Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3866534 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sodiamond: 5:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Munzy14:

If u have never ever in your life quarreled with anyone, pick a pebble and stone Cee-C.
Na so una go deh form holy holy behind keyboard shouting hypocrites up and down when u are to consult dictionary before rushing to use the word.
If u are like this in a faceless forum,only God knows what ur man is passing through if u have o.
3 gbosaa for you!!! Cee-c is troublesome x2 what about those that have been insulting and quoting people in a provocative way on this forum just to campaign for their favorites.. So its really true that kettle called pot black. Let anyone who likes believe it or not Cee-c is the theme of this year's bbn - double wahala. I wonder how boring that house would have been without her. She dey calculate always. Very intelligent girl I must say

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sodiamond: 5:39am On Apr 15, 2018
shimmer1:
Definition of class, standards and beauty plus strength.
Queen cee-c to the end.
Keep challenging them because they can't handle your realness
Keep threatening them because you are something they'll never be
Keep frightening them because they know you are coming for the money
Keep being you cee-c
I love you way too much.
Ive never done something like this before.
These feelings are strong.
Team cee-c
I stand with cee-c
The legit squad.
Original double wahala.
Don't worry cee-c you have the best of fans, because it's quality over quantity, your fans are as intelligent, strong, posh, classy as you are.
Don't forget to vote Cee-C to 32052.
thought voting has ended
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 5:51am On Apr 15, 2018
I tire o grin
sodiamond:
thought voting has ended

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 5:57am On Apr 15, 2018
Hehehe... Them stil carry their campaign and trolling enter midnight sha. So bitternes and obsession is real fa. Them go dey aiit las las.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bibelo: 6:07am On Apr 15, 2018
All this females claiming Cee-c is posh and class my prayers for you this Sunday is that your brother ends up marrying a Cee-c in their life.
please check all the footage of the Friday night games and see that she never congratulate the winner but is so Swift in sharing out of the gift............ is that what you guys mean by being strong?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by GoggleB(m): 6:20am On Apr 15, 2018
bibelo:
All this females claiming Cee-c is posh and class my prayers for you this Sunday is that your brother ends up marrying a Cee-c in their life.
please check all the footage of the Friday night games and see that she never congratulate the winner but is so Swift in sharing out of the gift............ is that what you guys mean by being strong?
God bless you for this.. They should come and say amen na

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by duduade: 6:24am On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:
can't take my eyes, of that Cartier bracelet, tobi gave to Alex..
poshed, barrister still wears the black bead made with rope

Pluzzzeeee all what Tobi sees in Alex is that she's a charity case!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Unionised(m): 6:26am On Apr 15, 2018
shimmer1:

Please and please, stop quoting me after this. Only like-minded individuals should. This is the 21st century where everybody is REQUIRED to be strong.

There is more to life than having a man, let alone a man that is not good enough for her just because she wants to have a man.
And don't ever say in your life that I should learn, you did not say I should learn from Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Gloria Steinem, Meg Whitman, Barack Obama, Dr . Martin Luther king, but I should through bbnaija Abi where everything is a game undecided
Is that what you tell your sisters at home. undecided
Those are examples of strong women. The strong women we want her women like Deborah, ready to take their stance and change the world.
That is what Cee-c does. You do something wrong and she calls you out on it. Attagirl.

We don't want a kind of girl that shrinks herself or limits her personality all in the fear of one man somewhere
We don't want a kind of woman that is ready to tolerate rubbish all in the name of ending up alone.

What has marriage and not being alone done for the world.

Did it help in innovation, technology, creation of wealth, economic power.
Marriage is just to combat loneliness that's all.

And with the advent of sperm bank, some women don't even give a Bleep about marriage anymore once they have their kids.

All what I'm trying to say is that the world is evolving beyond the way Africa is seeing it. Any talk about a woman must be linked to a man. Go for an interview, they will ask for a man, sit in a gathering, they'll ask for a man, greet your pastor, a man, walk on the streets, a man, go and do your hair, a man
Let's change our mentality and be who we want to be.
Instead of a woman doing everything for a man, watching the way she behaves, speaks bla bla . Why can't she do that for God. God has a purpose for her too now and not a man. Wetin happpppppppen.
Team cee-c
The legit squad
Vote Cee-c to 32052.
One love.

I did not bother to read through your submission.

Truth hurts and I realise that I touched a nerve, so sorry about that.

This is the 21st century with equal rights and emancipation and women's rights, etc.

Lesson 1: Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Lesson 2: All things are lawful, but not all are expedient

Lesson 3: There is no freedom without a limit, for how then could we understand liberty?

SHE STOOPS TO CONQUER.

Go figure.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2018
styrese:
CeCe is too disciplined and matured for that Nonsense, Bigger business tycoons would come searching for her after the show.

With her lying habit people would be weary of her. CeeC tells alot of lies, and is thus capable of killing. She even claimed her prayers separated a friend's relationship and ultimately took the guys life and that of his father just 2 weeks later, an allegation that has now been debunked by someone of vested interest and a fellow Lawyer. The lies are too much, countless and not needed. Shame really!

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:42am On Apr 15, 2018
Ceec is definitely the strongest woman in the game

Other women like Tobi should learn grin

Queen Tobias is no man at all.....

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 6:56am On Apr 15, 2018
Unionised:

This is the 21st century with equal rights and emancipation and women's rights, etc.

Lesson 3: There is no freedom without a limit, for how then could we understand liberty?

SHE STOOPS TO CONQUER.

Go figure.

So much wisdom on a cool Sunday morning.

Here is another.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2018
oshe11:
Its a
#JuluisMalemaChallenge in south africa.

Mama is Mandela's wife who was buried today

So You can say something like; Even Mira haters are secretly famzing him Mama please give us a signalcheesy
Lol, ok.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Totlinotfelis: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2018

SHE STOOPS TO CONQUER.
Go figure.

I really hate reading stupid shiiit like this from religious nut misogynistic men.
What the hell is 'she stoops to conquer'?

Why the hell must women stoop to conquer anything while men can be strong and upright and proud. Women should mute their personalities and just be stooping left and right so as not to step on male ego or make them feel less of themselves.
Absolute complete rubbish.

Infact I have become a fan of CeeC after reading this crap.
She shouldn't stoop to conquer jackshiite. FOH with that nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2018
Tabh or Taboo

I see you are still running after my posts

I know you have never been inside a flight,

I know men discharge you with 2k or sometimes an apology

I am willing to send you a free ticket once Miracle wins on sunday

For all the things your pussy have been through, it deserves to fly atleast once grin

Palmistry is merely a hobby not a profession...

My only profession is related to fitness,I have never claimed anything else...

Getting titbits of info about results does not mean you work for delliote

but we have already established earlier that you are dumb and you seem to
be in good company with another very dumb frankgiel

Taking off and landing of a plane gives me migraine...

For your benefit dear Tabh and others that have never been in a plane, I will specially takeout a day to teach you about the process of taking off and its impact to the body

And reaction of body types based on preexisting conditions....

Too much knacking with no pay has clearly bleeped up your head, but I will reset it with knowledge seeing as you clearly lack reasoning ...

Did the nitwit address me as he and she grin

Men are wicked though....

An active vagina makes room for a deficient brain...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Unionised(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2018
Totlinotfelis:

I really hate reading stupid shiiit like this from religious nut misogynistic men.

Why the hell must women stoop to conquer anything while men can be strong and upright and proud. Women should mute their personalities and just be stooping left and right so as not to step on male ego or make them feel less of themselves.

Easy on the bile.

Pick your battles.

The war is a bigger picture.

That's what the women need to understand.

Figure that one out.

Not a campaign against Cee-C.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2018
guardsman:

Alex's friends Vandora & Princess were evicted. She had Leo & Efu Ennada remaining as friends. They too were evicted & then she was all alone. It was devastating for her & I remember when she was crying on that eviction night, Tobi her strategic partner promised her, he'd take care of her. They gradually became fond of each other.
Tobi is a very focused & driven individual. He works hard & plays hard & has had very positive impact on Alex's life. I listen to their conversations & how he tries to encourage & motivate her. Her mom would indeed be happy for d kind of friend she has in Tobi.
Tobi & Alex enjoy each other's company. They were strategic partners so it's not like they just got to know each other after Leo left. He likes her company, she makes him happy. She's his friend, he gave her his bracelet. My people, what's d big deal?
Both ar free spirits, they know they ar on Big Brother & they ar playing d game very well. Their stock keeps rising daily as d admiration for their friendship keeps attracting viewers who love them being crazy together to entertain us on d show.
[s] What is this talk about class?. What is classy about CeeC, an insecure, overly jealous, possessive, grumpy, controlling, always-angry, always lashing out & anti-social individual who does not even know how to maintain relationships. Every week CeeC has a new friend. Her longest friendship in d house was that of Tobi which lasted for two weeks. Who is CeeC's friend in that house?. She might probably be d only HM that made no real connection wit anyone in that house. What u guys hav on ur hands is a clearly disturbed individual. All d signs ar there. I just wonder why people think so much anger in a single individual is normal. These coupled wit her fights in dreams are a reflection of her mental health.
She's still a virgin at 25. I don't know if this says anything. Truth be told she lacks d ability to relate well with people & infact she lacks very basic social skills for a 25 year old. Her situation wit Tobi only showed how much work she needs to do on herself if she's to hav any long, meaningful relationship. [/s]

You were making sense until u talked about CeeC.

Stick to defending the classless ALEX... Rejected by Leo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Unionised(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2018
genius43:

So much wisdom on a cool Sunday morning.

Here is another.

Good one.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Totlinotfelis:

She stoops to conquer is a name of a book, so I guess he was speaking figuratively.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2018
Someone asks, why does CeeC hate Alex?? . I will tell you why..

Tobi and CeeC were like a couple in the house even though toxic..
Alex was also aware of this, yet never tried to patch them up.. But Jumped from one man to another man forgetting that the other girl also has feelings...

Even though some might consider this okay, free CeeC to direct her anger at the girl that chose to cling to Tobi..

Before any stark raving lunatic counters me, remember that the week Anto and Miracle were paired partners, many posters here were mad just because Anto started wearing miracles jacket.
Its a form of unwritten code.. It's painful that Alex just jumped to Tobi as though she didn't know CeeC and Tobi were once close... It's an unwritten rule.. So let the girl hate in peace rather than bottling her hate...
Alex that wanted to wear teddy's clothes even though Bambam warned her against wearing them..

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2018
bluish:
RedDistrict, please help..
Channel 29 is not showing IUC number is 2028874115. Thank you

Please be informed that a reset has been done to ensure viewing. Kindly confirm if you now have pictures on your screen."

gd morning
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Talkingboy: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2018
Why is everyone saying Alex is cheap and razz ?

The only razz girl in that house is Khloe Koko . Alex is just childish .

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Talkingboy: 7:43am On Apr 15, 2018
RedDistrict:

Please be informed that a reset has been done to ensure viewing. Kindly confirm if you now have pictures on your screen."

gd morning

Baba abeg make u subscribe or upgrade me to watch Big brother .

Na 400 sub I dey on now.

Thanks

Any good Samaritan ? I need 2.5k to do glo sub to watch live eviction show on Olorisupergal's IG page .

Anyone pls ?

Viewing this topic: longjohnsilver , olorizee( f ),
Legallysane ( f ), blezzy080 , rossyc ( f ), Toppie2 ( f ),
xoGrace , Sterope ( f ), The3rdEye , eksbabe ( f ),
eneabu83 ( f ), denniece1 ( m ), tortee , biyahii ,
blackburn77 , SIRmanjar ( m ), Ksslib ( m ), ifunayalov
( f ), djpaparazzi( f ), jargo89 ( m ), pwettyAngel ( f ),
Godschild ( f ), zicoraads ( m ), Trendytessy ( f ),
prettimoi ( f ), Lnzy , factsandfigures , Ashley87 ( f ),
tmac4eva ( f ), Melsan , OloriSheedah ,
poshedbarrister , Durhleepee ( f ), Zaitoon , MGeey
( f ), akanniade10 ( m ), airmark ( m ), Gracy3535 ( f ),
alekside( m ), Joy83 ( m ), Talkingboy , ThatIgalaChic ,
differently and 28 guest(s)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by airmark(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2018
guardsman:

Alex's friends Vandora & Princess were evicted. She had Leo & Efu Ennada remaining as friends. They too were evicted & then she was all alone. It was devastating for her & I remember when she was crying on that eviction night, Tobi her strategic partner promised her, he'd take care of her. They gradually became fond of each other.
Tobi is a very focused & driven individual. He works hard & plays hard & has had very positive impact on Alex's life. I listen to their conversations & how he tries to encourage & motivate her. Her mom would indeed be happy for d kind of friend she has in Tobi.
Tobi & Alex enjoy each other's company. They were strategic partners so it's not like they just got to know each other after Leo left. He likes her company, she makes him happy. She's his friend, he gave her his bracelet. My people, what's d big deal?
Both ar free spirits, they know they ar on Big Brother & they ar playing d game very well. Their stock keeps rising daily as d admiration for their friendship keeps attracting viewers who love them being crazy together to entertain us on d show.
What is this talk about class?. What is classy about CeeC, an insecure, overly jealous, possessive, grumpy, controlling, always-angry, always lashing out & anti-social individual who does not even know how to maintain relationships. Every week CeeC has a new friend. Her longest friendship in d house was that of Tobi which lasted for two weeks. Who is CeeC's friend in that house?. She might probably be d only HM that made no real connection wit anyone in that house. What u guys hav on ur hands is a clearly disturbed individual. All d signs ar there. I just wonder why people think so much anger in a single individual is normal. These coupled wit her fights in dreams are a reflection of her mental health.
She's still a virgin at 25. I don't know if this says anything Truth be told she lacks d ability to relate well with people & infact she lacks very basic social skills for a 25 year old. Her situation wit Tobi only showed how much work she needs to do on herself if she's to hav any long, meaningful relationship.

You failed woefully by adding the emboldened. It shows the level of moral decadence in our society.

I hope you won't disown your daughter for being a virgin at that age. So disappointing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2018
MrBigiman:

With her lying habit people would be weary of her. CeeC tells alot of lies, and is thus capable of killing. She even claimed her prayers separated a friend's relationship and ultimately took the guys life and that of his father just 2 weeks later, an allegation that has now been debunked by someone of vested interest and a fellow Lawyer. The lies are too much, countless and not needed. Shame really!
Hmmmmm but u know a gossiper's heart is filled with bitterness & very poisonous angrysuch a person can kill u faster and u wouldn't even see it coming. That's why people would be more weary of Tobi and Alex. I would prefer a liar cos atleast I know what to expect from u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by airmark(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2018
Unionised:

Strong women, who generally end up alone.

Watch how she systematically chased Tobi away, and learn.

Her style is actually a documented evidence of the LIFE of such "strong women".

Watch it, apply, and learn.

Her type will end up loving the wrong/right man to death, and still end up alone.

Its also her type that would chase her man into the arms of the types of Alex, who is easy-going.

Everyman wants to come home to a Alex, not a Cee-C, and not necessarily because a Alex is better.

A man might love Cee-C but will definiteley abhor "Miss My-Way-Or-The-Highway"

Not hating though, just stating facts from time immemorial.

A wise woman buildeth her home, Wisdom of our fathers......

That's exactly my opinion on that ceecee too. She needs help from the person she respects most in this life, to talk to her.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2018
ibkayee:
Next person who gets banned and comes back with an alternate should please register the monicker ‘PoshedBarrister’ grin
Jeez, and it happened. Prophetess. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2018
dominique:

I can't recollect asking for your forgiveness undecided
Thanks for forgiving me all the same smiley
Ok,no more fight for now. I don't like using alternate accounts.. Let us mind our business from now on..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2018
shimmer1:
When you see a girl always in the gathering of guys, played with, it's because she's an easy target(or it might be a different case). I will keep saying it, she dosent challenge them morally, intellectually, emotionally and and other allys.
Most times, some girls place themselves down or they are down already for any guy to walk over them consciously unconsciously.
She mostly has mediocre attributes.
She lives and thrives on male attention, because she feels she's important, at least for the men to give her attention without knowing that she's just an easy get by.
A woman has a lot do on carriage, because it's the way you carry yourself that you'll be placed. If you put yourself low, men will give you just that.
That's the case with Alex
I love her though. But she really needs to check herself.
Those guys she feels that like her in the house won't even bat an eyelid at her outside of the house.
Good luck with her though.
One love.
I am a guy and I will tell you that most guys respect and are naturally drawn to a lady like Alex and not someone like you with the so called fake carriage.....most times we only pretend to blend with people like CEECe but we know a pure gem like Alex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2018
Ammunations
Getting ready grin

Pepper dem

We die here

20k down
30 to go grin

Cc:tabh

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pwettyAngel(f): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2018
guardsman:

What is this talk about class?. What is classy about CeeC, an insecure, overly jealous, possessive, grumpy, controlling, always-angry, always lashing out & anti-social individual who does not even know how to maintain relationships. Every week CeeC has a new friend. Her longest friendship in d house was that of Tobi which lasted for two weeks. Who is CeeC's friend in that house?. She might probably be d only HM that made no real connection wit anyone in that house. What u guys hav on ur hands is a clearly disturbed individual. All d signs ar there. I just wonder why people think so much anger in a single individual is normal. These coupled wit her fights in dreams are a reflection of her mental health.
She's still a virgin at 25. I don't know if this says anything. Truth be told she lacks d ability to relate well with people & infact she lacks very basic social skills for a 25 year old. Her situation wit Tobi only showed how much work she needs to do on herself if she's to hav any long, meaningful relationship.

God bless you for this,first time am commenting on Nairaland, your apt analysis of these individuals is just on point..... C-Cee surely needs help!!!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alphagan(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2018
RedDistrict, kindly help me, channel 29 is not showing

IUC :2028812263

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.