Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3864288 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lol,
Tobi and khloe discussing the bread situation,
Tobi wants to put his hand on khloe's shoulder, he then removes his hand and asks her if he has her consent grin
She says yes, and he puts his hand back grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
vandora

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hahaha Tobi has officially been friendzoned by cee-c. She couldn't have said it in more clearer terms, but Tobi is already madly in love..he no go hear word. At this point, he's supposed to start ignoring her and flirt with other ladies to make her jealous or to spite her.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
tobi Don mad I swear.... say make Dem off camera
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
Giel:
Lol,
Tobi and khloe discussing the bread situation,
Tobi wants to put his hand on khloe's shoulder, he then removes his hand and asks her if he has her consent grin
She says yes, and he puts his hand back grin

Khloe is very funny I swear
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
girl4rmspace:

There's not a single person whether male or female who dislikes Ahneeka

you're looking at one right now.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kalushaiyke(m): 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
booqee:
Cee-c allows Tobi get a hug.. And after 0.1 seconds of them hugging, she pushed him lightly and says oya ee Don do.. The mumu look on Tobi afterwards is just funny. That guy is stuck up deeply into her arsse
Chai. Just maybe the guy never roll with fine curvy girl like Ceece before grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
kingxsamz:

no...please we don't want him...
the fulanis can have him.
Where are my Hausa brothers. Over to you grin

girl4rmspace:

Nope not even jezebel herself

Ahneeka might be the only lady cc likes

hmmmmm... Well there is more to ahneeka we don't know yet
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
miracle wan kill himself ...in voice Don go..lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Iwillnotjump:

you're looking at one right now.

I was talking about the housemates

Why do u dislike Ahneeka ?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Papiikush:

Still stuck in traffic. Oyah update us oh cry

As I sidon say make I enjoy their madness, na hin NEPA take light. Na me go cuss these people lass lass angry angry cry cry

The few scenes I got;
Dee1 was accused of farting and he said "person wey fart no go smell the 45m" cheesy

Tobi and Madame doing their hush hush talk, Tobi asked if he would have to keeping doing this(begging for her love) for the next 3months and she skillfully curved him again, comparing him to one of her friends outside the house(didn't get his name) but says Tobi is better than him because he pays more attention to details (apparently, the attention he gives her. This boy should grow sense and stop giving her attention biko angry). She said something that I didn't get but Tobi was like she should have told him late in the night, when everyone is asleep grin. Babe said, that doesn't marra and it's kinda worse because everywhere is more quiet then and camera is everywhere. She get serious issues with camera. cheesy

Teddy A dey sing abi compose de nii. Dude sings well sha. kiss Bimpe Bimpe Bimpe... grin

I hardly get to see Nina and Miracle, dunno why. cry

Iyamm tired of typing, Giel comman kwantinu your work biko. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
tobi be dancing like a cartoon character..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
teamsynergy:

that part vex Mee...honestly she Don get tobi under her wings

Tobi is a known fool. The Samson for this year's edition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
Papiikush:

Ceece does tongue
is dia anyone that midget thing like b4 undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
teamsynergy:
tobi Don mad I swear.... say make Dem off camera

he was only voicing out his hallucinations of what's going to happen if the camera's were to be out for 5mins
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
MizzD:
if only CeeC had a nice and bubbly personality, Ceebi would have made such a powerful pair.. with all the things I have read here today, the end is near for the duo cry cry
and I really really liked tobi, even before I found out he'd be a bbn housemate. cry

And that stewpid Lolu, that wont keep his mouth shut.. I'm still yet to forgive him for telling Vandora the night KBrule broke his leg that Anto is not his type (resentfully), just because the babe didn't allow him cuddle and touch her in the first week. Now he seems to be enjoying being with her. shior undecided
Hanhan forgive Lolu na, he likes them BBB, but he is having a change of heart with Anto lol
I like Ceebi too, she just needs to loosen up a bit and be more accommodating.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Papiikush:

If Ahneeka shows the same attitude as the first day, I am certain the only competition she will have in that house will be Anto.
you are on point. Anto has this charisma that also makes her attractive.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Blackhawk01:

As I sidon say make I enjoy their madness, na hin NEPA take light. Na me go cuss these people lass lass angry angry cry cry

The few scenes I got;
Dee1 was accused of farting and he said "person wey fart no go smell the 45m" cheesy

Tobi and Madame doing their hush hush talk, Tobi asked if he would have to keeping doing this(begging for her love) for the next 3months and she skillfully curved him again, comparing him to one of her friends outside the house(didn't get his name) but says Tobi is better than him because he pays more attention to details (apparently, the attention he gives her. This boy should grow sense and stop giving her attention biko angry). She said something that I didn't get but Tobi was like she should have told him late in the night, when everyone is asleep grin. Babe said, that doesn't marra and it's kinda worse because everywhere is more quiet then and camera is everywhere. She get serious issues with camera. cheesy

Teddy A dey sing abi compose de nii. Dude sings well sha. kiss Bimpe Bimpe Bimpe... grin

Iyamm tired of typing, Girl comman kwantinu your work biko. embarassed

Giel Na mama for this thread. She is probably a literature writer grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cee C : listen, i don't like... if you... maybe, see ehn, it's just... I'm not even...
tobi do you understand?

Tobi: Yes

Me:

32 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
miracle is suprisingly fun to watch tonight
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Popowaa: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nina is fumbling with the lyrics of take a bow grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Khloe twerking her bones ass while Ahneeka,Angel,miracle and Nina sings. Delilah walked out only to return with her puppy dog.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
77up:
is dia anyone that midget thing like b4 undecided
kai...and you want to make heaven with this bad mouth? cry

Munzy14:

you are on point. Anto has this charisma that also makes her attractive.

Even though Anto keeps mute sometimes she still have this "Vibe" that keeps her relevant.

Ahneeka is mostly under the carpet
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
Awwwwwn Miracle sings well too. He and Angel just finished singing Writings on the Wall

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
missunknown:
Please oh! My igbo brothers don't behave like that please, make una carry una kaya please. Ceecee wahala is already too much for us, we might donate her to you people for free sef.
don't worry after this show, we 'll throw her back to you , we don't want , she's already doing more damage to our poor boy

wait o.....where is that CAPITAL letter comment guy that cee e ass licker grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
Twoclans:

Blackhawk01 please tell me who would not kiss

Probably, a goat. cheesy grin

I don't get to see them always but from the updates here, I'm soooo loving them. Too much love, too much vibes... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
Blackhawk01:

The few scenes I got;

Iyamm tired of typing, Giel comman kwantinu your work biko. embarassed

Continue, we are grateful, grin

They are just singing off key, but at least they are happy, this is where we can see ahneeka undecided she is so happy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Popowaa: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Housemates now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ahneeka is so bubbly and full of life tonight

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Is this how tobi and cee c walk? Holding hands?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Why don't they play music for these housemates?

So cee c can't dance? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Giel:
Is this how tobi and cee c walk? Holding hands?
Yes,they are siamese twins undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.