Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:37 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3829235 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Since morning na fight between Miracle vs Nina fans

Me as a Miracle fan have decided to ignore any post or comments that has to do with this Mina fight.
Will only scroll to read update which will even do me more good than harm

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by blackwidow123: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
peeps4u:
Can't you campaign for your boy without attacking Tobi and Nina because they are seemingly his closest rivals? This is purely dirty game, Miracle fans can openly decampaign Tobi who has saved your boy's ass for his girl Ceec and also call Nina whose romance with Miracle has endeared him to many fans all sort of dirty names.

Just campaign for your boy without going dirty and wish him luck.
A leopard can't change its spots. The moment it became clear that Tobi and not Teddy was their main competition, I knew it was only a matter of time before they came for him. I just read where one of them tried to spin it by saying Team Tobi is trying to 'decampaign' Miracle. Lool...de gini? The same way they were the first to malign Teddy and when his fans struck back, they became victims, throwing around the word 'bullying' recklessly. Na their way be that. I'm not even surprised.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
[s]
peeps4u:
Can't you campaign for your boy without attacking Tobi and Nina because they are seemingly his closest rivals? This is purely dirty game, Miracle fans can openly decampaign Tobi who has saved your boy's ass for his girl Ceec and also call Nina whose romance with Miracle has endeared him to many fans all sort of dirty names.

Just campaign for your boy without going dirty and wish him luck.
[/s]

they always cry when team miracle attack, but keep mute when team Nina started the whole decampaiging nonsense, thank God, just like teamteddy, big brother will always put them to shame undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Lol. With me, you'd learn a lot, Berry. tongue

First is... Never indulge attention seekers.
Two... Unnecessary hate and bitterness consumes one.
Three... There are some monikers I hate getting tagged with, safari is one of them. Leave me out of your conversations with her. Thanks hun. kiss kiss
All right dear,I've heard you ma. Looking forward to learning more from her Excellency but be sure I'm gonna be pulling your legs most times too so never take it to heart. it's all fun.
Much love!!!

tongue
YumMinaYum:

Lol. With me, you'd learn a lot, Berry. tongue

First is... Never indulge attention seekers.
Two... Unnecessary hate and bitterness consumes one.
Three... There are some monikers I hate getting tagged with, safari is one of them. Leave me out of your conversations with her. Thanks hun. kiss kiss
All right dear,I've heard you ma. Looking forward to learning more from her Excellency but be sure I'm gonna be pulling your legs most times too so never take it to heart. it's all fun.
Much love!!!

#Tongue-out
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
I want to appreciate all those that voted for miracle, whether as a fan, an enemy, frenemy and other categories, May God replenish your pockets.

Team Miracle appreciates.

Have a wonderful night rest.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
Geezeem:

Where were you yesterday when she didn't know what

Mowing a grass was nor the sound the machine makes while mowing?

I'll update you in case you missed it

When she didn't understand the instruction given by biggy to mow a grass

Miracle walked her outside .....away from others to explain to her what mowing a grass

Was and the sound biggy expects her to make to carry out her task.

I could see the shock on the other housemates faces....I don't want to imagine

What their thoughts were...but miracle took her away to save her from further embarrassing

Herself. I truly give that guy kudos !

He has never tried to "bring out and prove the stupidity in Nina " as you wrote

He is allowed to be shocked at her level of ignorance from time to time

Anyone would ....I was also embarrassed the day she called grapes, cherry

Miracle also saved her face by not openly correcting her but realized what she wanted

And handed same to her......please cut him a slack !!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love Mina, love Nina more but can't and won't stop giving credit to MeeMee for every single time he's been there for Nina. Those that castigate him every now and then can't put up with Nina and that's a fact! How many 23 year olds can exercise the kinda patience MeeMee has exercised with Nina? Dude deserves some credits not this bullshii trolling and to those slutshaming Nina... You are all mad and I've taken it upon myself to let you know this ancestral ailment of yours!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love Mina, love Nina more but can't and won't stop giving credit to MeeMee for every single time he's been there for Nina. Those that castigate him every now and then can't put up with Nina and that's a fact! How many 23 year olds can exercise the kinda patience MeeMee has exercised with Nina? Dude deserves some credits not this bullshii trolling and to those slutshaming Nina... You are all mad and I've taken it upon myself to let you know this ancestral ailment of yours!

Beautiful you kiss
You are the model MiNalite
A huuge reason I smile here everyday
Never change
It meant and means a lot to me all the times I saw you calling out dodgy Nina or Miracle "lovers"
Of course I am not seeing the plenty cussing at the end cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
ninnyanny:
. I'm 40% indifferent about Lolu, and dislike 60%. But truth be told Anto is tormenting that dude. Haba.Tell him,you ain't interested and let him know where he stands. I don't like Anto she has brought absolutely nothing to the game,truth be told. Sometimes I feel Biggie just brought her back, people never really voted her back.She's deep minded and cunning. Like what's she enjoying from torturing the poor boy.Can't wait for this show to come to an end abeg....Toxicity everywhere from Ceebi drama,to loto,now na miracle fans....ochim!
Honestly d girl is mean...very very mean. I hope Lolu realises dis soon and move on sad

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
safarigirl:
If Nina gave Miracle life in BBN, that means Tobi gave him ETERNAL life.

Nina has ruined his game, more than saved it with that their cringe-worthy Telemundo love.

If Miracle had been a free agent like he promised and hopped from Ahneeka to Anto and then Nina, him life for better, but no, he left smart women for someone who thinks 'asinine' is a compliment and look what has become of him.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is why it is good to stick to your game plan. Do not be distracted by thirsty hos grin, but he is a small, naive boy, now, this IMSU babe don use him head fry akara grin

His friend Tobi, is even trying to help him by nominating the karashika, Team Miracle should appreciate Tobi more.

I part with the wise words of Burna boy in Afrikan Star "Leave money follow sisi, miss opportunity"....

Sweetheart the next time you call her a hoe or body shame her.. I would be coming for you.. And believe me you wouldn't want that.. So you can talk down on her but use your words wisely
I part with this wise words " a word is enough for the wise" smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
blackwidow123:

A leopard can't change its spots. The moment it became clear that Tobi and not Teddy was their main competition, I knew it was only a matter of time before they came for him. I just read where one of them tried to spin it by saying Team Tobi is trying to 'decampaign' Miracle. Lool...de gini? The same way they were the first to malign Teddy and when his fans struck back, they became victims, throwing around the word 'bullying' recklessly. Na their way be that. I'm not even surprised.
Na so! E don tey wey nyash dey back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tobi sucks at this puzzle, I hope he gets it after 5 attempts. Na Khloe I pity pass

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mina/Nina/Miracle o all of them join na only 1 person go win the money.

Mina in the finals gives my Cee-C an edge. Bring it on!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
nazablossom:
I want to appreciate all those that voted for miracle, whether as a fan, an enemy, frenemy and other categories, May God replenish your pockets.

Team Miracle appreciates.

Have a wonderful night rest.

I screengrabbed that stuff from you
Beautifulness
Thank you
And thank you for voting
Cheers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
BerryAnny:

Much love!!

#Tongue-out

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Pull my legs but don't drag my babies into it biko. embarassed cry

You should learn to yumify your words to make them sweet ehn... E.g Her yumcious Excellency! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
MizzD:
I just saw Angel in a supermarket in my area. Looks smaller than he looks on tv, but walks exactly the way maraji described in her skit. cheesy grin. We spoke and for a second i thought I was in big brother house cheesy. He showed me the direction to his house too. lipsrsealed

I was just wishing it was teddy A I bumped into. Would have flooded this thread with OUR picture embarassed tongue

Okay time to catch up.
Lol just checked out maraji's skit, her Ahneeka impression had me rolling
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by onemanarmy: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
I was just wishing it was teddy A I bumped into. Would have flooded this thread with OUR picture embarassed tongue

Okay time to catch up. [/quote]

And u would have visited the toilet with him I guess�����

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
Luv101:

Gud afternoon pls channel 29 nd other channnels are not showing on my Gotv.
IUC number: 7018838192.
Thank you.

pls check now to confirm, thanks

"Hello, kindly note that the BIG BROTHER channel has been activated on your account. Thank you for your continued patronage."
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Giel:
Eeghe

How can you say I will miss a part as usual when I didn't even watch the whole thing? You didn't see where I was asking for explanations and where I clearly said that i missed the fight. Mtcheww

If you want to attack me do it straight. Don't hide behind lies and false accusations.

And as usual, (should I use your phrase?) you missed where I posted that I didn't like what nina did because then it wouldn't fit into your bs of I'm only blaming one person all the time.

You may not like what I say, but spare me the ridiculous lies.

Try to tell the truth, and know exactly what I post next time, before you accuse me of petty nonsense.

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol just checked out maraji's skit, her Ahneeka impression had me rolling

Is Maraji someone everyone should know?
cheesy
sad
So I can go check who she is?
I know Taraji H. though?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Did they housemates win their wager and what was their Thursday night task?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
dominique:
Tobi sucks at this puzzle, I hope he gets it after 5 attempts. Na Khloe I pity pass
As in eh...my Koko will shiver today tire.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Updates
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
RedDistrict:

pls check now to confirm, thanks

"Hello, kindly note that the BIG BROTHER channel has been activated on your account. Thank you for your continued patronage."

I love and appreciate good people, thanks for your selfless services on this thread. kiss kiss

If na me ehnnnn, na to charge people at least 1k and kukuma scatter the settings of anyone not supporting my team. embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tobi abeg no drown Khloe. U no sabi am be say u no sabi am. Me sef that's watching never understand wetin them say make u do.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tobi almost gets it, mixed up the two shades of green. This is his final attempt
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Pull my legs but don't drag my babies into it biko. embarassed cry

You should learn to yumify your words to make them sweet ehn... E.g Her yumcious Excellency! tongue tongue
undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
Eeghe:

Is Maraji someone everyone should know?
cheesy
sad
So I can go check who she is?
I know Taraji H. though?
She's a Nigerian social media comedian known for her comedy skits smiley

Hehe not Taraji grin

This is the skit I'm talking about
https://twitter.com/Maraji_/status/969162755772157952

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
dominique:

They were given a task to arrange 25 coloured square tiles in a particular order, if they miss it one of them will get dunked in water. Amto choose the puzzle, Lolu chose to get wet. Anto kept missing it Lolu kept getting dipped into water. She eventually got it at the fourth attempt.

Khloe and Tobi about to start their own.
I think she got it at the third attempt. He got dunked in water twice
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
onemanarmy:

Okay time to catch up.

Hahahaa..very funny i forgot to laugh. undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Heebah:
undecided undecided

Jelouxy jelouxy
I don't care
I don't care grin cheesy tongue tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by izqueen: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Abeg Make Sense Mr.Onemanass
onemanarmy:

Okay time to catch up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.