Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3866540 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2018
ireneony:
My people I want to say something..
The reason why alex was not evicted is because bbnaija want tobi to win. They knew if alex was to evicted tobi will go back to cee-c and that will spoil tobi game because most of tobi fans don't like cee-c.
Big brother naija is a scam. Remember last time cee-c was given a strike...they unpaired them to favour tobi and made lolu the scapegoat. They gave tobi 2 strike because they want to make it look fair..however after a week of giving tobi strike, the game was reset. They made it look like it was because of the ex house they did it.
Go to Instagram team alex and tobi are buying likes. Just because you have a favorite does not mean you should be blind. We know tobi is hardworking however let the game be free and fair
Everything in Nigeria is corruption and it's not fair.
The thing about Nigerians is that they will see truth but will decide to be blind.
I know a year from now people will start complaining.

Irene u are right on this one. Tobi was CeeCs strategic partner, so a strike for her meant a strike for him, but they twisted the game in Tobi's favour. It's just a big shame, but at the end light must prevail over darkness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2018
Very laughable comment. There are lots of scenarios in real life where a husband left his rich sophisticated wife for a common girl
ireneony:
but in rea life in naijal the rich only date and marry the rich. Forget that thing the razz babe are side chicks

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 10:34am On Apr 15, 2018
Misswang001:
My dear, the same Bambam that had sex on tv? I would rather just call all the ladies that went into the house "normal ladies". Class and comportment should not be used in this season .

Please what's wrong with having sex...on TV

Isn't she human or doesn't she have the right to be human?

What's the difference between having sex in your bedroom and having sex in BBN house?

I mean, I don't understand this interpretation of her having sex really.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2018
ireneony:
but in rea life in naijal the rich only date and marry the rich. Forget that thing the razz babe are side chicks
and how long and happy, do you think those rich people last, and are happy??..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ireneony(f): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2018
MrBigiman:

Irene u are right on this one. Tobi was CeeCs strategic partner, so a strike for her meant a strike for him, but they twisted the game in Tobi's favour. It's just a big shame, but at the end light must prevail over darkness.
I was initially against miracle because of the sex and parrot fans but because I detest corruption I don't mind if miracle or cee-c wins.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2018
Absolutely nothing wrong, but don't come and tell me she is classy. Period.She is just a normal Nigerian lady .
Victorakats:

What's the difference between having sex in your bedroom and having sex in BBN house?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2018
GoggleB:

You will marry a Cee-C type of girl in Jesus name.
Amen to that. Amen. To each his own my friend. What you despise, another man loves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by airmark(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2018
chic2pimp:

Hahahahaha My Gee u sef dey here? You dey watch BB?

Yes o. cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2018
MrBigiman:

Vote you won't, campaign you won't, but you will stay in your room, with your cheap phone and manufacture conspiracies to suit yourself and your likes.

Every game have its own script, and nobody can predict what the script will pop up when you get at any level.... If we could, then it's no longer a game but a story.

There is no need for all these unnecessary petty talk when you have the capacity to vote your own favorite housemate.

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Unionised(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2018
Ambber:

True, a lot of strong women end up alone. Men want to work with strong people, strive on executive boards with strong men and women but come home to a pliant soft woman who is strong enough to mentally stimulate them ‘when’ the need arises.

It is what it is. More is required of the woman to strike a balance. Is it fair?, No. however, na so e be

A bottle of malt for you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2018
Victorakats:

I love your points, except the ugly part.

No human being is ugly... Every human being is a human being.

And yes, it's cool for some people not to be appealing to us, but it doesn't make them ugly.

On the other news,

I've dated such strong women and she nearly crashed my brain.

Damn, so much for strong girl though... Everything is a fight, even when you are clearly out to love and sacrifice everything for her good.

But then again, I've learnt that every human have their own inner struggles, it doesn't make them bad, but troubled souls in need of help...

I think that's the case for Cee-cee.
lol, just trying to be realistic..she's...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ireneony(f): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:

tell one thing how many rich guys from high wealthy family have asked for your hand in marriage?
This is not telemudo or nollywood.
The rich people might not be happy as u say but they still prefer to be with each other.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2018
Misswang001:
Absolutely nothing wrong, but don't come and tell me she is classy. Period.She is just a normal Nigerian lady .

So classy girls don't have sex? Abi their vag*na selects some kind of pen-is?

I'm a bit confused!

What makes a girl classy? I think I want to know really.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2018
Misswang001:
My dear, the same Bambam that had sex on tv? I would rather just call all the ladies that went into the house "normal ladies". Class and comportment should not be used in this season .
am not trying to justify bam's act..sometimes emotions can be overwhelming, quite unfortunate they were caught in the moment..
but bam, is far way ahead of CeCe in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2018
zicoraads:
All these guys writing essays will pick a Cee-C a million times over Alex. There's just something about class and comportment that Cee-C embodies. Alex can only dream about that in hundreds of years after now.

If it's about using people's things, was it not Alex that Bam warned off Teddy's singlet?

Cee-C is a ride or die kind of girl. Alex will most likely jump on the next available guy if you go on a short trip.

I don't have the energy to write long epistles. The fact that we are even trying to compare the both of them sounds funny to me.

Poorly executed garbage! CeeC is bitter, jealous and lies alot. These trait neighter portrays class, character nor eschews value. She in her jealousy "prayed" a couple who had something going into dissolution and the boy in question died mysteriously. Without any regard for the dead, she went on to boast that the dad died 2 weeks later, a story everyone will later become aware was a distorted narrative to sooth her disoriented ego. The queen of lies is not classy but troubled, and needs help as quick as she can.

Judgement awaits all who give her a pat on the back and cheer her on, when they could look her in the eyes, tell her the truth and save a generational disaster. It's either u repent today or live immersed in a lie for ages.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2018
Victorakats:

I hope she will fix her life, or better still learn how to manage stress/emotion/anger, because the game really brought out the not-so-good side of her personality.
it isn't easy my dear, especially when a fellow lady(Alex)keeps provoking her with a man(Tobi)who she was romantically involved with in the same confinement angryno one would be pleased with that, no matter how the person tries to conceal it. Just imagine if miracle broke up with Nina in the house and Tobi takes over Nina. Do u think miracle would ever see Tobi in a good light.Common, We are all humans with feelings
I still feel CeCe is a nice lady beneath all this fiasco.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2018
YumMinaYum:

De law!!!

My babies are the last and only pair standing!

You made this statement after their pairing, forgetting you ain't God, neither do you decide for others... smiley

You went back to January? grin shocked

I made one comment here some days back, where I accused Safarigirl of being very sly. Now you can see what I was talking about. She never picks her favourite from the start, she waits and attacks everyone, then later on, after evaluating their chances, picks one.

You think you are wise eh? cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2018
7Alexander:

OK, I've been reading a lot about how CeeC is 'ahead' of Alex. Can you please tell me in explicit terms how she is ahead. I trust you not to say because she has graduated and Alex is an undergrad, because she is also older than Alex, which makes it only natural.

So, please tell me how CeeC is 'ahead bothbinsode and outside', I want us to have this conversation.
Alex should go and get this she is holding first,before anyone can attend to ur plight here...lolzzzz.. no be bottom power gra gra o.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:

am not trying to justify bam's act..sometimes emotions can be overwhelming, quite unfortunate they were caught in the moment..
but bam, is far way ahead of CeCe in all ramifications

You guys are funny oh... So if a lady have consensual sex with her partner... It's unfortunate...

Nawa for some Nigerians...

Don't people have sex with those they have feelings for or are dating?

Abi having sex makes her non-classy?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:
real life, poshed women, suffersicated ,strong women like CeCe, lose their men to razz,local champions like Alex everyday.. being sweet, and cool headed doesn't portray a woman to being weak
CeCe got no class compared to bambam..but bam bam is, talented, humble and ugly.

Haaaa! Today is Sunday nah.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2018
MrBigiman:

Poorly executed garbage! CeeC is bitter, jealous and lies alot. These trait neighter portrays class, character nor eschews value. She in her jealousy "prayed" a couple who had something going into dissolution and the boy in question died mysteriously. Without any regard for the dead, she went on to boast that the dad died 2 weeks later, a story everyone will later become aware was a distorted narrative to sooth her disoriented ego. The queen of lies is not classy but troubled, and needs help as quick as she can.

Judgement awaits all who give her a pat on the back and cheer her on, when they could look her in the eyes, tell her the truth and save a generational disaster. It's either u repent today or live immersed in a lie for ages.
Keep writing meaningless jargons. Judgement kó, hell fire ní.

Swerve jor!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Ibk03:
Someone asks, why does CeeC hate Alex?? . I will tell you why..

Tobi and CeeC were like a couple in the house even though toxic..
Alex was also aware of this, yet never tried to patch them up.. But Jumped from one man to another man forgetting that the other girl also has feelings...

Even though some might consider this okay, free CeeC to direct her anger at the girl that chose to cling to Tobi..

Before any stark raving lunatic counters me, remember that the week Anto and Miracle were paired partners, many posters here were mad just because Anto started wearing miracles jacket.
Its a form of unwritten code.. It's painful that Alex just jumped to Tobi as though she didn't know CeeC and Tobi were once close... It's an unwritten rule.. So let the girl hate in peace rather than bottling her hate...
Alex that wanted to wear teddy's clothes even though Bambam warned her against wearing them..

I like ur objective analysis and perspective of the game and hms most times. Ure totally correct even alex hated and was totally green eyed when khloe took leo's attention for just a brief moment talkless of wat she's doing to cee c rite now tho they will say its cee c fault bt ive seen cee c try to change from her past ways and behavior bt nobody seems to want to give her a chance and dats i wat I CANT accept even tobi won't give her a chance.

Cee c I believe isn't ridiculous or stupid and shes learnt alot just like everybody else with flaws in that house bt sadly people still choose to look at her same ol way.

On tolex relationship the only way i can understand it is as a brother and sister relationship. The have become siblings of sm sort and anything more than that will be a TABOO! They shud hold their horses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2018
Victorakats:

Vote you won't, campaign you won't, but you will stay in your room, with your cheap phone and manufacture conspiracies to suit yourself and your likes.

Every game have its own script, and nobody can predict what the script will pop up when you get at any level.... If we could, then it's no longer a game but a story.

There is no need for all these unnecessary petty talk when you have the capacity to vote your own favorite housemate.

Cheers

Your muttering gibberish will get u no credits, nor a good shirt or shoes. My username should give u a hint that the Kind Lord has blessed me beyond measure, in abundance and overflowing. Saying I don't vote is wallowing in gross ignorance and taking a leap into a dark stream filled will crocodiles. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2018
I laugh you. I can't believe this is your reason Cee C is ahead of Alex. Naaah, I can't do social media arguments anymore.
Munzy14:

Alex should go and get this she is holding first,before anyone can attend to ur plight here...lolzzzz.. no be bottom power gra gra o.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2018
Myredeemerlives:
Tobi's fan especially Adexchelsea I am disappointed, instead of you guys to be more strategic, you guys were busy buying likes for Ultimate HOH, and even went as far as going to Nina's group to convinced them to vote for Nina so Miracle won't win. You guys are even trying to convince Alex's fan to vote for Tobi. I saw all your chats and plans.
Nawaoh you guys have time.

Funny bunch, so they want Nina's fans to vote for her but Alex fans should abandon her and vote Tobi because of gold bracelet. I also read a leaked chat about how they've "gotten Cee C" last week and will now focus on Miracle and Lolu this week. I will like to see how de-campaigning housemates will bring more fans to their camp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2018
I de hear say them catch team tobi .. say the IG likes are fake and were purchased?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:

How long ké?

Are you in their houses to know they are not happy? cheesy

Their marriages last! Or you think poverty is part of what makes a marriage to last and brings happiness?

iamj, abeg where you dey? I don miss you for this thread embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2018
Heebah:
Huh?? Do i look like a telemundo and zeeworld freak? angry
I didn't ask if you stayed up, I asked if they kiss. Having knowledge of that doesn't make you a freak

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2018
I wont be surprised dat most ladies here shouting Bambam and Nina had sex in d house have done worse! Most of dem are guilty of having sex with a random guy in NYSC camp which is just a 3week period. Under 3weeks d guy don shine ur congo!!! Is it becos there are no cameras for d world to see ur dirty acts?? Pot calling kettle black. U can only condemn dem if u r a virgin,if u r not shove ur hypocritical principles down ur a**. angry angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2018
Victorakats:

Thank you o! God bless you too!
I have been wondering this... So sex is bad if others watch while you are at it. What of God that sees all? We are not bothered?

Some ladies have more than one guy they are loving up to (They are not putting their eggs in one basket) but Nina is a slut to have developed feelings for Miracle while she had a bf back home. Our double standards dey fear me ehn

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shugacane(f): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2018
@*yumminayum* happy sunday. are u watching? hope my babies are fine? mina smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2018
styrese:
it isn't easy my dear, especially when a fellow lady(Alex)keeps provoking her with a man(Tobi)who she was romantically involved with in the same confinement angryno one would be pleased with that, no matter how the person tries to conceal it. Just imagine if miracle broke up with Nina in the house and Tobi takes over Nina. Do u think miracle would ever see Tobi in a good light.Common, We are all humans with feelings
I still feel CeCe is a nice lady beneath all this fiasco.

Now, that's another side to it... But she never really admitted being in love with him, if anything she made him look stupid for loving her, and always proved the strong girl who doesn't give a fu*k about men.

We all saw how she used Tobi to clean the ground... Kissing was so hard that Tobi had to beg for it... Damn, Tobi suffered even for a kiss, and now Alex is giving Tobi the comfort she couldn't give to him, suddenly she's acting pained and irrational.

Who does that if not a confused lady?

Funny enough, many ladies are like her, toast her, she's forming, even when kon*i is holding her, she's still forming.... But the moment you leave her, she will start cursing you for nothing.

Cee-cee wasn't exactly what you may call an honest lady... Even to herself she wasn't honest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.