Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3866486 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Sanctinolezsan:
Guy it's obvious you're very nasty if you're referring to me. Who voted all those ones you've mentioned. And what is generational....

Better be careful, I've never insulted anyone unreasonably here ooo and i don't ever want to.
don't warn me..go on..continue spewing trash against Mira.

grin seems like you wish to be unfortunate
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:52am On Apr 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I am a lolu force too and i was not surprise he got evicted, during the last head of house challenge, you need to see the way i was praying for him to win the head of house challenge, because i knew that was the only way for him to go into the final,, i was even more sadder when biggie said Nina was not up for eviction because she was forth on the nominated house mates, right there i knew that biggie wanted lolu out just to favor Nina..

I really wanted him as head of house but he failed, i guess the presence of anto distracted him a little bit..

But that being the case ,, we are here for ceecee just as the way the American armies will always be there for the troops of England..

ceecee for the money..

If you want to vote via sms, remember it is VOTE Cee-C. All these ceecee you're typing will result in void votes

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:52am On Apr 16, 2018
77up:
[s]you don't think this bad mouth is really good or bad for you ppl at this crucial stage if I were you , I 'll stop all this trash you are spitting upandan and face voting at least for now , be wise like your master 3bear[/s] .
watch y'all decampaign Mira all in the name of votes??

HELL NO!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:53am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=livelymatilda post=66744744][/quote]

Cute baby kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 12:54am On Apr 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Why are you even laughing anyhow?
Are you high?.
Leave them..... What's funny about it?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:54am On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
I'm recovering back the territory.. time to put this vagabonds in their place ..ain't gon watch no decampaigning of miracle in the final week
Will you still do the university campaign you promised ?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 16, 2018
dominique:

If you want to vote via sms, remember it is VOTE Cee-C. All these ceecee you're typing will result in void votes
Yeah i know and thanks for the reminder,, Team ceelo for life..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 12:57am On Apr 16, 2018
Better

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:58am On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
watch y'all decampaign Mira all in the name of votes??

HELL NO!!
Am I also decampaigning someone I hv voted for last evening when you are telling me not to waste my salary guy calm down a bit , it's all game . in a week time , all will go back to his or her oblivion....easy jeje cool

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:58am On Apr 16, 2018
Threebear:

Will you still do the university campaign you promised ?
yup
it's still gon' hold but won't be as powerful as I had planned it to be
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 12:59am On Apr 16, 2018
We gat u tobi... let's do this guys. 'VOTE Tobi' is the code for the week.

Excuse the trolling.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:01am On Apr 16, 2018
oshe11:
Was she suppose to ask for Anto or Koko who obviously were evicted in her presence?

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Apart from anto,teddyA and Cee-C . name anyother friend lolu get?.lolzzZzzZZ

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 1:01am On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
lamentations of a chronic failure..

same way you used your feeding money to vote lolu and he still got kicked out is same way it'll be this weekend..

nonsense... how much lolu win compared to miracle??
miracle won four pay porte Friday challenge.. beat it birch.
I'll quote you on Sunday dude.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 1:02am On Apr 16, 2018
Sanctinolezsan:
I'll quote you on Sunday dude.
you don't need to
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 1:03am On Apr 16, 2018
Munzy14:

Apart from anto,teddyA and Cee-C . name anyother friend lolu get?.lolzzZzzZ.
Rico swavey.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:04am On Apr 16, 2018
Also, guys remember the correct format

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 1:04am On Apr 16, 2018
Some people would be munyarized on Sunday.. grin
It's not by surviving past evictions..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gengen118: 1:06am On Apr 16, 2018
pls guys. vote Cee-C.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 1:07am On Apr 16, 2018
Sms "VOTE Tobi" to 32052

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:07am On Apr 16, 2018
guardsman:

I know where u stand. Arguing wit u is meaningless because u can never be objective. CeeC knew five people entered d house only to discover that Lolu was nowhere to be found. She's bound to ask. As i said arguing wit u is just a waste of time. Vote ur CeeC & we'll vote our favorites until d voting window closes. May d best Housemate win.
Good you know. please its VOTE Cee-C to 32052

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 1:08am On Apr 16, 2018
nahzyla:

Please prove that its a lie. Solid proof abeg, not guesswork.

The same biggie that can evict one housemate to save Alex and then evict three today.
The same biggie that ignored lolu and miracles nominations so they can remove bamteddy when they were up, the same biggie that brought back boring Anto because they didn't want to spend money on flight cost.

These people are very corrupt. They are fully capable of pulling off such nonsense to get ratings..
Wait i don't get...... Flight cost as how? What about other housemates that have been evicted.

I'm not trying to prove you wrong ooo only wants to understand better.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 1:09am On Apr 16, 2018
see as I calmed down this streets grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Sanctinolezsan:
Ok na..... E go shock u Lolu + Teddy A + Khloe got Cee-C's back ooo
Odiegwu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:14am On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
yup
it's still gon' hold but won't be as powerful as I had planned it to be
In my village they say .....
Intentions subsides result .....

For the fact you'd already planned it ,may God be with you and make it fruitful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 1:15am On Apr 16, 2018
This week agenda...

'VOTE Tobi'

Shun the trolls.
Be positive
Cool vibes

Remembered we've tarried to this extent..

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 1:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Pff

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:16am On Apr 16, 2018
Munzy14:

Lolu and cee c were friends?
Didn't he like nominate her every week including the very last nomination week ?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Frankdammy:
This week agenda...

'VOTE Tobi'

Shawn the trolls.
Be positive
Cool vibes

Remembered we've tarried to this extent..
Shun

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gengen118: 1:17am On Apr 16, 2018
guardsman:

Very smart of you. Good luck next time. I'm so sorry I put in some votes for Lolu but Biggie had his own plans

evn if u don't want to do Sms pls do an online vote for cee-c. i am a teddy fan too. i stopped voting but decided to vote dis week . pls Vote Cee-C.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 1:21am On Apr 16, 2018
cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 1:22am On Apr 16, 2018
safarigirl:
lol..azzin, neutral fan oshi

Once you pick a HM to vote in this finals, you lose your neutrality.

Neutral fans sit out voting in finals. They have NO stakes. Once you vote anybody, you place your stakes on the person

I sincerely hope this post was not directed at me.
Last I checked, it's absolutely nobody's business who I decide to use my votes on, my airtime my data. So those of us that don't have a particular favourite are not supposed to vote? Doesn't that sound insanely stupid to you? Would you have come up with this bogus analysis if I had decided to go for Miracle or Tobi this week? I doubt it.

In BBA the east Africans and countries of evicted housemates are the deciders of who will win. In this particular BBN, its fans of the evicted housemates and yes, neutral viewers that will be the deciders. Hope you won't cry foul if Cee C is declared the winner because no less than five teams of evicted housemates are solidly behind her right now. It all boils down to how intensely they all vote.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 1:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Munzy14:

Koko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.