Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3860472 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ah! It feels good to watch this on the big screen. Where is my Nina o? my sweetheart! my beautiful disaster and my beautiful nonsense, I need her to brighten my TV screen.

Oh there she is!
cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Start your post with please. Like, please oyind modify

This sounds rude

sorry aunty.. biko nne pls modify d stuffs no vex...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Start your post with please. Like, please oyind modify

This sounds rude

Babe how can you have his time.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
jibs4lv pls modify dat post of mine abt me... pls it's personal and I shouldn't hv put it out, tnx 4 understanding bro...

#blessedUp bro

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Babe how can you have his time.

twoclans I didn't intend 2 b rude, its all part of me..sorry if I ever sounded insultive personally i dont knw u and we Neva had an encounter, let Dis nt me d 1st...

u too please modify any post of myn u quoted, would appreciate...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
ogorwyne u also am sorry abt my dirty joke earlier on...
didn't mean 2 hurt any feelings if I did... could u also modify any post of myn u quoted dat has 2 do wit family background, tnx love

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Anugod:
Lmao. Oya pack your load and go back before I tell Ini to disturb you now grin
tongue am off duty dis evening, Ini and daddy having men's time
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nimi22:
Another set Don start punishment
is it that they're doing another kind of punishment. This one I've been reading they're all now cooking in the kitchen
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
booqee:
is it that they're doing another kind of punishment. This one I've been reading they're all now cooking in the kitchen

same punishment of picking beans and rice.... they seem unperturbed though....

am sure biggie is willing to break them...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rico and ahneeka be bursting my brain

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
This Ahneeka is so beautiful to watch right now. I wish she could be bubly and lively and not feel inferior

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
adonismuller:
Rico and ahneeka be bursting my brain
Exactly!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Currently on a long vacation...

Can't believe it, but I haven't watched any other thing since Monday night.

I didn't watch previous seasons but from what I heard about them, I sense this one is going to be different..

Anyhoo.. I can't be bothered to watch 20 full-blooded adults count grains of rice and beans today, watching them is a worse punishment IMO

So far, HMs I have my eyes on are;

Ceecee: It baffles me how this one doesn't realize that we're watching her watch the cameras. I legit had a puzzled expression on my face when Tobi told her she's one of the intellectuals in the house. I think she's a pretty basic chic in that department... She's hot, yes! But remove Tobi from her Big Brother destiny and she's on her next flight to Abuja... or Enugu.

Dee-one: I don't know how I felt about his jokes initially but I think he's alright. I was going to really hate on him after his dumb reason for rejecting Ahneeka... I mean, I know he's not the smartest on the bloc but I really thought he was smarter than that, so it was like major 'hand-falling' for me. But finding out that he's married, I see why he rejected her. You'll need both physical and spiritual eyes to understand that the reason he gave was utter BS.
I'll definitely be watching to see how he carries himself the rest of the way

Lolu: I literally live for his conversations with Anto and his diary sessions, I'm sure even Biggie enjoys his sessions with him. He's pretty refreshing to watch and listen to. I mean, I can actually stand to watch 5 minutes of #Mina's foolishness knowing that Lolu is somewhere close by.

Ifu Ennada: She's like a mix of everything in healthy portions... fine, interesting, outspoken, intelligent, relatable, sendless, badass. I like her..  I don't care much for her partner though

Chloe: So far, the strongest personality in the house... and not in an attractive way. She's neither my favourite nor my least favourite,  I'm pretty sure she'll go far in the game though.

Bambam: She puts on a really good act, that whole TeddyA drama made me realize she's smart, the choice was too deliberate. Even the 'secret' brouhaha sef..  I just dey look am with side-eye. She's probably one of the most under-estimated HMs. I think her singing voice is lovely and I'm pretty sure she'll go far in the game.

Tobi: Distant acquaintance... I wondered what he was looking for on the show when I first heard about it. I like his persona and I do hope he goes far, he just needs to wriggle himself from Cee-cee's grip and connect with the others. Like, Dude!! What are you thinking? She's on you like white on rice... It's not okay!
And people, he's actually 23 o!

Rico: He's just a correct guy. End of!

I personally haven't seen much of Bitto and TeddyA and I'm mostly indifferent about Vandora, Angel, Anto, Leo, Ahneeka, K. brule and Princess.

As for Miracle and Nina.... I have no words

Oh, and Alex mostly reminds me of a big baby... Other times, I feel like I'm looking at the juvenile version of Mercy Johnson so I'm not even sure what's real or not real.

Abeg make I come dey prepare for my night vigil *In Nina's voice*

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
arcike:

cos I h
Modify this post

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
arcike:
jibs4lv pls modify dat post of mine abt me... pls it's personal and I shouldn't hv put it out, tnx 4 understanding bro...

#blessedUp bro
add sir to that pls , I value my dignity like cee c value her privacy cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
What kind of boring thing is this? This camera has been fixated on this two for more than five minutes now undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
jibs4lv:
add sir to that pls , I value my dignity like cee c value are privacy cool

lol....

sir jibsliv, d 1st of his name.. pls do it boss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Undertaker001:

as in ehn...if I see her...I fit kneel down beg..to bleep her ass ..I'm not worthy to straff their pussy
. Who be this? Damn. How low the male pride has fallen cos of such statements. I agree with you on one thing though:She's sexy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Modify this post

nne oma hv done so...
hv u modified others?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
arcike:

sorry aunty.. biko nne pls modify d stuffs no vex...

Done

Iamj, me and Vandora who get the worse voice?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
arcike:

nne oma hv done so...

hv u modified others?
Yeah
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
arcike:

lol....

sir jibsliv, d 1st of his name.. pls do it boss
ok , I 'll tell my son to do that when he comes back, am in my early 60 , I don't understand what you want .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Done

tnx, tho I would advice u 2 stop siding dat guy(u knw who I mean)... bad behaviour should b discouraged nt encouraged... l

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by photoshoot(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ahneeka is so pretty. cry

Coloured version of Waje
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
jibs4lv:
ok , I 'll tell my son to do that when he comes back, am in my early 60 , I don't understand what you want .

lol...
mazi is ur son aware u watching BBN?... Don't let madam get u sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
arcike:

tnx, tho I would advice u 2 stop siding dat guy(u knw who I mean)... bad behaviour should b discouraged nt encouraged... l
Who am I siding? I'm cool with everyone here. Find trouble make I side yougrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
arcike:

lol...
mazi is ur son aware u watching BBN?... Don't let madam get u sha
madam is wit me already sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rico doing some good stuffs!! Bringing ahneeka out of her shell. Dey fun to watch

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
oh my Ahneeka....so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Who am I siding? I'm cool with everyone here. Find trouble make I side yougrin

lol...

nah, trouble ain't my tin... but would side u anytime u do sha...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
jibs4lv:
madam is wit me already sad

hop d moment miracle and Nina was doing dat tin, madam didn't notice ur movement
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Done

yours is worst

Like stone scratching ground

Like bad fan belt

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.