Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:17 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3829768 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
closerange:

It is simple energy levels, put your observations through a lens before stating them, its called critical reasoning...
Not all girls DAT dance with energy are agberos, not all that move their butt like a pendulum while others are doing it oscillatory, are classy... Genevieve Nnaji can prolly not move her body like Alex... Has nothing to do with class..... Same way Dimitar Barbatov cannot run and dribble like Arjen Robben....
Oya come and take a hug and go.. You are too serious...

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hahahaha cheesy grin
You no well biko.
Lol

She is MAAAAAAAAAAAD
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Party over... DJ is hot like her hair.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ibk03:
Its not possible to port from CeeC to Miracle.. U were never a fan of CeeC..
Not a fan of CeeC thou... but I truly like her... class attracts class...

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol what makes her seem 38?
common, her body is not looking so succulent and even her carriage is too stiff for a 28yrs old.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fergie001: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

Nooo where did you put Dj Consequence
Maybe I didn't see him/her perform
Of the ones I watched,forget....this girl finish the work

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
styrese:
common, her body is not looking so succulent and even her carriage is too stiff for a 28yrs old.
Lol I’m not seeing it, she’s a slender girl is all, maybe it’s a guy thing

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ibk03:
In other news, for those of us that love the NBA, Golden state warriors have blown out the Spurs..
grin grin
Are you sure your a female? Women hardly follow sports like basketball.anyway am happy we now have one thing in common.draymond green and klay thompson made it possible.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Some of you folks should be very careful with the way you reply me in here. I treat everybody with respect, so should you,even with the way I post. But if you dare look for my trouble. Ooooh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
MeeMee don start hin own madness cheesy grin cheesy

My babies are hyper too. I can't sleep. grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
sophiathefirst:

tongue thank u
uwc, I hope she doesn't fight u when she returns without the 45m cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
mercy232:

Not a fan of CeeC thou... but I truly like her... class attracts class...

Shey jss1 or ss1

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mayze: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
shimmer1:

Are you obsessed with me or what? I make sure I carefully choose who I mention in here. And who's chickening out. Are you stupid or what? If you are so dumb to comprehend what I've written, then it's not my fault.
I hope you are referring to your past and unborn generation for those that can't hold a reasonable conversion.
Je ki ori e pe o. Let your head be very very correct this night.
Bloody idiot.
Even someone that has a half brain knows how to reply properly. Why don't you show off your so-called reasonable Conversation and let me turn you into crumbles forever or rather dust.
Sorry for your maggot eating dead brain.
Alainironu.
Arrant nonsense
Look at this one . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

U r already frustrated?lmao.u can type trash about someone but can't take a pint of it...what a wicked world?lmao

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=styrese post=66716453]common, her body is not looking so succulent and even her carriage is too stiff for a 28yrs old. [/quote
Lol.. grin ; cheesy cheesy una don finish anto for dis forum.Abeg make una free d gal.i didnt expect dis from u@styrese
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
So our dear CeeC says if she is still around by next week, Alex should teach her how to dance Shaku shaku..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Biko NEPA took our light and am hearing "mama give us signal on Facebook, what is it all about?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol out of all the girls available, Nina
Interesting choice.. noted.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
shimmer1:
When you see a girl always in the gathering of guys, played with, it's because she's an easy target(or it might be a different case). I will keep saying it, she dosent challenge them morally, intellectually, emotionally and and other allys.
Most times, some girls place themselves down or they are down already for any guy to walk over them consciously unconsciously.
She mostly has mediocre attributes.
She lives and thrives on male attention, because she feels she's important, at least for the men to give her attention without knowing that she's just an easy get by.
A woman has a lot do on carriage, because it's the way you carry yourself that you'll be placed. If you put yourself low, men will give you just that.
That's the case with Alex
I love her though. But she really needs to check herself.
Those guys she feels that like her in the house won't even bat an eyelid at her outside of the house.
Good luck with her though.
One love.
Are u done, we ve heard u. Thank u, u can now swerve

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
shimmer1:
When you see a girl always in the gathering of guys, played with, it's because she's an easy target(or it might be a different case). I will keep saying it, she dosent challenge them morally, intellectually, emotionally and and other allys.
Most times, some girls place themselves down or they are down already for any guy to walk over them consciously unconsciously.
She mostly has mediocre attributes.
She lives and thrives on male attention, because she feels she's important, at least for the men to give her attention without knowing that she's just an easy get by.
A woman has a lot do on carriage, because it's the way you carry yourself that you'll be placed. If you put yourself low, men will give you just that.
That's the case with Alex
I love her though. But she really needs to check herself.
Those guys she feels that like her in the house won't even bat an eyelid at her outside of the house.
Good luck with her though.
One love.

You and this your 'mediocre' everytime. Did you suddenly come across that word ni?... well your Inferiority complex is what has dettered you from relating well with the opposite gender, always nursing the mindset that you might be used up.[If we check, u fit no fine Las las]. Perhaps the more reason you can't even hv a neat conversation. Anyways. You have been noticed. Welcome on board.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Heebah:
I wish u safe delivery cheesy grin

My friend...my friend, thank you o.
What's the name of this Nina's hairstyle? I like.
It really fits her. Hope it'll fit me too...I have big head.

Ibk03:

I agree with you.. Her dance skills are just there.. She is not better than those girls that dance on top of advert buses or those on the road side, advertising their products..

Ib! Hmmm!
This table you're shaking...
akam adiro ya lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Maggiespecial:

Lolu get babe nao, dey showed her last 2 wks on Instagram. Fine chic.... Chubby sef.

I don't want that girl for my Lolu jare... a young, petite, innocent looking girl will do...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Dj for the first time played phyno's songs.she even played connect my second favourite song.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
closerange:

It is simple energy levels, put your observations through a lens before stating them, its called critical reasoning...
Not all girls DAT dance with energy are agberos, not all that move their butt like a pendulum while others are doing it oscillatory, are classy... Genevieve Nnaji can prolly not move her body like Alex... Has nothing to do with class ..... Same way Dimitar Barbatov cannot run and dribble like Arjen Robben....

Exactly, just because someone doesn't like a person's dance style doesn't mean they should call the person all types of names.

Anyways. Na their way.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
shimmer1:

Are you obsessed with me or what? I make sure I carefully choose who I mention in here. And who's chickening out. Are you stupid or what? If you are so dumb to comprehend what I've written, then it's not my fault.
I hope you are referring to your past and unborn generation for those that can't hold a reasonable conversion.
Je ki ori e pe o. Let your head be very very correct this night.
Bloody idiot.
Even someone that has a half brain knows how to reply properly. Why don't you show off your so-called reasonable Conversation and let me turn you into crumbles forever or rather dust.
Sorry for your maggot eating dead brain.
Alainironu.
Arrant nonsense
Look at this one . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Shimmer1 baby,lets go and sleep. U need to reserve ur energy kiss *Phew*

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
mayze:

U r already frustrated?lmao.u can type trash about someone but can't take a pint of it...what a wicked world?lmao

I can type trash about someone undecided undecided undecided
You really need help. I will send my prayers to you.
Bloody fooooooooool. Your counterparts are out there doing something better with their lives, you are arguing with someone on a faceless forum who can buy you and your family together.
I weep for you like I do for Buhari
Go in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fergie001: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
mayze and shimmer1
Wetin nah?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
sophiathefirst:

grin grin grin
no nah, she is not among the haters

grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
My Nina baby always looking sweet kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nina, gerrup!!! Baby wants to eat biko! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Heebah:
Shimmer1 baby,lets go and sleep. U need to reserve ur energy kiss *Phew*

Thank you dear. But I have to put these haters to rest first.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=noxybabe post=66716539][/quote] grin cheesy grin but its true nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.