Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3866019 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2018
@giel,Eegbe,Mambi and all others giving us update thank you all. I really appreciate...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2018
@agbgift...the beans never done ooo.. Though bambam went to check it and said she thinks it's soft enough, then she left the kitchen to go do laundry... Donno if ceecee has come to the kitchen yet though...

Camera is on bambam and teddyA..

OK now camera is on ceecee, she's dancing... grin checking on her backside...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2018
zicoraads:
Allow me to be petty tongue grin

Y'all won't vote already, na too dey make unnecessary noise for thread morning, afternoon, evening and night.

It's Teddy A for the money all day, all night cool

Alaye behave
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Eeghe:
Good morning MiNaville kiss
Good morning everyone

Dear Giel
I go out today praying you would be around to give updates
They give me life
kiss

Twoclans you are right about the moderator
His blue negative posts about a Miracle were so toxic was one of the reasons I decided to start posting on here
And yes....Team MiNa were gushing about MiNa
, facing them and loving them, when the hateful posts towards them started. I dont even mean hate on The YumYums (Nigeria loves them), but the jabs, digs (subliminal and in your face), questioning morals, IQ , nastiness, age, sex life, demonicness of MiNa supporters cheesy

Then there was the matter of copying Yumyum goals cheesy

Anyway, arguments bore me silly and I can't even type well as the dumbo that I am
Butti,
Team MiNa was just on their lane

And Giel, keep doing you. You have a right to exist and be here. Live and let live everyone
kiss

If I can, I'll try.

Thanks sweetheart kiss
Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2018
If u notice well, I don't engage in arguments. So please park go one side. Thnks
hazzard:
what shall it profit you to do all this and still come out 2nd best.. Lol
If una like make una buy the whole telecommunication company for Nigeria and Africa.. even you sef with your church mind know say na miracle go top the poll.. Or less you just enjoy lying to yourself tongue
#wediehere

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2018
kiss
deelizabeth93:
Top of the morning to you all.
It's a beautiful morning to vote for Kabiyesi Teddy.
King T, the ruler of BBN, a man whose presence commands respect. A man whose carriage can be mistaken for being arrogant. A man versatile in all fields. He can sing, play almost all the instruments, be a good moderator and he also has very good leadership skills.
The way he moves with grace and confidence is amazing.
Teddy A is a mix of bad boy and gentlemanliness. He is the total package. He is also, ruggedly handsome with an exceptional voice.

Some people call him King Toilet. I laugh and tell them Teddy is King everywhere even in the Toilet. No one can beat him...Me love me some Teddy A.

Let us remember to throw some votes to Bambam, her grace rubs off on Teddy A too. Bambam is sweet, calm, smart and loyal. Her connection with him has helped Teddy A gain some more fans, home and abroad. Bambam made me see another side of Teddy A. I value loyalty and I will be sharing votes this week. If you wanted to give King T, 10000 votes before, why not double it to 20000 and throw about 5000 votes to Bambam.
May God provide for us all...

The picture below was done by some Teddy A fans who love seeing them together. Even if we throw some votes to Bambam. I assure you Teddy A will break voting percentage on Sunday.

We are in this together. kiss

Voting details below
Note that you can vote twice using Google chrome for the online voting.

#TeamTeddy A
#Team Bamteddy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
She has aborted your baby
kuku kee me grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2018
DzTzl:
We dey here, I don drop Today Votes for Teddy via SMS tho, what about you
I've done the same too but don't stop voting sis. Teddy A all way.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2018
Nina saying she enjoyed her former partner Teddy A.. In her words 'he gingered me' !!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2018
Giel, Ibykayee( correct me if am wrong) and few others, ur posts gives meaning to this thread and not the rantings of rival fans, please keep doing the good work. we shud put up hard work to the voting and not to just praise our favourite HMs or campaign for them. Do ur own first

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2018
Someone put a toilet bucket in the kitchen sink, bambam asks who did it, no response, she's pissed and says common sense, ceecee replies it's not common... grin

Alex dancing, nina just walked past the kitchen, bambam asks teddyA to help rinse the clothes she was washing.. Bambam and ceecee in the kitchen.. They are cooking rice and beans with stew....

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2018
jojogirlx:
Is it a bible? I think its her dairy. Believe they are preparing for their task.Also saw TeddyA reading a book too.

She read her bible briefly in the room before proceeding to the dinning table to scribble something in a book.

Mamiikush01:

Are you begging him now?

Did you see where I wrote please? His ban expired at 9:08 a.m. around when I made the post. If he decides to come online or not, ba wahala.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2018
kiss kiss kiss
Akorkor:
@giel,Eegbe,Mambi and all others giving us update thank you all. I really appreciate...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2018
jibs4lv:
gat your point ma'am but trust me it sudnt be dis week , dey are still many in d house for bambam to leave now am sure that's deelizbeth93's point of view as well. we are not fighting for % yet so far our vote is splitting already.

If you are a bamteddy fan, it's ok to share but Team Teddy A is voting Teddy A this week. We don't know his strength as an individual, we want to know, before we blindly share what we don't have. That is why the password for this week is Teddy A, this week is to your tent oh Isreal! every team for himself Vote Teddy A to 32052

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks dear kiss kiss
Tjpromise:
Giel, Ibykayee( correct me if am wrong) and few others, ur posts gives meaning to this thread and not the rantings of rival fans, please keep doing the good work. we shud put up hard work to the voting and not to just praise our favourite HMs or campaign for them. Do ur own first
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

If I can, I'll try.

Thanks sweetheart kiss
Thanks kiss
I am glad you spoke your mind, nobody pays you to update and hence none has the right to tell you to give updates and not defend ur favourite when the need arises.
Abeg no vex again. lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2018
The way am seeing Teddy A supporters springing up. please make una know say no b finals o. please help other contenders ministry o. make e deh move jeje...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Okay, so I have tried updating for just less than how many hours and I have to say tiri gbosas to all them updaters... Wawu... It's not easy ooo...

To the updaters I didn't acknowledge earlier, you are appreciated, giel forgive my earlier statement about your updates, didn't mean it to spite you, just wanted you to stop responding to those monikers getting you worked up.. Those exchange of words are really annoying..

If I catch anybody criticizing any updater again ehn have given myself a soft knock and I won't do that again sad, it's not easy abeg, let's appreciate them..

Let's still be civil here though, campaign for your favourite(s) and stop insulting people.. Thanks..

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2018
aroundnaija:

Sugar Aunty smiley are you for or against?

kiss kiss kiss
I am for every fine boy in the house and as it is, they are all fine so I am for all of them. tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2018
Agbgift:

I am glad you spoke your mind, nobody pays you to update and hence none has the right to tell you to give updates and not defend ur favourite when the need arises.
Abeg no vex again. lol

Thanks dear, kiss kiss and also for standing up to Frank whatever. kiss

That's why I call it obsession,
They act like they own me, so whatever they want me to do I should do it, and when I obviously don't.
They start attacking me. sad

LMAO, I won't. Loool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2018
Cee C's food finally ready ready, not looking bad sha

I agree with what Zozo06 posted earlier. Teddy A fan's hardly update, All they do is hype hype and more hype. This is a LIVE thread not a hyping thread. Hype your favourites without bringing others and most importantly update when you can.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2018
ifedayosol:
Trust me, Av done that already.

Chop kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2018
Zozo06:
Okay, so I have tried updating for just less than how many hours and I have to say tiri gbosas to all them updaters... Wawu... It's not easy ooo...

To the updaters I didn't acknowledge earlier, you are appreciated, giel sweerie forgive my earlier statement about your updates, didn't mean it to spite you, just wanted you to stop responding to those monikers getting you worked up.. Those exchange of words are really annoying..

If I catch anybody criticizing any updater again ehn have given myself a soft knock and I won't do that again sad, it's not easy abeg, let's appreciate them..

Let's still be civil here though, campaign for your favourite(s) and stop insulting people.. Thanks..
No be only civil, the thread will be dead if everyone is sane.
I missed Khloe, I love cee-c, I love Lolu,i love everyone that loves and gives trouble.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2018
Zozo06:

To the updaters I didn't acknowledge earlier, you are appreciated, giel sweerie forgive my earlier statement about your updates, didn't mean it to spite you, just wanted you to stop responding to those monikers getting you worked up.. Those exchange of words are really annoying..

Nice one.
Giel pls accept his apology.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2018
Ceecee asks teddyA to come taste the beans she's cooking... TeddyA says "yum, nice, dope, dope, dope, dope, twice for ceecee, you have cleared my doubt on your cooking skills, you learnt well from your mama"... smiley

Ceecee says her mum never saw her cook, she went to Madonna... TeddyA asks how she learnt, she said she learnt by watching her mum cook...

Camera is still on ceecee, bambam and teddyA in the kitchen..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2018
Tabh:

I am for every fine boy in the house and as it is, they are all fine so I am for all of them. tongue

Bebe kiss don't be confused wink come over our camp is full of fine boys wink wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2018
Check very well, Teddy A fans are civil. We don't bring other hms down. Again, to update is not byforce.
We prefer to hype our man, it's part of campaign
thanks
dominique:

I agree with what Zozo06 posted earlier. Teddy A fan's hardly update, All they do is hype hype and more hype. This is a LIVE thread not a hyping thread. Hype your favourites without bringing others and most importantly update when you can.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2018
FrankGiel:
Nina saying she enjoyed her former partner Teddy A.. In her words 'he gingered me' !!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Oasis007:
I've been an observant of the Show till the Pairings were dissolved. However, I think it's time to pick a HM that really deserves the Prize and support him/her to the End.

Officially...... I'm declaring my sincere and full Support for Teddy A.
wow you are officially welcome in name of the father , son, daughter, mother,brother,anty,uncle , the rest of all family members and the only spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:

I thought I was the only one who noticed it. Any update not in favour of Teddy A, they quickly jump in and attack.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2018
@tabh, lol... So you are liking all the exchange of insults? shocked... I agree the thread won't be fun if all were sane, but it seem majority are insane here grin grin... And they are taking it personal.. It's breaking the heart of a peaceful person like me... undecided grin...

Nina has joined the trio of bam teddy and ceecee in the kitchen, talking about lashes now... Nina is not finding it funny that they have requested from big brother but he hasn't brought the lashes...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.