Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3864954 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
AbbasJR:
Wait o guys, I don't understand...It seems everyone is fond of Mina which I find really annoying.. Miracle is cool but he is kinda soft.. Nina is really annoying, her voice worse.. Nigerians get problem Sha.. They ain't even making the house lively or anything..

Dee1 who for me has been the best so far has been perceived as hypocritical when then clearly know this is a game.. Everyone has a strategy, and if it works for him/her, fine..

Been watching from day 1 and I can boldly say in don tighten everybody belt, he has reminded them this is a game not a joke

who b dis one

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
vladimiros:
Seriously. Why do people like Mina so much?

I don't hate them tho.. Just asking
Nina - Genuine, innocent, people look down on her in the house despite she being a pleasant person (I won't lie, some of her votes will come from pity and resentment against her bullies)

Miracle - People find him good looking, caring to nina, seems pleasant (I like him sha, but I've been bored from what I've seen of him so far)

They aren't perfect but they're just likeable, I can see why. Only thing really working against them is that they aren't that entertaining (mostly Miracle sha, Nina brings more entertainment)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
ibori1:

who b dis one
Person wey dey talk truth, oya hide your face

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Twoclans Already on it smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
vladimiros:
Seriously. Why do people like Mina so much?

I don't hate them tho.. Just asking
Co-ask

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Akorkor:

Happy birthday
Thanks Dear. I Would Have Invited You To My Party If Only You Were In Nigeria....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
77up:
good one am on 6th sim already

both smartphone and pc gat to vote grin

#bamtedy
please am i to send just Vote Teddy-A or Vote BamTeddy via SMS tho

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mina get fans in Twitter sha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chucs: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
I have been an avid follower of the show and came to understand that intelligence isn't all about shouting and noice making. MINA grew on me cuz they have been so real. No fake emotions or fake attitudes. They dont suck up to ppl to get votes and they dont look down on anyone. I see some folks here trying to know why they are loved. They are simply loved cuz this is a reality tv show and they have been real to themselves. Period #TeamMINA.

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by geezprince(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
DzTzl:
please am i to send just Vote Teddy-A or Vote BamTeddy via SMS tho
you 're not sure Why not sms "vote LOTO" to 32052.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
Willexmania:
Nairalanders.....
Today Is My Birthday.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Happy birthday to you.
Wishing you all the best... smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
chucs:
I have been an avid follower of the show and came to understand that intelligence isn't all about shouting and noice making. MINA grew on me cuz they have been so real. No fake emotions or fake attitudes. They dont suck up to ppl to get votes and they dont look down on anyone. I see some folks here trying to know why they are loved. They are simply loved cuz this is a reality tv show and they have been real to themselves. Period #TeamMINA.

Miracle looked down on Rico earlier today

#justsaying
#okbye

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Giel:

I don't think so,
Even now on Twitter people uploading screenshots of how they are voting for cebi

I think people who can go home,
Angelifu
Prito
Vandee.

Vandee should go, I don't like snitches and snakes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Vivuch:
I have voted for my bam Teddy, remaining the rest 600 votes from my old sim cards.

Thanks! Just gave 200 votes to them. Going to use up my remaining 500 votes on them. Swapping to old SIM cards now. Them go hear am. I will use my mum's line too join sef.
#Team Bamteddy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Willexmania:
Nairalanders.....
Today Is My Birthday.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Happy birthday dear, may all your dreams and aspirations materialize this 2018.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by geezprince(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
vladimiros:
Mina get fans in Twitter sha
The winner is between one of them except if they both get to the finals. Just keep voting LOTO.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sbashir10(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
sukhothai:
can you all see how hypocritical pappikush is..
be forming on nairaland that he's not against anybody but go on twitter to yarn dust..
na you born efe??
na your votes..you apart from nairaland what have you achieved .common auditions you no fit pass..

vizkiz
So what has happened to the freedom of expression?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dear voters.. You have nothing to prove till Sunday. Can you not post grabs of your votes. They are distracting ooo

Thank you tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
No one is talking about rinneka
But why
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
chucs:

GBAM

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
XML33:
If only one pair is going to be evicted it will be Vandee.

If it's two pairs, then it's Vandee and Pritto.

U think AngelIfu got more fans compared to VanDee?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Budline:

Miracle thought he was the hottest, in fact he told Nina that the girls are jealous of Nina because of him. I don't know who is hotter but I'm sure he is not hearing what he likes right now. All the ladies are attracted to Teddy. No hard feelings o teamMiracle.

miracle o, Teddy o, both are just there to me...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
seunmsg:

Biggie took the right decision. The kind of evil conspiracy against Mina should never be allowed to stand.

There was no evil conspiracy against MiNa. They both segregated themselves from the house and hardly ever contribute constructively to tasks. Same thing with CeeBi coupled with CC's rudeness

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Willexmania:

Thanks Dear.
I Would Have Invited You To My Party If Only You Were In Nigeria....

Ohhh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
geezprince:
The winner is between one of them except if they both get to the finals. Just keep voting LOTO.

I voted loto..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
MizOmalicha:

I see same, i just dunno why people dislike her! Young n innocent with a genuine hrt
I normally would Wanna save TeddyA, but I think he has lots of fans to keep him safe..
I like Nina's simplicity, even though I believe our love for Nina her is gradually turning to Pity party.. She genuinely isnt smart or should I rather say exposed.. But she is not a bad person.

Bamteddy safe
Mina safe
Rhineeka safe (they seem to have fans based on some polls I have seen)

The fight is between
Prito
Loto
Angelifu
Ceebi
Vandee

I want Ceebi gone, but I personally think they have the fan base to pull thru this week..

IL split my votes between Loto (because of Anto) and Prito (I love the drama princess brings)...

Team Anto and Prito this week...
Let the best pair win

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
sbashir10:
So what has happened to the freedom of expression?
so why didn't he express himself on nairaland..
in an argument with giel ..he said he was against nobody...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
geezprince:
you 're not sure Why not sms "vote LOTO" to 32052.
please dont patronize me, i am a TeddyA fan! Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kalushaiyke(m): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
This Alex get shape shaa embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Bitto that likes to analyze what's happening outside the house..

I hope he can analyze the fact that he is not popular ohh

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
But it's funny how CeeBi and bamteddy didn't nominate each other. They both feeling like they know how to play the game.. Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)