Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3866939 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Threebear:
Even omosexy....... and Miracle that has no godfather ,his only hope his fans are splitting his votes in the name of rubbish Toracle .

The cow without tail ,oh lord please help her out with the perching flies .

I wonder why the rich are never satisfied?

What is 25 million for someone already from such a wealthy background .
Hmmmmm
Very correct.. Toracle rubbish

Let every man bear his own name

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Munzy14:

I told someone here, that if nina gets to final, i will vote for her like never before. I like the aura around her. but yesterday she messed up. my critics abt nina was constructive Criticism. Threebear just affirmed the minds of unbiased judgement on nina and bambam actions concerning sharing of food yesterday.
Evn some Hms complained. Nina took it personal because she said her stew slaps. which some HMs attested to it. She was being too defensive rather than accept as bambam did. It further lead to heated arguments, in which cee-c told her on the outside she can't talk to her anyhow. If nina had been nina miracle always moderate yesterday. that issue would have ended with a fun. But she carried it to sleep. Ladies will always be ladies. But you distinguish yourself with some actions. That is the difference between two ladies. Actions that projects their manner. All thanks to miracle. otherwise we would have seen enough of nina bad sides. I reapeat miracle is a smart dude.

Gbam! Tell them abeg. Anto dey share food na before Nina/Bambam and no one had issues with it.
Cece this...Cece that but Nina's minions forgot to call her out for her wrong doings yesterday. #GoodVibes

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

It will never be repaired,they were never meant to be friends except after the show on acquaintance level.

Never say never!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
oshe11:
everybody were up(except Nina and Miracle)
As hoh, Mira picked a chance card of immunity n ability to save n not replace.
SO HE SAVED TOBI.
THOUGH NO EVICTION THIS WEEK(unknown to the HMs)

Ok thanks better person jawe.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
sunnyflakes:

Please watch the kind of words u use. How can you open you mouth and throw insult on all Nigerian youth just because the bbnaija reality show we are all watching is not favouring your preferred housemates. If u still see Efe as a failure just because u don't fancy his genre of music, then u need to revisit your dictionary to ascertain what failure truly mean. He graduated from a Nigerian University in record time, scaled through audition process, became a wild sensation on see gobe edition (infact at that time he could have beaten Buhari squarely in an election) and won the maximum prize................ abeg free Efe jhoor................ Now Miracle............. Considering his age and what he has achieved and his hunger to be better by the day............... I doubt if u possess the sort of drive that young dude has........... don't criticize Miracle or any housemate for that matter if u re not in the big brother house for us to see how different you would have been.

What ever he has gained academically is not my business. What he has done is morally unjustifiable and stupid. If you have no problem with it , you are among the problem. You call having sex on national TV not bad enough to criticise good. I pray that you have kids that will do the same. Which dirty drive are you talking about. I will never have sex on national TV no matter how konji do me. Apart from trying to behave Christlike. I will never disrespect my parents or family in such manner. I will never. If you do not have regards for people who love you or your family why not make a sex tape and post it here for us to see. I was a staunch supported of teddy a , the moment I saw the video I ported. This is me exercising my right to criticise. You have no right to tell me who or what not to criticise. You no dey pay my subscription. If it doesn't sit well with you look and pass. I still stand on my ground miracle, Nina bambam and teddy a are a big dissapointment and till tobi does otherwise, he is the most deserving of that money.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Threebear:
I honestly do not think cee c 's actions deserves a strike .
A warning perhaps ,a punishment for consistent provocation but a strike is too far fetched ....

Why it might seem cee c got the better of the exchange ,Nina herself left some scathing remarks that included body shaming another woman.

We might throw the word "bullying " around but let us not also forget the millions of deeply insecure women that go on rigorous hunger pangs to get that surgically enhanced Beyonce body or Nicki minaj's derriere .

Big brother has lots of female viewers ,the average Nigerian woman has the likelihood of possessing at least 30 percent body fat ,mostly in the abdonimal region .
How would those people love being body shamed on a national TV ?

All in all ,45 million is a lot of money ,and the house is filled up with adults ,carefully selected for their individuality .
One of the biggest test for handling money is your psychology composition and ability to adapt and adept smoothly when faced with a stumbling block .

Nina going forward will need to show she's got what it takes to be entrusted such kind of money .
There are many cee c 's in reality and some are much worse ,how she handles it going forward will either make or break her game .

Either she takes the Bam Bam route and ignore
Or she actually confronts her and silence her permanently .
Cee c is a coward ,cowards quiver whenever you stand up to them .

A 21 Year old is legally an adult in most part of the world .
At 19 Rihanna was already a superstar .
At 16 Justin bieber was already a household name .
Camilla cabello is currently killing it with Havana at 20
And let's not forget the little Emmanuela just interviewed by CNN.

We cannot keep making excuses for Nina because we love her neither can we fight all her battles.
You're not helping her case to winning the money ,if you keep presenting her as this delicate child that knows nothing.
No one can entrust such amount on that kind of conceived personality ,especially in this recession .

Word!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
olaoreofe:

Please what link is that
]
Search Eric okafor (@ knEWeed) on Twitter (he's a tech blogger). Scroll through his posts and you'll see the live streaming link there if it's still up at the time of this post.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ummsulaym(f): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Zozo06:

Zozo06, you made it easy for me to avoid reading emotionally wrecking post by BBN opposition parties. These days, I just scroll and stop when I find your update and scroll again till I get to another. Now when I log in and 100 or more pages have been added, ah no fyeh!

It seems little but it means a lot to lots of us. Thank you!!!

Giel, Mambi, Ibkayee and others who did it at one time or the other, thanks too!

25 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

HE IS RIGHT... NINA SHOULD CRY AND THINK. ABOUT HOW HER BOYFRIEND WILL RECEIVE HER BACK AFTER HAVING SEX ATLEAST 3 TIMES WITH MIRACLE ON A LIVE INTERNATIONAL TV SHOW.. KISS THE TRUTH.

Nina the dumb LovePeddler of BBNaija Double Wahala! I said so! Come and beat me.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is his chat on cee cee whatsapp group.. Ask him if he's the owner of this number or Not... He was removed on Tobi's group bcs of this after also collecting airtime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Diamondwriter(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
iamJ:
teddy and tobi talking about big boys drinks and grooves

miraku is silent, ashamed to talk abt the bread sellers and recharge card sellers that he feels fly with, tell us about the alomo that u drink na? mouth dey pain u? local nonsense
Meet the bread sellers and recharge card sellers...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
kodded:

chai he didn't mention the alpha male o sad sad embarassed

You mean Teddy. I was supporting teddy a. And infact abused miracle a lot for having sex not knowing that the ode I was supporting will fall my hand to. Even worse inside toilet. Its disgusting and its not fair . it simply means hardwork doesn't pay. How can bisola with so much talent not win, how can tobi with all the hardwork he has put not win, but the youths will vote a guy that cannot rap to save his life who was screaming warri and later slapped the same people that voted him on their faces, now they want to give a guy who threw all decorum to the gutters and keep having sex like a dog.

The next big brother. Everyone is gonna be having sex. Enough reason for NBC to ban the damn show. Plus this whole favouritism. Nigerian factor is beginning to rare its ugly head.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
sukhothai:
papikush get sense?
accused me of being threebear for three Good weeks..him say Mina no get fans say na him de open alternate accounts to make miracle look popular..

the first result humble am...this last one don humble the rest of teddy noisemakers grin

deelizalebth93 no de disturb us with her Good morning epistles to team teddy anymore grin
Sincerely, I don't really like doing this but why are most Miracle fans dumb like this for Christ sake. Can't you people pass your message across without making reference or mentioning Teddy A? Is he the only housemate? Why do you have so much obsession with him? You are arguing with someone and the next thing to come out of your mouth is Teddy A. I weak for you.

#Team Teddy A
#Teddynation

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
genius43:

LOL at bolded.

Baba just relax, you are innocent till proven guilty.

Cant,i have panic attack,anxiety issues.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Cant,i have panic attack,anxiety issues.
Panicking sometimes proves guilt.

Just keep calm and let the whole shìt fade off.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
This is his chat on cee cee whatsapp group.. Ask him if he's the owner of this number or Not... He was removed on Tobi's group bcs of this after also collecting airtime.
I warned you.that was a big mistake by me.that statement was made by me in a tobi group.my keypad had issues,i wanted to write tobi but mistakenly wrote ceec.please,show us the name of the whatsapp group and my comments during that period.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Why crop out the other conversion?

If you wanna give evidence you don't "tamper" with it. Your evidence is flawed.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

I warned you.that was a big mistake by me.that statement was made by me in a tobi group.my keypad had issues,i wanted to write tobi but mistakenly wrote ceec.please,show us the name of the whatsapp group and my comments during that period.
you are now back with another thing. why are you lying like this nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Then drop a screenshot of you posting that comment in a Tobi group. This is simple undecided

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:

Why crop out the other conversion?

If you wanna give evidence you don't "tamper" with it. Your evidence is flawed.
I didn't tamper with it, I ask people to send it and that was what I received. just tell me that you guys want to gang up against me by not admitting he did it....you ask for evidence I gave, now u are saying I crop it. Did I tell you I was d one that snapped it

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
I will show senator Dave what they are talking about him in Tobi's group. They now know you for many things. U are been disgraced everywhere. u better change your way and stop trying to use every opportunity to collect from people. you are not even a senator to me, you should remove that from you'd name

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:

Then drop a screenshot of you posting that comment in a Tobi group. This is simple undecided
How can i when i was deleted? Hes a member of that group.hes the petitioner so the burden of proof lies with him.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tetragramaton:

What ever he has gained academically is not my business. What he has done is morally unjustifiable and stupid. If you have no problem with it , you are among the problem. You call having sex on national TV not bad enough to criticise good. I pray that you have kids that will do the same. Which dirty drive are you talking about. I will never have sex on national TV no matter how konji do me. Apart from trying to behave Christlike. I will never disrespect my parents or family in such manner. I will never. If you do not have regards for people who love you or your family why not make a sex tape and post it here for us to see. I was a staunch supported of teddy a , the moment I saw the video I ported. This is me exercising my right to criticise. You have no right to tell me who or what not to criticise. You no dey pay my subscription. If it doesn't sit well with you look and pass. I still stand on my ground miracle, Nina bambam and teddy a are a big dissapointment and till tobi does otherwise, he is the most deserving of that money.

I agree on the sex part. It makes no sense that people support such shameful act on National TV! Disgusting!

The Miracle craze I don't get to be honest. Dude is just there plus nothing exceptional.

If we have to be honest, IFU is the deserved winner of this season of BBNaija. Aside IFU, I think Cece deserves a shot at the prize. Cece is rude, possessive, a troublemaker, but she has constantly shown that she is evolving.

Nina on the other hand, aside from sex and playing dumb, I fail to see what she contributes to the show. #HardTruth

Tobi is playing the game at the expense of people's reputation. There lies my issue with him. If it comes down to Tobi vs Miracle/Teddy A, Tobi would be my deserved winner.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
rOsy247:
wink smiley #teamCeeC

Lets do this again for the Queen.

Vote for the real double wahala

SMS 'Vote Cee-C' to 32052

Lol. Not this week o! This week na fake nominations.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

And How does it relate, wanted to write tobi and mistakenly wrote ceec, doesn't make sense to me, Till you produce the same screenshot in Tobi's group as pappiikush said

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
I will show senator Dave what they are talking about him in Tobi's group. They now know you for many things. U are been disgraced everywhere. u better change your way and stop trying to use every opportunity to collect from people. you are not even a senator to me, you should remove that from you'd name
Comments are not evidence.bring clear proof that i begged for airtime in team ceec.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Wahala dey ghen ghen ghen grin grin grin#singing grin grin

Na Double Wahala truly cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ummsulaym(f): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:

I'm loving this. Getting interesting! Now we have seen a post but we don't know which group it was posted. It could be any group!

Clear the air by including the screenshot just as taken. No cropping, nothing. Let it include the group's name and all!

I'm sorry Sir but someone has been accused wrongly in a similar manner before and a cropped out evidence made people nailed her wrongly. She was vindicated later by one of the initial accusers so I learnt from the mistakes of those that judged the matter.

Senatordave, I sha don dey fear for you o! Mistaking Cee-Cee for Tobi is kinda somehow, to me sha

Why don't you help yourself by screenshotting what you said and in which group you said it. Scroll tirelessly if you have to. Help yourself Biko or you accept the title lass lass. Trust me, this title ain't a good one!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
I didn't tamper with it, I ask people to send it and that was what I received. just tell me that you guys want to gang up against me by not admitting he did it....you ask for evidence I gave, now u are saying I crop it. Did I tell you I was d one that snapped it

Tell the person who took the screenshot to show you the unedited version. I can do that in any group to tarnish anyone's image.

Your so called "evidence" is flawed bro

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
rOsy247:
wink smiley #teamCeeC

Lets do this again for the Queen.
Vote for the real double wahala
SMS 'Vote Cee-C' to 32052
Vote ke! Tot I told u no eviction this week?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Guys pls who won the Lumapil challenge?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.