only they had nominated Ceelo in place of Tena, it would have been more interesting.

I'm with #Ceelonation this week
Don't mind them, but they know nothing, miracle also nominating Toby and vice versa, anyways TEDDY A remains the smartest in the game, so let them play it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Eeghe:
Darling Tobi
Don't be down
You had to do this
kiss

Tobi is ma man. He will be fine!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
waxdude:

ayam not understanding u ehh kwa. ....didn't u see Tobi nominate mito?
calm down and read that comment you quoted very well bro.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
peeps4u:
Still undecided whom to vote for between Tolex and Mito. I was planning voting Tolex before but I don't want to see Lolu leave yet.

I might just vote for CeeLo. I think Tobi will be saved
Share the votes but tobi should get the higher vote. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
peeps4u:

LOL, which mockery?
You should have mocked Miracle last week also that he would lose fans when he was saved by Tobi last week.
Anytime Teddy is up, his fans will! vote him, he obviously has large fans base like Miracle and Tobi. Your argument mostly affects HMs who aren't really fans fav before but got to be loved as times go on or keep getting nominated.

You forget the neutral voters, the Sunday Sunday watchers, those people that ask, who is this, I like this one, how do I vote grin cheesy

They don't see people relaxing all week.
Goodluck with your analysis though, we'll see on the finale, I'll be right again, but then again when am I ever wrong? undecided grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
Threebear:

You should be smarter, I was making a reference, you insulted me personally.
Check the rules sweetie, I broke none.
hehehehehhe your work is to provoke people abd when they react u start calling MODs.
cc Dominique, myndd44,seun please review this moniker.
I think provocation is a case here. he/she is constantly doing it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
rOsy247:
Time to vote for ceelo again. Let's vote for the real double Wahala #teamCelo
Without tobi, cee-c wahala is single not double. So I will advise you to say vote tolex and ceelo for double wahala.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by enemmo(f): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Hehehe. Why?
30billion bags of silva to their rescue tongue

Hahahahaha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by denzel3(m): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lolu sha won't give me a break from voting! No worries, all my free credit will be dedicated to him this week

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
livelymatilda:

Dont mind them... Even if TENA and CELO are not nominated... Bambam would have still swapped CELO with any of the 3 nominated pairs.

I wonder what's going through Tobi's mind, seeing that the Bamco he saved last week, put up CeeLo and saved her man's pair grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Munzy14:

hehehehehhe your work is to provoke people abd when they react u start calling MODs.
cc Dominique, myndd44,seun please review this moniker.
I think provocation is a case here. he/she is constantly doing it.
Check the comment that brought that reply and see I wasn't even talking to anyone specifically.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
DaddyKross:

Hahahahaha I don vex delete the app yesterday sef. Guy no tell me say na Nina you sef dey support ooh shocked

No fall my hand abeg
ofcox nina is paired with our teddy so automatically, she's ours
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
What happened to Teddy's hair? Dude's looking really gangster today. cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
9ja4eva:

I know! Bambam no even think am twice plus the housemates made it really easy for her.
#Vote Ceelo
She is real with teddy and vice versa. she is loveable.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I wonder what's going through Tobi's mind, seeing that the Bamco he saved last week, put up CeeLo and saved her man's pair grin

This is double wahala indeed! grin cheesy grin

Tonight's nomination was lit! Anto refused to put lolu up, bobo drop am quicquic. Choiiii! Boyyyyyy, ya love is wicked! grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
77up:
ofcox nina is paired with our teddy so automatically, she's ours
She ain't ours no more Abeg...

We are done with the pairing this week. Let us focus on better people. Nina is for miracle and don't even hope for any alliances from her team grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Who else here is gonna be splitting votes between MITO and TOLEX? Raise your hands.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibkayee:

or Tolex to save Mito
or Tolex to save Ceelo

Hahaha. Smart a$$ gal

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibkayee:

or Tolex to save Mito
or Tolex to save Ceelo

Naughty girl!! grin

In tiribear's voice.
Tobi is an investment banker, unlike the eczema skinned 66yrs old failed upcoming non-talented musician. He is also better than the mute pilot who can't solve or remember simple four figured puzzles, how then does he recognise the multiple controls in an air plane?

More talk
More talk...

Vote Tobi grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Just tuned in and heard Rico say it sucks that he hasn't had someone to bond with embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Av noticed anytime he is up for eviction. he usually play emotional. let him feel the hit of having his destiny in d house being decided by we viewers.
In a game like this, wia u are surrounded by people on same mission as u. draw the people emotionally attached to u close. and stab those that aren't emotional attached to u. When u get to final. if ur closest rival is someone emotionally attached to u, take him or her to the backyard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)