Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3866475 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
bitto murdered cee c
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Twoclans:

Honesty I don't like this hints they are giving teddy, he might improve his relationship with the ladies and that will improve his game.

Let him continue misbehaving with ladies forgetting they are the majority when it comes to voting lipsrsealed
it's true sha, let him keep misbehaving.
So that we can throw him out grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
spongeisback:
Lolu:ceecee the world doesn't revolve around your bumbum.
Ceecee: cry
Holdup holdup holdup grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by enque(f): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:
Leo

He called khloe raving fucking mad cry cry
My baby cry

Called cee rude and uncouth, he even told her that the world doesn't revolve around her ass, finally, someone not licking her ass,

Leo dey vex oh,
He is in a badddd mood.

Lolu u mean
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
dazzy2:
Why are Dey saying ccee is beautiful I don't see anytin beautiful in her, let her remove. Her false lashes and loose her hair.
haa she nust remove that diseased eyelashes and loose her hair. Lice must be gathering there by now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Popowaa: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin grin
asscb:

Holdup holdup holdup grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lolu feels bambam needs more confidence and oomph

He called k brulé an amazing guy, although he doesn't even know,
He says he shouldn't let people step on him.
He says he needs to know how special he is. And he needs to get himself together cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
I can't wait for cee c to talk..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Undertaker001:

na your father get this thread?

like anybody asked for your opinion about teddy.. hypocrite.

fix yourself
like your father's condom is bigger than your personalty

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
enque:

Lolu u mean

Lolu, thanks, let me modify
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Popowaa: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:
Lolu feels bambam needs more confidence and oomph

He called k brulé an amazing guy, although he doesn't even know,
He says he shouldn't let people step on him.
He says he needs to know how special he is. And he needs to get himself together cheesy

lolu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
vladimiros:
she don talk oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Twoclans:

Honesty I don't like this hints they are giving teddy, he might improve his relationship with the ladies and that will improve his game.

Let him continue misbehaving with ladies forgetting they are the majority when it comes to voting lipsrsealed
LMAO, he's Already strong as we speak.... don't over think the game, just enjoy it, that's the best you can do . And support who you love.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol aww shuckz, tell the person thank you embarassed smiley

You know this is ibkayee right?
I'm aware
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lolu
He calls Alex very emotional. He says she needs to
know when to shut up. He says she is too emotional and people like her will be taken advantage of, so she should know that she doesn't have to please people. She doesn't have to want everyone to like her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yousee(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
vladimiros:

I want to hear what she will say to her Samson... grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
XML33:

A woman's pusssy loves the commanding tone. grin

Cc bodyonchecheche
Hope you're learning grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
With all these comments on CeeC, Tobi will sleep in the kitchen tonight.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Vivuch:
With all these comments on CeeC, Tobi will sleep in the kitchen tonight.

Hahahahaha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
ifu might cry o sad

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
styrese:
winkWow ifu ennada sees Teddy as the freshest guy in the house, I would dash her some votes for dis. #Teddy A for the money#

Teddy A for the money ooooooo. kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
BBNaija, just give tolu the 45M

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:

Cc bodyonchecheche
Hope you're learning grin
Mtchew grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lolu

Tobi: Too emotional
Nina: Needs confidence. comes across as clueless but not so clueless. Open yourself
Leo: Comes across as anti social
Khloe: Stark raving mad. Loud. Will be more attractive if you keep quiet more.
Cee'c:World does not revolve around you. Separate from Tobi. You come across as really rude.
D1: Grossly insensitive. Find balance between funny and being absolutely stupid
Rico: Plays as Mr. Nice guy too much
Princess: Exagerates shit. Show more confidence. Be calmer. Only comfortable with certain people.
Anto: Closed up.
Bam Bam: can do with more confidence and oomph.
K:A lot of shit may not go your way. You have not realised how special you are. Be more confident.
Vandora: Need to be more open. Your boyfriend might not end up marrying you shocked
Alex: Interesting personality but too emotional. You also need to know when to shut up. Zones out and talks off point.
Miracle: Inconspicuous. Needs to a bit more out there. Don't be afraid to show your depth. Stop staying in bed with Nina so much.
Teddy:Colourful personality that might be mixed up by people as cocky. Being Alpha male means people have to be comfortable to come to you.
Ifu:I have not seen why you were picked for this house. You need to bring out what the producers saw in you.
Bitto: Dramatic, psychotic at a point but passed, emotional, trying to do too much ti impress, lack of confidence, lot to offer but until you exit shell, you might not achieve much. Got nothing but love
Angel:Comes across as standoffish. Not receptive to people's ideas
Anheeka: Sleeps too much. Too safe, too guarded.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by enque(f): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lolu sha finished everyone
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
Angel

Tobi:Spend more time connecting with the guys

Nina: Sista mi

ADVERT....

Thank goodness, person finger can rest.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lolu swears so much,
Fucking, shit, loll
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wowo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lolu for president! grin
Lolu to teddy A........as knowledgeable as you think you are, you still have a lot to learn, the world does not revolve around you .

Lolu to miracle........ You're inconspicuous ( meaning you don't attract attention to yourself... For those that don't know English grin) you're deep and intelligent but not too many people see it.

Lolu to ifu eneda.... I've not seen the reason Big brother picked you.

Lolu to ahneeka.... You have the award of the most sleeping housemate, are you trying to see god?

Lolu to vandora..... Your boyfriend might not marry you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
Oasis007:
I like TeddyA mhen. He's kinda a type of G I do like around me every time. He's gonna get my Votes in folds anytime he's up for Eviction. He's a big G, and I love being bossing and care not what others feel or say about.

I don't know how anyone can possibly hate him, he's so cool #TEDDynation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
veekid:
like your father's condom is bigger than your personalty
Oya Take

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.