Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3864148 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2018
Eeghe:
From today to Tuesday afternoon
My TV updates me
Yayyyy

Bambam and CeeC
Friends or havetotolerateeachothers cheesy?

Last night CeeC "gossiped" Bambam to Tobi
Now now Bambam (in Teddy A's voice) "gossiped" CeeC to Rico and Anto who did not respond at all though

They told her what they feel she and CeeC are getting wrong with their Nokia task
She calls, very softly, "CeeC...oh she is disturbing man, when it's CeeC and man, forget it/leave it"
No way CeeC was gonna hear that
(Or something close)
CeeC is now here
-nothing
lipsrsealed

Anyway they are not friends at all I am thinking

They were forming a relationship (judging from Bam Bam's diary session a few days ago) but the relationship is being tested with the task.

Bam Bam is seeing firsthand what it is to be with Cee'c almost 24/7. And Cee'c is seeing how "queening" Bam Bam can be...

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2018
MamBi:

Thank you!

Ope oh. The punishment does not extend to the task then.
Task as how? I think they called them to work on their microphone this morning..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
MamBi:

They were forming a relationship (judging from Bam Bam's diary session a few days ago) but the relationship is being tested with the task.

Bam Bam is seeing firsthand what it is to be with Cee'c almost 24/7. And Cee'c is seeing how "queening" Bam Bam can be...

Bambam is very annoying but want everyone to respect her.. .. Very slow with her horrible and childish voice...
Cee-c and Bambam are pretty much the same... Just that one is slow and the other one is sharp.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Ninja in the building..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2018
Eeghe:
I dunno Itai (I did not watch his season)
But is Rico Itai-ish?
cheesy

Hnm!

Itai was very intelligent, quite mature, well read and well spoken but in your face manipulative. Also had a desperate fear of not winning the bah.

Not sure Rico is on the level Itai was.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2018
The doorbell rings, a ninja comes In
The housemates gather at the lounge

The ninja calls the hoh, nina, gives her a paper
and leaves

Housemates is time for the silly game, costumes will be provided, create a game... Housemates goodluck...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Pabodan:
Happy birthday Blackhawk... I must say I really covet this peaceful aura around you which is always reflective in your posts on this thread, it indeed shows you are a great woman, I really envy you husband, children and family members, you are such a blessing to them all... many happy returns of this glorious day, and may you continue to enjoy the peace of God at all time.. Cheers

Grins grins grins... Hands on face grin

Get ready, my head wee burst now now ahswear. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thanks much for your compliment, Amen to your prayers. Wish you all the best too hun. kiss kiss

Ehehn, lemme screenshot your comment. My siblings must read this, they think I'm just a troublemaker. angry angry undecided Yippppeeeee! grin cheesy tongue

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Task:Housemates are to move to the garden for a game..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2018
Miracle, what are you up to? Look at the way he lifted Anto and Cee-c (in a doggy sex position).

It seems Miracle is tired of Nina's pussy and want to try his luck on others... We are watching..

Anto and Cee-c are too smart for that shitz though..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zekino: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Yasss! Yasss!! Yasss!!! grin cheesy

*Runs round the thread in her short skirt* tongue

Awwwwwnnnn... So much love in here! Hmmmmmmnnnnn... Yuuum yuuum kiss

Amen to your prayers! Thanks so much, beautiful people. Much love. *Biggest hugs and kisses* kiss kiss

Issa #BirthdayGoals cheesy tongue

Happy birthday, wishing you many happy returns of this day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2018
Nina as HOH is not serious at all...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2018
MamBi:

Wow you smiley

I have never seen you this involved/passionate with Biggie's housemates.

I remember those days where you might come online like every other day to make your comments and then disappear.. grin grin

Maybe we had not met when there was a Zainab kiss
I took several hits that season cheesy
First Ola became sick and had to leave with his partner, ?Chris
Zainab got DQed (I nearly ran mad)
Maneta got DQed
....and I thought it was all over

Then came Prezzo
(weeks previously I was preaching for his eviction -he insulted me thru Barbs angry, was paranoid, etc...but made that season the most memorable one ever with his entertainment, vulnerability, and paranoia)

I lived on our forum page
....and posted away
And now it is Miracle, who is still here, considering that my favs tend to go early...a miracle frankly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2018
Hmmm... Miracle wants to pick Anto for the game..
This guy is up to something.. We are patiently waiting (that is if Anto is not evicted by Sunday night).
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2018
Geezeem:

Good morning darling

......at this particular juncture

I can confirm that though Rico does have

Itahish tendencies......the two ain't in same league

Rico is a leaner where Itah dey

....and oh.....Itah had in-house relationship

Rico does not grin

Itah played two alliances.....

Rico na lone soldier

But yes....if ever there was an Itah this season ......it would be Rico

I have a feeling you might be mixing up O'Neal (Botswana) and Itai (Zimbabwe).

Itai did not date anybody and was in the one Kelvin won whilst O'Neal was with Feza and was in the one Dellish won.

Both have similar qualities though O'Neal added ARROGANCE to the mix and was so hating of people from West Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Eeghe:

Happy Birthday YumBlackhawk
Many, many blessings to you kiss
Have a blast today

On a funny note
Your YumMi just sang a few bars of
"oooohhhhh yeah, I wish you a happy birthday, ooooh yeah, many many many happy returns " right now
shocked cool
Like, truly....
Even MeeMee knows it's your day cheesy

Just lemme lemme faint, he did? shocked shocked shocked
Oh mine...Talk about being led by a Miraculous spirit. tongue

I'm glad he did, that's my favourite birthday present already. kiss

Amen to your prayers. Feel honoured to be on this ship with you. #TeamYumYum. Hahahaha grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Neimar:

Oga after saying m stupid u 're saying let's be civil.... lipsrsealed undecided
HE IS MADE IS NON OF MY BIZNESS buh he's a failed musician cheesy
He is not a failed but an up and coming artiste. Go and listen to 'Feeling the Boy' ft Timaya. The song is a potential hit if given adequate promotion. Stop hating bro,you can't grow by doing that.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gengen118: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Team Toilet A , team alpha Male, Team fake, Team whatever. keep voting Teddy A. we love u.

Text:

Vote Teddy A to 32052. thanks, GOD Bless .

Team Toilet squad. next goal is bb dairy room.

one Love. Team Teddy A.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2018
Geezeem:
Ceece you are one warning away from wasting

All the money spent on you this week via votes

Two mic warnings in one hour? Who does that?

Good thing is....no one would be going with you undecided

WHAT? Oh bloody hell! If that girl leaves that house because of a third strike, she had better detour to Gabon and not come home for a few years. undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2018
XML33:

What's your proof that Teddy is gay? Lay out your evidence or remain silent.

Of course he has no evidence, meanwhile miracle is the one who has been on different pageants, though he has always lost, same way he will still lose out on BBN, but what straight man goes for pageants? Same miracle is the one whom Bobrisky is rooting for, probably cos they Share the same bae, we should prolly ask miracle who the mysterious bae is since he's bobriskys sister wife grin, Team Miragay sms Vote Teddy A to 32052

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2018
MamBi:

WHAT? Oh bloody hell! If that girl leaves that house because of a third strike, she had better detour to Gabon and not come home for a few years. undecided undecided
Ignore that girl or boy.... Cee-c is coool and happy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Geezeem:

Lol.....you are welcome darl

By the way......"at this particular juncture" was Itah's slang

That season

.....and he did to Feza what Leo did to Alex.....killed the youth in her

Gee, Feza's youth killer was O'Neal. Itai was tall dark and had gorimapa head...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:
Miracle, what are you up to? Look at the way he lifted Anto and Cee-c (in a doggy sex position).

It seems Miracle is tired of Nina's pussy and want to try his luck on others... We are watching..

Anto and Cee-c are too smart for that shitz though..

angry angry undecided

See and speak no evil!

See the ship below and find love. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CharmyBliz: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2018
bam bam and teddy mock fighting. ...real comedy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Lol... Bambam just knocked out Teddy-A.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Tobi vs Cee-c will be nice to watch.. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2018
MamBi:

Gee, Feza's youth killer was O'Neal. Itai was tall dark and had gorimapa head...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2018
Biggie has this big bouncing castle outside, the housemates are happy... The costumes are there also..
Housemates are choosing the costumes they want, it's not animal costumes this time..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2018
This silly task is so funny..

What can Teddy do Biko.. cheesy

Anto and lolu to go next

Tobi is already mouthing that CeeC shouldn't think he'll pity her grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2018
Lolu and Anto is next... This is the time for Lolu to revenge.. Just one hot blow biko.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2018
zekino:

Happy birthday, wishing you many happy returns of this day

Thanks Zeezee kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2018
neolboy:

How many of the housemates knows about your existence?

That is why they are not worth fighting and insulting ourselves for
And are they demigods, what makes u think some may not know we exist, Anyways people can campaign for their favorites without trying to bring other housemates down if they want peace cos every fan has right to defend their favorites shikena.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Quick update
Nina wanted to fight Lolu
And Miracle chose Anto
However Alex prevailed angry

Mira should not kill Nii oo
Tobilee wanted to fight Anto
CeeC said something is cooking between Tobi and who?
I missed that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.