Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3864383 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dynamitee: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Something i find funny is how you guys think that by using Cee-C to insult her fans you will get them to stop voting her. Nobody ever tells Tobi's fans that they are cowards or gossips because they support him. No one tells Nina fans that they are stupid or whores because they support her.
But what names have Cee-C fans not been called... like calling them names will discourage them from voting for fear of further insults... that's the mistake, because the more you insult her fans, the more you inflame emotions in favour of the underdog, the more she keeps trending and gathering new fans.

Please continue.

ninnyanny:
I dont know about this, but the bolded is on point

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
omotola123:

Worst liar- CEE-C
most obsessed-CEEC-C

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
FierceDiva:
Just want to say this.
I am a die hard fan of Cee-C. I have voted for her every week she was up. I did not care that she was the hated HM, i just loved her. Weeks of seeing Miracle top the charts, i didnt think she had a chance of ever winning. Nevertherless, I kept voting so i get to see her till finals. I danced everytime she was not evicted. When there was ceebi, i threw in some votes just because he was cee-c's boo. After they fell apart, i stuck to her alone. Two weeks back, i noticed positive changes in her. She had more fans too. I decided to believe that she could actually win this. For the finals, i voted her with my two sims. Bought recharge cards and took to the office to use on other phones. Half way almost exhausting all the credit, i hear of her strike and how it happened. I am really angry at her, i still love her, but i hate that she just lost her chance of winning. I voted more than all my votes the entire season. If she didnt make first, it would have been a close second. We went all out to ensure she wins, we were all hopes. Now i just feel sad and angry, we had you girl, but you just had to ruin all our efforts. I still love you Cee-C, but spoiling your game will be hard to forgive. My voting for her has stopped. I intend to just watch. I have lost hope now. With the way i love Cee-C (her moods even affect me. My hubby does not understand why i love her. I just do, faults and all) i still feel disappointed. I can only imagine what fellow fans feel. First time replying, though i have followed since the first pages. Love you all.

Pheeeeewwww!!! I just got teary eyed. I know how you feel right now, Nina le has put me through it all. My people still don't understand why I'm stuck with her. You've come this far for your girl, you can't give up now. Don't stop voting for her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:

oh dear!!! sorry..
right now,all she needs is a prophet from white garment church..
Lol. I bet this is making you very happy. Seeing how you breath and eat anything Cee-C cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
nigerianwoman:

Amen.

The shameless gossiper of a man. Why did Biggie not broadcast Alex and Tobi sex last night. When Tobi did it from behind, and him and Alex were totally covered up in the duvet.

Payporte CEO could say Teddy A and BamBam were evicted because of sex scene in the toilet but Miracle and Nina ex in the house is fine. Mina that started having sex before BamTeddy. Nina that quarrelled with Miracle for telling housemates they had sex. But Mina isn't evicted only BamTeddy.

BB naija is a biased and rigged show.

Why has Big brother not played the video were Tobi told Nina he deliberately triggered Cee-C.

Biased and rigged show.
Does that give her the right to insult his generation? Na Tobi generation offend her?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ekiseme:
I'm not into your bs, if you want to criticize, be sane enough to write something meaningful.

Even roaches want to yab too..... mtcheeew
Okay we have heard you, can you now shift let me see human beings.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Pheeeeewwww!!! I just got teary eyed. I know how you feel right now, Nina le has put me through it all. My people still don't understand why I'm stuck with her. You've come this far for your girl, you can't give up now. Don't stop voting for her.
You actually think she ever was a Cee-C voter? grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nooneisperfect: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
FierceDiva:
Just want to say this.
I am a die hard fan of Cee-C. I have voted for her every week she was up. I did not care that she was the hated HM, i just loved her. Weeks of seeing Miracle top the charts, i didnt think she had a chance of ever winning. Nevertherless, I kept voting so i get to see her till finals. I danced everytime she was not evicted. When there was ceebi, i threw in some votes just because he was cee-c's boo. After they fell apart, i stuck to her alone. Two weeks back, i noticed positive changes in her. She had more fans too. I decided to believe that she could actually win this. For the finals, i voted her with my two sims. Bought recharge cards and took to the office to use on other phones. Half way almost exhausting all the credit, i hear of her strike and how it happened. I am really angry at her, i still love her, but i hate that she just lost her chance of winning. I voted more than all my votes the entire season. If she didnt make first, it would have been a close second. We went all out to ensure she wins, we were all hopes. Now i just feel sad and angry, we had you girl, but you just had to ruin all our efforts. I still love you Cee-C, but spoiling your game will be hard to forgive. My voting for her has stopped. I intend to just watch. I have lost hope now. With the way i love Cee-C (her moods even affect me. My hubby does not understand why i love her. I just do, faults and all) i still feel disappointed. I can only imagine what fellow fans feel. First time replying, though i have followed since the first pages. Love you all.

Sir/ma, we all have been disappointed by her attitude. She truly deserves the strike but is there any of those Hm's there that has never disappointed his or her fan at any point. The lady bottled so much things that she had to release some. Truly there is no way she will be a better person without releasing some of those tensions. And yes I agree she went about it the wrong way.

No be the first time wey she rant be this o but this one too much. Have u asked yourself the reason why she ranted so much today?

She's your project until Sunday and she deserves a second and third and fourth chance from you. What I'm saying is that she is still going to mess up even tonight but please don't give up on her. The guy she insulted is far from being innocent in this case.

Please o....Biko. ..... no give up on her abeg.... if na person child, will the person give up on her ni?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
nigerianwoman:

Yeah. I am not a hypocrite like you.

The caucus is a bullying, manipulative, provoking people. l rather be a Cee-C fan than a backstabbing Alex fan, or slut Nina fan, or bully Miracle fan, or gossiping Tobi fan.

If quarreling is madness, the video of psquare fighting did they not insult each other more than Cee-C did Tobi. Why didn't those celebrities call Peter and Paul mad. Nonsense hypocrites.
Even if you don't have sense, pretend as if you have sense. This life no get second half ooo.

Its one thing to be bitter and vile, it's another to be brainless... However, the combination of senselessness and bitterness is lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by imoniyi(f): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
hinohsend:
I've done my SMS voting, bit I'm having issues with the online voting, Used 4 different sims since Monday, still haven't received any One time password. Team Tobi, any help?

Hi, did u get help yet?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
E dey surprise me as Nigerians don begin insult people fathers, fans and friends cos of a reality show that is not even fair(Lolu's eviction). Alex was supposed to go home with Rico but Biggie evicted only Rico so the four friends will be against Cee-C. Well planned show, Alex and Tobi did something last night and there's no way viewers won't talk about. The plan was for Tobi to provoke the fool who can't control her stupid self and she fell for it. If Biggie told Tobi to stop talking to or about her according to Alex, what stopped Biggie from calling Cee-C to the diary room to tell her to keep quiet.
I'm done with this show, nothing in this country works. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:

most obsessed-CEEC-C
Housemate with selective amnesia CEE-C
Dick grabber lipsrsealed
Who calls people dustbin...Cecilia grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sodiamond: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
FierceDiva:
Just want to say this.
my dear it's just a GAME, she probably thinks her drama is what keeps her in bbn. Just try n understand. She was even half way smiling while fighting Tobi. I perfectly understand all these because my husband is content producer

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lollypopson(f): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
cry
nigerianwoman:
King Cee-C and Toady Tobi, currently working on their Close Up task together.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
nigerianwoman:

The video of psquare fighting did they not insult each other more than Cee-C did Tobi. Why didn't those celebrities call Peter and Paul mad. Nonsense hypocrites.

Besides, it is better to be a Cee-C fan than the Slut Nina fan.

Madam I Dont understand what you are talking about. What is my business with psquare.

Please mind your bloody business and stay off my mention.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:

Okay we have heard you, can you now shift let me see human beings .
dumb this much?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
E dey surprise me as Nigerians don begin insult people fathers, fans and friends cos of a reality show that is not even fair(Lolu's eviction). Alex was supposed to go home with Rico but Biggie evicted only Rico so the four friends will be against Cee-C. Well planned show, Alex and Tobi did something last night and there's no way viewers won't talk about it was for Tobi to provoke the fool who can't control her stupid self and she fell for it. If Biggie told Tobi to stop talking to or about her according to Alex, what stopped Biggie from calling Cee-C to the diary room to tell her to keep quiet.

What makes you think Biggie didn't tell CC to keep quiet, after all he called her several times before he called Tobi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
jikins:

What makes you think Biggie didn't tell CC to keep quiet, after all he called her several times before he called Tobi
When?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
E dey surprise me as Nigerians don begin insult people fathers, fans and friends cos of a reality show that is not even fair(Lolu's eviction). Alex was supposed to go home with Rico but Biggie evicted only Rico so the four friends will be against Cee-C. Well planned show, Alex and Tobi did something last night and the only viewers won't talk about it was for Tobi to provoke the fool who can't control her stupid self and she fell for it. If Biggie told Tobi to stop talking to or about her according to Alex, what stopped Biggie from calling Cee-C to the diary room to tell her to keep quiet.
Biggie called her twice. First to get the materials for their presentation.
The second one was to warn her cos she was quiet for some time and started again when tobo was telling her they cud be friends and she was saying she doesn't want to be friend with a dustbin. The video should be on instagram.
He had to call tobi.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
FierceDiva:
Just want to say this.
Same here. Unlike you, i do comment here once in a while when I am less busy, but I've always supported her. I've always been voting her too and I won't stop. I'm really disappointed she couldn't control her emotions today but I still love her and understand she needs help becoming a better person smiley. Please don't give up on her at this time, we #team CeeC are all feeling what you're feeling because we know we have really come a long way.

This is a game, Be positive. I don't think she completely ruined her chances. Tomorrow may be a better day for her and also for us. smiley Most importantly, be happy and keep praying for our girl to be peaceful for the sake of her health and grin.

We love you too kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
When?
When CC was ranting upandan
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

Do you know why i will still blame the family because they really decide the socialization process of any child if there is no proper home training then peer group come into play the set of people she move around.

I just feel they didn't help her enough and she also didn't help herself as she was growing up.

Let me use myself has an example; I have this belief/attitude if you not paying my bills or feeding me i won't take any trash from you and i find it had to beg people by using common word i.e(Am sorry e.t.c) but as maturity set in you really don't have to be right before you accept fault.

The word I'm sorry will take you a long way i just feel Cee-C ego is just in another dimension; she should learn how to say sorry when wrong or right!!!

Just look at incident with tobi, when she called him she should've apologize and move on but yet she still trying to proof one or two points for no reason
But what you painted here is no different from Miracle.
As for aunty Tobi, I don't pity him one bit. He maligned my fav, just like Miracle.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:
Housemate with selective amnesia CEE-C Dick grabber lipsrsealed Who calls people dustbin...Cecilia grin
hahahah.. One with fake ass CEE-C One who borrows clothes down to shorts CEE-C.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
E dey surprise me as Nigerians don begin insult people fathers, fans and friends cos of a reality show that is not even fair(Lolu's eviction). Alex was supposed to go home with Rico but Biggie evicted only Rico so the four friends will be against Cee-C. Well planned show, Alex and Tobi did something last night and there's no way viewers won't talk about it was for Tobi to provoke the fool who can't control her stupid self and she fell for it. If Biggie told Tobi to stop talking to or about her according to Alex, what stopped Biggie from calling Cee-C to the diary room to tell her to keep quiet.
And some sanctimonious hypocrites want us to follow their own line of thought.

Their fada!

As for me, this has even pushed me to go way, way above what I planned for this. But nothing spoil!

Keep Voting kiss

VOTE Cee-C to 32052

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Agbgift:

Does that give her the right to insult his generation? Na Tobi generation offend her?
is Rico home yet? lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:

Biggie called her twice. First to get the materials for their presentation.
The second one was to warn her cos she was quiet for some time and started again when tobo was telling her they cud be friends and she was saying she doesn't want to be friend with a dustbin. The video should be on instagram.
He had to call tobi.
Jane, Tobi provoked her on purpose

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ekiseme:
dumb this much?
Coming from a dumb ass undecided, I will pass.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
senatordave1:

Spare some for tobi at least as a sorry and solidarity for today's unwarranted verbal assault.
Tobi enjoyed himself also taunting her, sorry I like Tobi but Miracle need me the most.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Borussia1:
Giel I think.
IL pass. Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by olaoreofe(f): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Threebear:
Tobi is sailing with the pity votes

The good thing is that we have only two days left

The bad thing is that we have over two days left...

Go and vote team Miracle..

Or all your efforts up to this point will be for nothing

You people created the fraud Toracle and hyped it to high heavens...

Here is a chance to clean up your mess

Handsome guy kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
zicoraads:

You actually think she ever was a Cee-C voter? grin cheesy

I legit know she's TeamCeec. I've been where she is, stanning Nina and Ceec no be pikin job. With them, you take two steps forward, four steps backward... You need patience, dedication, genuine love and get ready to lose your sleep over them. They're strong women indeed! O'chim!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Is there any fan of MIRACLE swayed today?
Anyone discouraged cause of today's drama that seems to be dragging Pity votes some other person's way?
All a faux guys.
Pay no mind and VOTE.
MIRACLE is winning and that is FINAL.
VOTE VOTE VOTE Miracle.
We Die Here man.
#BBNaija

Copied.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82