Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,424 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3859921 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2018
safarigirl:
I did not presume. Tobi had gained more followers, I was even posting how many they had per day. Before the finals, that Sunday, Tobi even had more followers than Miracle

If you check now, Alex has more followers than CeeC. You obviously have no idea how IG works

CeeC is still losing followers.
There were no assumptions, you are jobless, that is why two days after the show, you are still on this thread, sifting through old pages to find my faults and call them out, so you can do what with it? Gloat? Have a lugh?

You are not only jobless, you are PATHETIC, your existence on this thread is relevant because of safarigirl. I make you matter, without me, you have no purpose

I have returned to my football thread, I even had time to compile my list.....all through, you have not even occurred to me. That is how IRRELEVANT you are to me. So, imagine me opening my mentions to see some jobless soul, quoting my old posts to laugh at her joblessness.

I would ask you to get a life, but you seem very comfortable with the one that has you sniffing my ass, so.....keep up with it grin
Safarigirl must learn to use the right words. You are trying to say that CeeC isn't getting as much followers in relation to Alex.. This doesnt mean CeeC is losing
followers.. Alex is getting more followers than CeeC.. This would be true .

But safarigirl what if Alex fan base is artificial; Tobi fans going in to like Alex..
In reality Alex fans can't be more than CeeC because the gap between both CeeC and Alex was so wide..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
FrankGiel:

Safarigirl must learn to use the right words. You are trying to say that CeeC isn't getting as much followers in relation to Alex.. This doesnt mean CeeC is losing

But safarigirl what if Alex fan base is artificial; Tobi fans going in to like Alex..
In reality Alex fans can't be more than CeeC because the gap between both CeeC and Alex was so wide..

Fan na fan artificial or otherwise

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Anti dominique what happened to this acct nell2

I kept quiet since.

You have unbanned the acct i had a brawl with long tym ago and my acct is still inactive.

I hate partiality
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
noxybabe:

Gbam,women are their own enemies in dis country.imagine one stupid gal in my neighbourhood told me dat Nina was à slut for having sex with miracle and When i asked her about miracle,d gal told me dat miracle is à fine boy and can get any gal hé wants and can do anything hé wants Becos hé is à guy.Can u imagine d low self esteem and mentality wé woman live with in dis country.Sex is done by two people,why blâme one person and praise d other?wé really have à long way to go in dis country.

The low self esteem is incomparable. Women are their own worst enemies. I will keep saying this till I die. I really don't know what we all did to each other to deserve all this shit. Especially in this country, you are predestined as a woman to hate your fellow gender and sadly we are not doing anything to work against it. So sad!!!!!! We never support each other, we rather support a guy just to trump our fellow gender from winning, the reason why we can still never be equal to men is because we have not yet mastered the way men bond and work together. Men don't necessarily need to like each other, but they all consider themselves necessary evils to work together!!!! We need to LEARN!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ibk03:
HOW TO CATCH A LIAR
Safari girl: I watched Mikel obi in the U20 world cup (2005), I was seven years old.

ME: by simple calculation, in 2005, safari girl was 7 years old.

Safari girl: I watched BBA season 1 (2003) when I was in Jss1.

ME: as at 2003, Safari girl was 5years of age and already in JSS 1..
How does a 5 year old girl understand the dynamics of big brother Africa??
How does a 5year understand regional voting?
Would a responsible parent let a 5year old kid watch big brother Africa in which they show shower hour..

In other to make yourself sound relevant you added lies to attain credibility as a big brother analyst even when you do not put facts and figures.. U are full of lies.

Safari girl: BBA season 3 was in 2008, I was in SS1.

Me: If in 2003 you claimed to be in JSS 1, I expect by 2006 you should be in SS1, except you agree that u kept repeating classes..

Let's even take this lie as credible. If you were in SS1 in 2008, I expect you should have been done with school in 2010.
You are final year law student of Uniabuja in 2018.
Law is a 5 year course, so except ur proud smart ass admits to being at home for 3 Years, your story again doesn't add up..

The truth is the only thing that sets a person free!

Safarigirl u might also be a resident liar..

Cc threebear

I'm signing out..

Just need this to be on record for future reference..

Babe, you destroyed that girl. I really really don't like her!!!! At all!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2018
shimmer1:

Babe, you destroyed that girl. I really really don't like her!!!! At all!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Lol..longest time,dearie.Hw u dey??cee c don shame dem all.dey thought she would come third but dey just pursue dat aunty tobi first and ex housemates were really happy.some even climb,sef.dat Guy really messed with thèse housemates and dey really do not like him.most tobi's fans are agberos,lazy nigérian youths,uncouth.u can see it in d way dey insult other housemates without respect and shame and dey have d guts to say dat cee c is bitter.No!!cee c is way sweeter dan dos bitter souls always cyberbullying housemates and saying dat dey wont go far in life cos dey rejoiced When tobi d gossip monger was évicted.worst set of fans dis year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 7:35am On Apr 26, 2018
shimmer1:

wat u 're doing its not cool tho...shaming ur fellow girl

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2018
FrankGiel:

Things like this are really hard to decipher. For instance, if you say it's Tobi's fans that are going to follow Alex, why are Miracle's fans not following Nina? I think you people should understand that there's a different between having people who are interesting in you and people who are supporting you in a reality show. Alex would have had a lot of supporters on the shjow if she showed seriousness but she had people who like her but were not really interested if she won or nor. Those are the people following her on instagram.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2018
With all these beautiful points of how we women are our own enemies,is it safe to propose that for next season we go all out and support our gender? Lets forget about d fine boy mantra and other shenanigans and stick to our own. Ifuanada,princess and other ladies dat brought drama into d game comes to mind. Having said that....next season i will be supporting d most outstanding lady in d house n i urge my fellow ladies to do d same. Lets crown a lady n make her a queen!! Tanchu cheesy grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2018
Heebah:
With all these beautiful points of how we women are our own enemies,is it safe to propose that for next season we go all out and support our gender? Lets forget about d fine boy mantra and other shenanigans and stick to our own. Ifuanada,princess and other ladies dat brought drama into d game comes to mind. Having said that....next season i will be supporting d most outstanding lady in d house n i urge my fellow ladies to do d same. Lets crown a lady n make her a queen!! Tanchu cheesy grin grin
cool coolMe too.Amy d most standing woman win next year.besides,i supported d strong woman dis year.Koko,ifu annada,cee c and princess.drama queens.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2018
Heebah:
cool coolMe too.may d most outstanding woman win next year.besides,i supported d strong women dis year.Koko,ifu annada,cee c and princess.drama queens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2018
Heebah:
lolzzz. This movement is dead on arrival. It is safe to say a woman cannot win a race with men as contestants. The hatred amongst feminine gender is not even helping matters. Women who win elections in some positions in Nigeria, clinch it by chance or by knowing who knows who.
Coming to reality show like BBnaija, as far as it's a Nigerian something, it's a case for men. ladies only accompany them to grab the prize.
karen getting it, was by slim chance .If it where BBnaija, she wouldn't have made it.
Nigerian factor doesn't recognise the feminine gender. it's a pity, but very true.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
I think if BBA should come back, it should come back with a bang by doing BBA All Stars 2! There are many housemates that definitely deserve another chance, and since most of them already have a fan-base, or a following of some sort, it would surely bring in lots of money and ratings for the show. The list of potential housemates I’d like to see again, from seasons 6-9, is as follows:

ANGOLA: Weza and Seydou

BOTSWANA: Eve and Goitse/Sheilla

ETHIOPIA: *All contestants from this country have been extremely dry*

GHANA: Alex and Keitta

KENYA: Huddah and Malonza

MALAWI: Lomwe and Wati

MOZAMBIQUE: Mira and Michael

NAMIBIA: Luis and Maria

NIGERIA: Lillian and Beverly

SIERRA LEONE: Bassey and Dalphine

SOUTH AFRICA: Koketso and Samantha

TANZANIA: Feza and Julio

UGANDA: Esther and Kyle/Denzel (but in this new climate of zero tolerance for sexual harassment, perhaps Denzel wouldn’t be a good pick)

ZAMBIA: Sulu and Cleo/Tamara

ZIMBABWE: Hakeem and Teclar or Maneta? (doubt they’d bring back a disqualified housemate, though)

There are other housemates that I wouldn’t mind seeing again but they are now married/with kids, so doubt they’d come back to the BBA house. Elikem, Thalia, Sipe, Zainab (awesome-but was disqualified also), etc.

It would have been epic to have Seydou and Thalia back in the same house grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by directonpc(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
A thread with 1m+ views! Una well done (y)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
oshe11:
I don't have time for long talk but I know my people and they know me threebear yumminayum twoclans eeghe giel feelgood reddistrict sunnyflake sokhothai geezeem ifyalways et al
Remain bless, surely your MIRACLE is SURE

for those on the other teams munzy14 77up styrese heebah and everyone I clashed with, Well It was to Make Mira the winner and it paid offgrin No beef from my end though

Thanks to everyone that campaigned, those that made him trend both for Good and Bad reasons, well ehatever actions you took brought us here. STAY BLESS.

GOOD BLESS EVERYONE OF YOU

DON'T FORGET TO BE "HUMBLE AND LEARN"

#TeamMira
#TeamNina
#TeamMina
#WeDieHere

Thank you
It was an absolute pleasure being on the same team (teams)with you and everyone ...
Thanks for the pictures and memes
Stay blessed and may many miracles be yours

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Giel and YumMinaYum did watch/listen to the interview at beatfm this morning. Nina and Alex not in good terms, Nina came out and heard things she wasn't pleased with, sorry just had to come here and update you

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Eeghe:

Thank you
It was an absolute pleasure being on the same team (teams)with you and everyone ...
Thanks for the pictures and memes
Stay blessed and may many miracles be yours
Errmm...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
alarmednigerian:
Giel and YumMinaYum did watch/listen to the interview at beatfm this morning. Nina and Alex not in good terms, Nina came out and heard things she wasn't pleased with, sorry just had to come here and update you

Babyyyy!!! I read about it oooo. My baby is Woke! I'm glad she finally figured the two faced lady out. I also loved her reply on relationship issues, bad is single. MeeMee also said he's single, two phoolsss. grin cheesy grin

How have you been jawe? kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
THEAMAKA:
I think if BBA should come back, it should come back with a bang by doing BBA All Stars 2! There are many housemates that definitely deserve another chance, and since most of them already have a fan-base, or a following of some sort, it would surely bring in lots of money and ratings for the show. The list of potential housemates I’d like to see again, from seasons 6-9, is as follows:

ANGOLA: Weza and Seydou

BOTSWANA: Eve and Goitse/Sheilla

ETHIOPIA: *All contestants from this country have been extremely dry*

GHANA: Alex and Keitta

KENYA: Huddah and Malonza

MALAWI: Lomwe and Wati

MOZAMBIQUE: Mira and Michael

NAMIBIA: Luis and Maria

NIGERIA: Lillian and Beverly

SIERRA LEONE: Bassey and Dalphine

SOUTH AFRICA: Koketso and Samantha

TANZANIA: Feza and Julio

UGANDA: Esther and Kyle/Denzel (but in this new climate of zero tolerance for sexual harassment, perhaps Denzel wouldn’t be a good pick)

ZAMBIA: Sulu and Cleo/Tamara

ZIMBABWE: Hakeem and Teclar or Maneta? (doubt they’d bring back a disqualified housemate, though)

There are other housemates that I wouldn’t mind seeing again but they are now married/with kids, so doubt they’d come back to the BBA house. Elikem, Thalia, Sipe, Zainab (awesome-but was disqualified also), etc.

It would have been epic to have Seydou and Thalia back in the same house grin grin grin
Lol..Lilian and beverly kiss kissi love dese gals wella.i was really angry lily didnt go far and was sacrificed for tayo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Babyyyy!!! I read about it oooo. My baby is Woke! I'm glad she finally figured the two faced lady out. I also loved her reply on relationship issues, bad is single. MeeMee also said he's single, two phoolsss. grin cheesy grin

How have you been jawe? kiss
So Its Safe to say dat nina and miracle used themselves to play d game.interesting grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
noxybabe:

So Its Safe to say dat nina and miracle used themselves to play d game.interesting grin grin

Nahhhhh... It's safe to say they're using and confusing their fans, those that want to be confused though. One minute, they're single, the next one, they're kissing and Nina is singing "nobody mess with my boo"... Two goats grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Neimar:

wat u 're doing its not cool tho...shaming ur fellow girl

I am shaming my fellow woman So if you don't like someone, what do you call that? Shaming your fellow man? I don't like buhari, so I'm shaming my fellow grandpa Abi?? Calm down bros! In life not everybody is meant to like you, that's a fact! If she dosent like me, is she shaming her fellow woman? Abeg, write like your IQ is on point!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
noxybabe:

Lol..longest time,dearie.Hw u dey??cee c don shame dem all.dey thought she would come third but dey just pursue dat aunty tobi first and ex housemates were really happy.some even climb,sef.dat Guy really messed with thèse housemates and dey really do not like him.most tobi's fans are agberos,lazy nigérian youths,uncouth.u can see it in d way dey insult other housemates without respect and shame and dey have d guts to say dat cee c is bitter.No!!cee c is way sweeter dan dos bitter souls always cyberbullying housemates and saying dat dey wont go far in life cos dey rejoiced When tobi d gossip monger was évicted.worst set of fans dis year.

Loooooool! Have you recently seen how Alex is behaving undecided abeg , I gave her a benefit of doubt before but I think they were right all along. She is too razz, she can't even comport herself in public. No class! No status! Hian. What's wrong with that girl now. Dosent she know she's a star now or what? undecided and why is she all over Tobi, she has shifted to miracle. I so liked the way Nina took a class in classy Cee-c 101. She just gave miracle her space to carry on with whatever. If Alex wants to die in those boys shadow and not come out as a brand on her own like Bisola did, then sorry for her ! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
shimmer1:

I am shaming my fellow woman So if you don't like someone, what do you call that? Shaming your fellow man? I don't like buhari, so I'm shaming my fellow grandpa Abi?? Calm down bros! In life not everybody is meant to like you, that's a fact! If she dosent like me, is she shaming her fellow woman? Abeg, write like your IQ is on point!

laughing@her nd mocking her education...it's not cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Neimar:

laughing@her nd mocking her education...it's not cool

I am mocking her education??Oga abeg, read my last posts and check whether I mocked her education. What does she/did she even study? I don't know undecided I'm laughing at her, you saw me through nairaland Abi Or because I'm using those corny ass smileys?? How come when people were insulting me left and right because I am a Cee-c fan, you were nowhere to be found to defend me. Or is she your girlfriend?? Please leave me alone. angry angry Live and let's live. Mind your BUSINESS and I will mind mine!!!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
shimmer1:

I am mocking her education??Oga abeg, read my last posts and check whether I mocked her education. What does she/did she even study? I don't know undecided I'm laughing at her, you saw me through nairaland Abi Or because I'm using those corny ass smileys?? How come when people were insulting me left and right because I am a Cee-c fan, you were nowhere to be found to defend me. Or is she your girlfriend?? Please leave me alone. angry angry Live and let's live. Mind your BUSINESS and I will mind mine!!!!

grin grin
actually ur behaviour is likened to ceec's own

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
noxybabe:

I missed you too sweetheart. Alex the snake, Alex the green mamba. grin grin grin grin that's her new name!!! Nina left her so she will focus her destiny on the two boys. smh!!!!!!By the way!!! Have you seen the king recently??. Looking all good!!!!. She was born with class no doubts. Haters should drink sniper. Ioncare. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Neimar:

grin grin
actually ur behaviour is likened to ceec's own

K
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abeg am still waiting for pg 4000 before i signout on this thread. Gud nite
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by valdovas(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
So Mina pairing has been disbanded? grin
Very funny and ironic considering the fact that they were supported and voted for because they were dating.

Nice strategy by both of them I must say. They really played many people for fools.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
alarmednigerian:

Thank you cheesy no need to be sorry for anything. wink I appreciate.

I did oh. On at thegidigirl page on IG.

Alex thought she was sly. Trying to bring up the issue to paint Nina black while pretending to not want to talk about it saying "I don't want to talk about it, "the person is here oh, but I don't want to talk about it"
If she really didn't want to talk about it she wouldn't have brought it up at all. After all, she wasn't asked any question relating to the quarrel, no one even knew.
Glad many people saw through her deception and called her out.
Imagine, trying to drag Nina on air. Trying to imply that Nina is listening to people saying that she said things about Nina, grin I'm glad Nina shut it down immediately and told her that she watched videos herself and no one told her anything.

I like the way Nina thwarted Alex's plans to start unnecessary drama, telling the OAP alex and I will settle later. cheesy and effectively ending the drama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.