Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3858823 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Tobi you dey vex me.go and sleep on alex bed ohhhh.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 3:20am On Mar 15, 2018
jibs4lv:
see me here o

Baba hope our ministry they move wella...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 3:20am On Mar 15, 2018
ninnyanny:
why you come de para?

Bebe kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 3:49am On Mar 15, 2018
senatordave1:
Na wao.you are clearly contradicting yourself.she kept 9 plates instead of 10,how do you defend such a deliberate act? What do you mean that they came late when that was a general food? If it was just small scale meal by ceec,ill have understood.the food was supposed to be shared among ten plates.whenever the owners fee like coming to eat,its their business.thats how they share food in that house if you have been watching bbn frequently.let her leave the sharing duties to anto,she always knows how share even if its not enough.
Based on the above,i was right afterall.but i believe a certain individual will still find faults and try to defend ceec vainly. [/s]
So far so good.. Your hatred for Cee-c is getting her more votes.. I am sure that her fans would have been applauding you.. cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 3:58am On Mar 15, 2018
MummySilver:
I need a proof please. Stop tarnishing Miracle's image. He's not a gay. I can't even see any trace of gay in him.
Someone accused Teddy-A of being a gay, you kept mute.. Someone else accused Miracle of being a gay and you are quick to demand for a proof.. You people can't just campaign for your favorite without decampaigning other housemates.. Same problem that is wrong with Nigerian politics..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 4:02am On Mar 15, 2018
senatordave1:
Its not a rubbish poll,its the only indicator to show the voting trend.your stressing me.i told you that mito waa leading followed by ceelo and tolex between monday and early thursday during voting hours.it was from late hours of thursday that tolex started leading when the trend had already been established.that poll only counts till voting closes.from friday,na nonsense.because its not favouring teddy doesnt mean its nonsense.if it says teddy was topping,you will not be saying this. [/s]
The only person typing nonsense here is you.You are just too old to understand big brother.. Polls are different from actual results..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 4:21am On Mar 15, 2018
Neimar:
Teddy smelling A

d fraud of a musician

can make 45m from shows grin
highest he can receive from any show is 20k grin
Just because of a mere show that ought to be fun and entertaining to us all,you and other mules up there are creating nuisances and affirming your stupidity on a public forum. Whether Teddy A wins it or not,he is made already and same goes to other HM.
Why can't we just calm and enjoy this show in peace. Anybody can campaign for his/her fave HM without being insultive or abusive. Let's be civil please.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:23am On Mar 15, 2018
Neimar:
Teddy smelling A
d fraud of a musician
can make 45m from shows grin highest he can receive from any show is 20k grin

Oga calm down now...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:49am On Mar 15, 2018
The gift of life, the ability to breath and be alive in the morning is a Miracle. kiss

Thank God for the miracle of life today ,please pick your phone and send Vote Miracle to 32052.

Voting lines closes today by 9pm,please show some love and send in your votes for miracle.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Johnfavour(m): 5:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Threebear02:
Tabh you're hilarious.
Teddy a has had sexual relations with a lot of men ,this is an open secret and I have hardcore evidence to prove it. Didn't want to go down this lane but it obviously looks like our final destination.
You should know already I never give fake info, save this post and quote it soon when the news of his sexual escapes starts making rounds.

You are a hypocrite, I remember when I told you miyonce and jon ogah were gay, which you vehemently denied, now you judge miracle based on his walk grin Which is definitely one of the most stupid things I've ever heard.

Funny you dismissed super effeminate men like the duo as gay but accuse a very manly miracle, because of the way he moves.

Dee one has nothing on you ,you definitely should be a comedian if you actually believe miracle is gay.

And before you run around talking about things you do not know, remember I have your medical history, so be nice not that it is a big deal for people from your side. grin

As for that clown going around wishing miracle and Nina death, do remember your teddy A is a few years away with from either a massive kidney failure or a stomach cancer.
Unless he changes his lifestyle.....but we all know he won't. grin

Evidence of your hypocrisy
Just shut up and stop claiming what you don't know. You just keep lying blindly .
Miracle, Tobi, Rico , Leo and K brule are queer. 100% confirmed. if you roll, you will know. I don't know about Teddy A because if he's the word will circulate in the community. Don't pull anyone down by their sexuality. Don't use sexuality to attack. This is a game.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:58am On Mar 15, 2018
As in, grin
Early mormor reminder grin
No wasting of time grin
Good morning kiss

Twoclans:
The gift of life, the ability to breath and be alive in the morning is a Miracle. kiss

Thank God for the miracle of life today ,please pick your phone and send Vote Miracle to 32052.

Voting lines closes today by 9pm,please show some love and send in your votes for miracle.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:59am On Mar 15, 2018
oshe11:

grin grin tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear02: 6:06am On Mar 15, 2018
Johnfavour:
Just shut up and stop claiming what you don't know. You just keep lying blindly .
Miracle, Tobi, Rico , Leo and K brule are queer. 100% confirmed. if you roll, you will know. I don't know about Teddy A because if he's the word will circulate in the community. Don't pull anyone down by their sexuality. Don't use sexuality to attack. This is a game.
grin grin cheesy
Teddy a

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear02: 6:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Agbgift:
For those accussing Teddy A of being Gay or what not, I hope you have evidence to back up ur claims when the time arises?
Don't think this is a faceless forum and ur actual identity can't be gotten. The last time I checked BBN is just a game. Resulting to sexual Black mail of any housemate is totally uncalled for and childish too.
Don't use cheap Blackmail to get votes for ur favourite.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:18am On Mar 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I should be out of this country by then, God epp me and my bicycle. tongue

Ah shocked
Haunty
Bicycle keh?

Why na sad

I wee tell miracle to come and fly us out cool cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2018
Giel:
As in, grin
Early mormor reminder grin
No wasting of time grin
Good morning kiss

Good morning darlyn wink

Keep voting dear

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 6:24am On Mar 15, 2018
Ibk03:

Sorry to poke my nose in your business.
1. Is Nina also out of your league, because I'm assuming you are not a celebrity??
2.does being a celebrity mean, she can't be dated by those who keep their lives private??
I didn't talk to u, good u know what u really are .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:29am On Mar 15, 2018
So posts are already being hidden this early morning. sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 6:31am On Mar 15, 2018
Reussite:
Imagine what Mina are doing for the task....local nollywood sh*t when Tobi and Rico just did a masterpiece of an act. Who paired them both for this task?

No be Nollywood naija people dey watch pass?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 6:34am On Mar 15, 2018
styrese:
Stay there and be blabbing about someone that doesn't even know u exist

How many of the housemates knows about your existence?

That is why they are not worth fighting and insulting ourselves for

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2018
Treasuredlove:
tnx love kiss . lol i love mina
Dancing time grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2018
Dezenazil:
I didn't talk to u, good u know what u really are .
Dezenazil:
she is even out of your league. She is now a celeb known all over Africa. Your just a nobody.
I agree with the person that says you probably have low self esteem.. If you spent more time on ur life, you won't vomit this kind of arrant nonsense. do you know how many celebs date people who aren't celebrities?

It's ur type that still goes to the village to go find a wife.. BBN season 1 apart from Ebuka, none of the casts are popular again.
BBN season 2 many of the casts are already fading into oblivion.
BBA all seasons; virtually all the casts have faded onto oblivion..

So my brother, BBN is not what makes a person important.. Its what they do with their platform.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2018
BerryAnny:

Just because of a mere show that ought to be fun and entertaining to us all,you and other mules up there are creating nuisances and affirming your stupidity on a public forum. Whether Teddy A wins it or not,he is made already and same goes to other HM.
Why can't we just calm and enjoy this show in peace. Anybody can campaign for his/her fave HM without being insultive or abusive. Let's be civil please.

Oga after saying m stupid u 're saying let's be civil.... lipsrsealed undecided
HE IS MADE IS NON OF MY BIZNESS buh he's a failed musician cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mattyjay(m): 7:12am On Mar 15, 2018
Too much sense wee not kee you

Threebear02:

grin grin cheesy
Teddy a

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:15am On Mar 15, 2018
Teddy A and Bambam working out in matching outfits

#coupleworkingoutinmatchinggoals grin

Voting Alex still in progress

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=Agbgift post=65846572]For those accussing Teddy A of being Gay or what not, I hope you have evidence to back up ur claims when the time arises?
Don't think this is a faceless forum and ur actual identity can't be gotten. The last time I checked BBN is just a game. Resulting to sexual Black mail of any housemate is totally uncalled for and childish too.
Don't use cheap Blackmail to get votes for ur favourite. [/quote ]Gbam! My favorite lawyer has spoken! Accusing HMS of such things ain't right at all.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Someone accused Teddy-A of being a gay, you kept mute.. Someone else accused Miracle of being a gay and you are quick to demand for a proof.. You people can't just campaign for your favorite without decampaigning other housemates.. Same problem that is wrong with Nigerian politics..
grin Bubu fans. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AngelaBabe77x(f): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2018
Ifu tells Pulse that she initially didn't get what Nina's deal was; was she intentionally trying to be dumb or strategy?

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaahaaha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2018
Good morning! Can anybody confirm for me if biggie called Tobi to the diary room this morning like he did the rest of the house?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2018
aroundnaija:

Baba hope our ministry they move wella...
like bullet 123 train in Japan grin yes ,we 'll soon get to the permanent site but let's keep voting as it ends day.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2018
tegax:

Other stations are showing
Only the BBNaija channel is blank

Morning bro, they just responded now so hopefully its working, you can check also

"Hello, please be informed that a reset has been effected on your account as requested. Thank you for your continued patronage"

(1) (2) (3) ... (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63