Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3867011 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mirakulu please leave Nina, she's bringing you down to her level.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nina thrashing thingz out with miracle

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cece don talk?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Afam4eva:
Cece don talk?

Since
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nina said she's annoying. Hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahhah.
This girl won't kill me.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
NINA TO MIRACLE... I AM ANNOYING.. I AM ANNOYING..EVERYBODY SAID THAT I AM ANNOYING.. I AM ANNOYING IN A COOL WAY....

TASK SEF IS NOT MY THING... IN SCHOOL, I DONT GO TO LECTURES..

REALLY?... LOL

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yousee(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Did princess really emphasise to Tobi that "but, you know I love you"

Meanwhile, nina and miracle no dey do task today? Them just dey " i am annoying"
"No you are not annoying "

Yuck

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
MizzD:

who are your favorites this season.. we tend to have same favorites grin

I have an issue with the housemates that chose to talk about physical looks. Talk about characters and all, but why diss how they look angry

I don't have any solid favourite yet but I'm warming towards Khloe, Rico and Anto

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:
I like the way ahneeka's speaks.

She feels Leo is trying to get everyone's game and she wants him to know he doesn't know

She says cee c has this nonchanlant and I can't be bothered attitude, and she needs to change.

She feels that princess has that queen bee attitude and she needs to STOp it.

She feels anto is very sneaky, exactly, everyone is calling out anto for her bullshît, she is trying to act like she is perfect and she wants to everyone looks crazy so that she will shine as the good one.

She feels Alex is a big baby,

She doesn't like the way miracle doesn't support Nina, she feels he is sneaky,
She feels miracle doesn't back Nina up some times

I love you ahneeka, smart as fuxk,

This is he ahneeka I want to see.

I love you again kiss

She says the only time Bitto speaks to them is when

She feels like if you don't agree with lolu, that means you are the dumb or useless one.

I like ahneeka
But na me love you pass kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Plz whatwhat annekah say about my guy Rico?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
ersonleads:
Plz whatwhat annekah say about my guy Rico?
HE ASKED HIM WHAT HE REALLY WANT. ALSO TOLD HIM TO STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT SHE DOESN'T TREAT HIM FINE..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:
NINA TO MIRACLE... I AM ANNOYING.. I AM ANNOYING..EVERYBODY SAID THAT I AM ANNOYING.. I AM ANNOYING IN A COOL WAY....

TASK SEF IS NOT MY THING... IN SCHOOL, I DONT GO TO LECTURES..

REALLY?... LOL
hahahhahah hahahaha this geh self

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
asscb:

But na me love you pass kiss kiss

Awww,

Thank you kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
I feel like giving Ahneeka a hug for her speech..delivery was precise articulate and mature.why have l always felt she may not make a good wife.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by larrygal(f): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
I am annoying in a cool way...Nina 2018
Me: you will be evicted in a cool way

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
BUNCH OF UNSERIOUS HOUSEMATES... THEY HAVEN'T BEEN SERIOUS WITH THEIR TASK..

BIGGIE, THEY MUST NOT WIN TTHEIR WAGER IF YOU WANT THEM TO GET SERIOUS.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
IT IS LESS 5HAN 10 MINS TO THEIR TASK PRESENTATION.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
in tobi's defence, last season hoh was a big deal, u get a new name and every house mate was compelled to conform and respect the hoh..this season own ehn... no much importance is attached to it...though I Fink Tobi is too soft

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lights out here, are they done? When will they have task presentation?
The organizers should have done the revelation stuff on Friday morning/afternoon when's little or no activity. By now, they will be too physically and psychologically exhausted to do final rehearsals before presentation.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
omo hms wan double wager ollo...prepping hard
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:

HE ASKED HIM WHAT HE REALLY WANT. ALSO TOLD HIM TO STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT SHE DOESN'T TREAT HIM FINE..
make annekah give Rico chance abeg.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
teamsynergy:
Nina thrashing thingz out with miracle
TRASHING WHAT?... SHE JUST CAN'T HANDLE ALL WHAT WAS SAID ABOUT HER AT THE MOMENT... LOL

IF NOT THAT THEY ARE ON LIVE TV, I THINK SOME OF THEM WOULD HAVE TAKEN IT PERSON.. LOL

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
dominique:
The organizers should have done the revelation stuff on Friday morning/afternoon when's little or no activity. By now, they will be too physically and psychologically exhausted to do final rehearsals before presentation.
Starts by 8

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
BIGGIE.... YOU HAVE 5 MINS TO YOUR TASK PRESENTATION
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Undertaker001:

tobi is the first that they always start with...so you might be unprepared... and when you miss the first line that's all..

by the way... you employ anybody as your clerk for here??

ode

No mind am grin Make him return the partial one wen e don read grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
dominique:
I DISAGREE... THEY HAVE BEEN LAZY AND UNSERIOUS....

TASK WILL START ANYTIME FROM 8PM...THEY ARE ABOUT TO ENTER THE ARENA.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
dominique:
Why don't you try getting an inverter or an upgraded power bank, you can watch TV with those even without PHCN light.
These days you don't even need nepa light to watch TV.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
I don't know which to curse. Nepa or glo undecided undecided

My baby no dey go class and she's proud of it. She even talk am for TV, don't try that with my mother biko. cheesy grin

Loving their costumes. Especially Nina and Khloe. kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:
ALMOST ALL THE HOUSEMATES AGREE THAT TEDDY-A IS TREATING BAMBAM LIKE A SLAVE... THOSE WHO MENTIONED THAT HE FARTS TOO MUCH JUST DON'T WANT TO MENTION WHAT EVERYBODY KNOWS..

I HAVE SAID IT TIME WITHOUT NUMBER HERE, BUT SOME EVIL GUYS AND LADIES WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM DIDN'T BELIEVE IT AND CALLED US LIAR... LOL

SHAME ON YOU... MAY TEDDY-A FALL ON YOU..

Don't mind them attacking anyone who calls out Teddy's treatment of bambam like his doll.
No body will say that it's lies again.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
ersonleads:
make annekah give Rico chance abeg.
LOL.... IS IT BY FORCE?
THEY WERE JUST PAIRED TOGETHER AND NOT LOVERS NA.. LOL

ANNEEKA TOLD ANGEL IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY THAT SHE CANT DATE HIM AND HE SHOULD STOP DISTURBING HER ABOUT IT.. LOL

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
teamsynergy:
in tobi's defence, last season hoh was a big deal, u get a new name and every house mate was compelled to conform and respect the hoh..this season own ehn... no much importance is attached to it...though I Fink Tobi is too soft
Head of house is always important, it's literally something that can keep you out of nomination, plus you get monetary compensation too, I think it's about 75k each time you're HOH.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:

Don't mind them attacking anyone who calls out Teddy's treatment of bambam like his doll.
No body will say that it's lies again.
Any woman that let's a man control her in this day and age is an idiot ,not worth defending!
Bam Bam is old enough and exposed enough to stand up for herself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread