Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3864284 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nina don f up big time.. Maybe the trauma of being on eviction don hook her sense
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
only God knw how this girl makes it to the house undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Giel:

Remember how he was trying to tell her to calm down and not do anything that will spoil their chances, now look at him.

And he's still saying the same. I just wonder what he would have done if Khloe had earned the strike instead.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
I'm sorry for whoever is gon marry this Nina, biggie sef Taya for her
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
BB asks Nina about her pair. Asks her about her experiences. Says it hasn't been easy cos of the many thins she's getting from people.

People are acting strange. And she says he is always there for him. And that she ain't looking at all those vibes from pple.

BB asks her if she is doing enough for the both of them. She says this is her first time facing any challenge.

Me 'felling'? undecided

That she'll try her best.

BB asks her if she'll swap partners. (She says no even before he finishes grin)

She says the topic is nice. She has been learning and just listening to people. Cos most of them have experiences. That they know things.

That their contributions is making sense. And they already know what to do.

BB asks her about Lolu's task and if she can guess. BB says there is a reward for who can guess what it is.

BB asks her if there is anything she wants to talk about. She says she is getting vibes from people she can't really explain undecided

That she wants to understand the strange behavior undecided

She rambles on...I dunno, I dunno, I dunno

BB asks her if she has spokent to them. She says she can't really speak to them. BB asks her for specifics. She says none. Then mentions Khloe and CC. Then says most of them

She keeps saying they are giving her attitude. But she wants to know where the attitude is coming from cos she has been noticing it.

She exits.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Giel:

How? undecided
I remember Debby standing up to tboss and being with tboss I could notice the improvement in her ability to stand up for herself.
LOL AT IMPROVEMENT... YOU JUST NAILED YOURSELF...

IF IT WAS NORMAL, WOULD THERE HAVE BEEN NEED TO IMPROVE? .... LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
God! How on earth did Nina make it? Jesus Christ.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
MummySilver:
But, for real, just got to know about the thunder and lightning stuff today. All thanks to Miracle. Note: I wasn't a science student.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
I would like to hear Nina flow well in Igbo Language.
BB: Nina! Report to the diary room.
Nina( confused): Eh!! Where? smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nina is sensitive and I don't know y dis HMS r picking on her....miracle gatz step up

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
zicoraads:
God! How on earth did Nina make it? Jesus Christ.
LOL... THE SAME WAY EFE MADE IT... SEBI YOU PEOPLE CALLED IT GRACE...

RIDE ON NINA, WE LOVE YOU...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
ceec is definitely a matriarch ....From her response about her partner
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hardrive(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Zico... I think you need to be paid. If I were you I would stop updating so that the owner of nairaland would be forced to negotiate with me. That is if you are not be paid already. Take it as a job.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lhimeet:

This was the kind of irrelevant epistles that doesn't contribute to the thread I was pointing out earlier...Then someone was typing oblivious nonsense! ...Dominique you need to ban this derailers..Thanks You!

just call my name na... u just a comedian
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
styrese:
Lolz, someone dat has nothing there can't contribute
are you sure ?

cause most times when am in a group where everybody are doing over sabi. I will just sitdown and look even tho I have a lot to contribute...

.speaking from an introvert point of view

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
MummySilver:
But, for real, just got to know about the thunder and lightning stuff today. All thanks to Miracle. Note: I wasn't a science student.

ok ooo i never knew we had ninas in real life.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
zicoraads:
BB asks Nina about her pair. Asks her about her experiences. Says it hasn't been easy cos of the many thins she's getting from people.

People are acting strange. And she says he is always there for him. And that she ain't looking at all those vibes from pple.

BB asks her if she is doing enough for the both of them. She says this is her first time facing any challenge.

Me 'felling'? undecided

That she'll try her best.

BB asks her if she'll swap partners. (She says no even before he finishes grin)

She says the topic is nice. She has been learning and just listening to people. Cos most of them have experiences. That they know things.

That their contributions is making sense. And they already know what to do.

BB asks her about Lolu's task and if she can guess. BB says there is a reward for who can guess what it is.

BB asks her if there is anything she wants to talk about. She says she is getting vibes from people she can't really explain undecided

That she wants to understand the strange behavior undecided

She rambles on...I dunno, I dunno, I dunno

BB asks her if she has spokent to them. She says she can't really speak to them. BB asks her for specifics. She says none. Then mentions Khloe and CC. Then says most of them

She keeps saying they are giving her attitude. But she wants to know where the attitude is coming from cos she has been noticing it.

She exits.
Hahahaha
I dunno I dunno I dunno grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by wowfairy(f): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
See cee-c saying Tobi is teachable why Won't she say that when she can control him well. I just hope she gets friendlier and relates more with others instead of following Tobi like a monitoring spirit
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
teamsynergy:
Nina is sensitive and I don't know y dis HMS r picking on her....miracle gatz step up

....she stole miracle from them undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
styrese:
Till they are seperated, for now they are still partners
YEA, THEY ARE PARTNERS FOR THE GAME... NOT FOR ROMANCE.... OR DO YOU WANT KBRUL TO FVCK HER JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE PAIRED TOGETHER?
ARE YOU TELLING ME THAY KHLOE AND LEO CAN'T FLIRT OR FALL IN LOVE BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT PAIRED TOGETHER?

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
CC is called.

BB welcomes her. Asks her how she feeling. Says she is good and excited.

BB asks her about her pair and how she feels. She laffs and says she likes everything about her partner undecided

Says he is teachable and humble lipsrsealed

BB asks her how she can enhance her placement in the house. She thinks for hours and comes up with nothing.

Then adds she needs to engage more. That she needs to meet more HM (too late lipsrsealed)

She says she won't take being paired with a new HM.

BB asks her about the radio thingy. She says they have gone far. He asks her if any HM has not been doing enough. She says everyone has. And that she feels the topic is a great one. That being a woman, she has heard stories.

BB asks her about HMs personal experiences and how it will affect the task. She says if people can put aside what they've gone thru, that they shouldn't be too emotional attached to the task. But adds it won't affect the task.

BB asks her about Lolu's secret task. He says he would like her to guess. She says it will be similar to the HOH task last week.

BB tells her there will be reward for who can figure it out.

She exits

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

LOL AT IMPROVEMENT... YOU JUST NAILED YOURSELF...

IF IT WAS NORMAL, WOULD THERE HAVE BEEN SAYING NEED TO IMPROVE? .... LOL

I don't understand?
Why are you shifting goal posts?
You said tboss controlled her? I said she (Debbie) even stood up to tboss, there is no way you can say Debbie is being controlled by tboss when Debbie has stood up to tboss,

I also said, being with tboss made her improve, because Debbie seemed to be very meek. But in my opinion, seeing the way tboss was forever fighting everyone just because of her opinions it even encouraged her to stand for herself and her opinions.

So what's really your point?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Princess don start again with her cooking wahala
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
dominique:
Silly K Brule says he wish he wasn't paired with Klhoe. After earning her a strike, I bet she wishes same thing also.
KBRUL IS JUST A FOOLISH INGRATE...

BIGGIE MUST DISSOLVE THIS PAIRING BY FIRE BY FORCE OOO..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
MizzD:

And he's still saying the same. I just wonder what he would have done if Khloe had earned the strike instead.

He'll make me dislike him soon angry he needs to caution himself first,

OK wait before I dislike him. Is it true that he and khloe agreed on some names for nomination but she went to do as she pleased?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
arcike:

just call my name na... u just a comedian
I no mention name my oga grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Who is quarreling in the kitchen about food? undecided

I'm leaving for something important please. Another person should please post updates.

Kai! This thing hard sha embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Giel:

Remember how he was trying to tell her to calm down and not do anything that will spoil their chances, now look at him.

Don't mind him, talking as if Khloe is the one dragging the partnership down. After making her get a strike and punishment, he has no rights to complain

OMG Princess zip it already! Did you come here for food? angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Princess is raking o. She really wants to have it out with CC. She is still complaining about lunch and she says "anything that wants to happen should happen, that she doesn't care".
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Divay22:

The mama died thing and the crying over Kbrule behavior (he said he was responsible for it) but later came out to say, it was all acting..
Probably because the other HMs didn't buy it.

Imagine? Such a worthless strategy.
Yeah he needs a new one.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Giel:

Thanks, cheesy continue, the lord is your strength grin grin
I have resigned bikó cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
dominique:

Don't mind him, talking as if Khloe is the one dragging the partnership down. After making her get a strike and punishment, he has no rights to complain

OMG Princess zip it already! Did you come here for food? angry

True sha, she lost the chance to compete for head of house because of him,
I want to like k brulé, he shouldn't make me change my mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)