Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? (8721 Views)

Spiritual Death Is Separation From God(it Is A Tragedy) / Nigeria Is In Spiritual Bondage- Prophet Adetunji Adeonigbagbe / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Desyner: 2:05am On Jan 28, 2018
In the Holy Bible we see examples of people dying but still alive in the physical. The Adam example is there and popular. So is the Abimelech and Abraham example, both in the book of Genesis.
A lot of people have taken the bible literally and conclude that sinning without dying (physically) is proof that God is not as depicted in the bible.

My question to every Nairalander is this;

Do you believe in spiritual death?

Extra: If yes, do you agree this is the reason certain bad trait always follow people with questionable fame, wealth etc ?
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Haganah: 4:44am On Jan 28, 2018
Just parking here.

Yes it’s real. That’s when the line between morality and insanity is blurred.

Examples of spiritually dead people include:

Buhari
Osibanjo
Miley Cyrus
Lil Kim
Bola Tinubu

13 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2018
[left][/left] So do u think buhari is alive spiritually? that man do die since na only physical body dey move, Lols na joke i dey oo.
On a serious note spiritual death is very rare. Apostle paul really emphases on the Body, Soul and spirit In 1 Thessalonians 5: 23 he said we should preserve these three because they are important to God.. They will be used. There is spiritual death...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Emmytes(m): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2018
Religionists have a very wild imagination.

What good is using threats and condemnation to frighten people into believing in superstitions and imaginary beings?

This one weak me.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by BruncleZuma: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2018
I don't. angry
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by layuns(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2018
I don’t
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by tstx(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2018
I dont know what to believe anymore.... What if we have all bin lied to all this while by those who wrote the bible...? what if? what if?

Checkout my Signature below for more info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by bjayx: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Ofcos there r spiritually dead people, spiritually discerned people knows. Life is 80 percent spiritual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by ladyF(f): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2018
I just know that I'm spiritually alive

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by clefstone(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2018
Who else does not understand this ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Emac34: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2018
spiritual death as in the spiritual realm

i only know of spiritual growth gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Elnino4ladies: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2018
WTF is spiritual death?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by oshe11: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2018
clefstone:
Who else does not understand this ?
I thought I understood it when I saw the topic but after reading the body, I am as Confused AF

Abeg if U do not understand as well, GATHER HERE, LETS KNOW OURSELVES!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Dronedude(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2018
Now this is scary.

Warrisdis topic all about?
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by tosyne2much(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2018
We don't even know what to believe again since everybody now has his or her own theory about death

All I know is that all these things are mere assumptions and I don't think anybody has an answer to that

It's when we die that we know the real thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by tempest69: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2018
Until you understand the bible to be a Jewish history book, writing ourselves into it will do no good. Best way to interpret the bible is through the application of Hermeneutics which involves LITERATURE STYLE, AUDIENCE RELEVANCE, TIMELINES AND EVENTS

10 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Jasperro(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2018
How do you know someone who is spiritually dead
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by NigPatriot(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2018
hmmm
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Virgohills(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2018
See my signature me buy
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Emac34: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2018
tosyne2much:
All I know is that all these things are mere assumptions and I don't think anybody has an answer to that

It's when we die before we know the real thing
so you mean say this our yahoo men of God the lie be that cheesycheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2018
tosyne2much:

I hail Oga, when new article dey come? abi na bitcoin be d way now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Yes, you can be spiritually dead in Christ. You just don't have an awareness or connection to him whatsoever...

Doesn't mean it can't be awaken.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Emac34: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Jasperro:
How do you know someone who is spiritually dead
very easy bro just follow am die cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Authoreety: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2018
Dont beliv it at ur own peril
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2018
Explain More Pls
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by masterP042(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2018
Spirits are tales just like vampires, fairy, mermaids etc spirit was just coined by humans to assert our superiority to other animals

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by tugrow(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2018
This one weak me
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by sulemanalex(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2018
Death is death nothing like spiritual death
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Came4apost(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2018
tosyne2much:

Which will too late by then ... so to stay safe try to understand or pretend like you understand since you stand to gain heaven and not lose anything to say it's real ... but if you dey do big Niggah come go enter fire na double wahala for your dead body ... you suffer for this world come go suffer for heaven .... so go to church and Praise your maker
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by twosquare(m): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2018
Desyner:
In the Holy Bible we see examples of people dying but still alive in the physical. The Adam example is there and popular. So is the Abimelech and Abraham example, both in the book of Genesis.
A lot of people have taken the bible literally and conclude that sinning without dying (physically) is proof that God is not as depicted in the bible.

My question to every Nairalander is this;

Do you believe in spiritual death?

Extra: If yes, do you agree this is the reason certain bad trait always follow people with questionable fame, wealth etc ?
Yes. These are people who are twice dead. Read the whole book of Jude, emphasis on Jude 1:12. They're also made mention in Hebrews 6:4-6.

So, spiritual death is possible for believers if such a one continues in willful sin after coming to the knowledge of the truth. Now, these are not talking of Christians who don't know their left from right, but those who in their walk with the Lord have even tasted of the powers of the world to come, and they later say, "I'm no longer interested in this faith." Such will die spiritually, it is impossible to quicken them again. They know what they are saying when they turn. 2 Peter 2:20. So, to die spiritually is to die twice.

Certain people with wealth and fame followed by bad traits are just bad habits that they have learned overtime. Such are still trapped in Ephesians 2:2. Spiritual death is a weighty matter, meant for folks who are really enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by hopefulLandlord: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2018
Came4apost:

Which will too late by then ... so to stay safe try to understand or pretend like you understand since you stand to gain heaven and not lose anything to say it's real ... but if you dey do big Niggah come go enter fire na double wahala for your dead body ... you suffer for this world come go suffer for heaven .... so go to church and Praise your maker

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daily Guide - Daily Bible Reading Devotional From Scripture Union Nigeria (SU) / Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! / God Allegedly Directed A Pastor To Divorce His Eloped Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.