Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (20137 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by QuietHammer(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jessyjack:
How were they living their life before madness came.... you don't expect someone who went Gaga as a result of drugs to make heaven.... don't expect anyone one whose madness came as a result of his or her wickedness to make heaven..... anyone whose madness was caused by God (yes God causes some to run mad Isaiah 44vs25) to make heaven... if they were living in sin no matter how little (there is no little sin anyway) it was, they will go to hell...
What about those born mad?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
they were not Born mad. God will judge them by their deeds before they became mad.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Uyi168: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Praktikals:

I dont have the answers o. We must thank God for our lives.
..i like the fact that u re very honest...about giving god thanks,what for?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Praktikals(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Uyi168:
..i like the fact that u re very honest...about giving God thanks,what for?
That we were not born as imbeciles.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Ryocaj(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hell.. Coz there is a demon living in dem.. Which is d spirit of insanity..
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Aashik(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Good day
Only commenting base on invititation and my comment will be based on the following hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) Said: “The Pen has been lifted from three: from the sleeper until he awakens, from the child until he reaches puberty and from the insane person until he comes to his senses -- or until he comes round.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4403), al-Nasaa’i (3432) and Ibn Maajah (2041).
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by billyG(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
No madman can b allowed 2 enter heaven even angels will protest.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Basiljoe: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by akeebagp: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
Aashik:
Good day
Only commenting base on invititation and my comment will be based on the following hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) Said: “The Pen has been lifted from three: from the sleeper until he awakens, from the child until he reaches puberty and from the insane person until he comes to his senses -- or until he comes round.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4403), al-Nasaa’i (3432) and Ibn Maajah (2041).
In addition,an insane person that died insane will only account for his sane period I.e what he did before insanity took over him and will be judge on that alone.
So op if u see a mad person with Cutlass, abeg tear race.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Bolaji21(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
freshkpomo:
Good morning nairalander,

Happy sunday to you all!! This morning I have a question for the Christians in the house and the Muslims are welcome to share their view too since they also believe there is hell.

OK let me be brief with this, my question is where will mad people go to? On what basis would they be judged?? Because a mad person does not really posses the ability to discern what is wrong and what is right! They steal, rape, get raped and some even kill...
He'll be judged based on what he did during his years of accountability i.e when he was sane and grown enough to know right and wrong
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by snowblaq(f): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Emmytes:

I don't indulge in fairy tales and fables. I'm living in the physical, whatever happens after am dead doesn't matter to me.

Once you die, your dead... End of story QED
John 12:48
It's coming very very soon
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by freshkpomo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
bionixs:
please,leave muslims out of this, today is sunday ABEG. you wouldn't have asked for the Christians' take on issues like this on Friday afternoon
dont allow religious sentiment blind you,am not been religious here...been a christian wont make me hate a muslim ok!!
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by freshkpomo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
NPComplete:

I am interested in this nonsense. What time was that?
have you ever taught on why they nickname people OMODION?? Do you know how that nickname came about...have you noticed that that nickname is a way of mocking the person for acting abnormallywhat does OMODION mean FIRST CHILD RIGHT So bros look before calling things nonsense,just because you did not see it does not mean it never happened!!!
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by NPComplete: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
freshkpomo:
have you ever taught on why they nickname people OMODION?? Do you know how that nickname came about...have you noticed that that nickname is a way of mocking the person for acting abnormallywhat does OMODION mean FIRST CHILD RIGHT So bros look before calling things nonsense,just because you did not see it does not mean it never happened!!!

You are not making one single sense. This is the tactic people use when they have no way to back up their nonsense. Nobody is asking u for the meaning of a name. What time did it happen?
Where u there to see the nonsense happen? Answer he question or shot your lying mouth.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by einsteine(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jessyjack:

Their conditions do not prevent them from going to heaven or hell.... it all depends on if they're clean.... anything unclean will not have entrance to heaven...

WTF is unclean and clean? Imbeciles that weren't made imbeciles by their own choice and you are categorizing them as clean and unclean.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by mattyjay(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jessyjack:

yes I have... also called"manic depression".... it can be managed... if someone suffering from it commits suicide or murder do you think he/she will go to heaven....

Ahan na. I thought u will take a hint from the first quote. U said yourself that people experience manic depression. People with bipolar disorders or schizophrenics can commit murder or assault and will successfully rest their defense on insanity. Unless it's proven that they committed the act during moments of lucidity. They cannot be help responsible for their actions. Their opinion of right and wrong is impaired as a result of their condition. So how can they in all fairness be sent to eternal suffering and torment
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Uyi168:
..what about thd imbeciles?

"I the Lord, I search the heart and examine the mind"---Jer 17:10, For the imbeciles, because of their intellectual disabilities, God would judge them by their heart. Remember, "As a man thinks in his heart, so is he".

For the person that asked, "What if a person is born mad?" The above answer also applies

Someone said "Angels would protest against a mad man from entering heaven" Well, when someone dies, the body only perishes but the spirit which is definitely sane will face the judgement throne of God.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by bionixs: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
freshkpomo:
dont allow religious sentiment blind you,am not been religious here...been a christian wont make me hate a muslim ok!!
you dont have good muslim friends than me but they know that i wouldnt sought their opinion on spiritual matter as this. That would be letting my Christ down and they know it
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by jeroba1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
I think they will go to heaven
God will judge them according to their lifetime before they became mad.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by StevieGee27: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
freshkpomo:
Good morning nairalander,

Happy sunday to you all!! This morning I have a question for the Christians in the house and the Muslims are welcome to share their view too since they also believe there is hell.

OK let me be brief with this, my question is where will mad people go to? On what basis would they be judged?? Because a mad person does not really posses the ability to discern what is wrong and what is right! They steal, rape, get raped and some even kill...

Heaven or Hell does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by IdeyFindWife: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jessyjack:

Their conditions do not prevent them from going to heaven or hell.... it all depends on if they're clean.... anything unclean will not have entrance to heaven...

You make God sound so austere and odd like one, even though he had power to create a masterpiece chose to make a substandard product, and still had the nerve to 'blame the product' for the consequent failures of the said product.

Of course, the above narrative doesn't capture the scenario aptly, for instance, an alcoholic, drug-accusing mom could produce an autistic child who struggles through an unimaginably wretched childhood only to die in his. Teens.

Are we now saying that the Almighty created some people just for the mere fact of putting them through misery 24/7 without hoe of means of redress r, then judging them for being unable to meet-up, and casting them into eternal damnation, just for merely maintaining the estate He destined them to hold?

I think some of His Ways are certainly quite mysterious and His purposes way beyond the easily accessible probabilities our human reasonings can come up with per the limitations of our experiences, ignorance, worldviews, level of biblical exposure or even prejudices of personal or denominational sort.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by kabhohd(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
The day a man runs mad can be equivalent to the day he dies... Just that in his case there is still hope. So a mad man is a dead man with hope. Dead to his real self, dead to his will, dead to his conscience, dead to his sense of reasoning, in fact, dead to his real environment because most times they operate in a different world. So the judgement of a dead man will be passed on them which depends on their state of stand with God as at when they run mad.
So this adds another reason why we need to maintain a right stand with God at all times apart from the imminent return of Christ and the untimely and inevitable path of death which all men must pass.
Besides no one is judged except they die or till Jesus comes. So the real questions is about one who dies as a mad man, or whom Jesus comes to meet as being mad.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by sadewodu(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
mayb u will be judged based on the what u did b4 going mad? just my opinion sha!!! but who knows, the ways of GOD differs from that of Man. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by steryj(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Na hell straight abi you want make he go dey crase for heaven
this guy nah wah for you o, you won kill me with laugh ni?

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Uyi168: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
marshall4:

"I the Lord, I search the heart and examine the mind"---Jer 17:10, For the imbeciles, because of their intellectual disabilities, God would judge them by their heart. Remember, "As a man thinks in his heart, so is he".

For the person that asked, "What if a person is born mad?" The above answer also applies

Someone said "Angels would protest against a mad man from entering heaven" Well, when someone dies, the body only perishes but the spirit which is definitely sane will face the judgement throne of God.
..Why did even create them?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Mozez26(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=Emmytes post=64573316]There is no such nonsense as hell or heaven.

You are deluded. Wake up and stop believing in fantasies.

Once you die, your body decays and becomes nutrient to plants. It breaks down further into fossil fuel and continues in a never ending process called the carbon cycle.

Once your dead, that's it. You only have one chance at this life so make the best of it. [/qu
ote]

Those were the exact discussion babies were having in their mothers womb.

Nothing like life after leaving your mother's womb and once you're born, dead will be the next thing.

They they got born, and humans, life here on earth.

Stop deceiving yourself that there is no hell.

Our knowledge is too limited to make claims such as, no life after dead.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by freshkpomo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
StevieGee27:

bros face front,we all go know after death!!!hold strong to your belief....
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by freshkpomo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
NPComplete:

You are not making one single sense. This is the tactic people use when they have no way to back up their nonsense. Nobody is asking u for the meaning of a name. What time did it happen?
Where u there to see the nonsense happen? Answer he question or shot your lying mouth.
my lying mouth is saying you win,you win..i give up,now can you face you your front with your big head so that i can see whats written on the board??thankyou..
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Uyi168: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Praktikals:

That we were not born as imbeciles.
..The imbeciles wouldnt give thanks,would they?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by philipogunti: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Great question, but many people fail to see the bigger picture. We are all focused on going to heaven, but what baffles me is nature. What happens to earth and its beauty, abandoned? Whatever happens to Jesus sermon on the mount, righteous people staying forever on earth? Why did God create the earth and the things in it if he wanted it destroyed? Has God's promise for the earth being changed about good people living on it? Does God change his words? What happens to animals? What about the never-ending universe we possess? Why were we created on earth ? Why do we know lil about the earth? Is Adam in heaven or hell? What about the beauty that lies on earth? What does the future hold? We need to start reading our Bibles and not leave the duty to pastors. We all have a responsibility to know about God. I'm just trying to make sense
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by tellmemore15: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Emmytes:
There is no such nonsense as hell or heaven.

You are deluded. Wake up and stop believing in fantasies.

Once you die, your body decays and becomes nutrient to plants. It breaks down further into fossil fuel and continues in a never ending process called the carbon cycle.

Once your dead, that's it. You only have one chance at this life so make the best of it.

Keep living your life in the convenience of lies and the fear of the unknown.

Heaven and hell is real bro.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by philipogunti: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
StevieGee27:

I believe u to be atheist, right? But what I find about u people is ur perception to the things around you. Some people believe u to be intelligent and smart but all i see is emptiness and deranged imbeciles. Sorry I don't mean to insult u, as nature already did. Good, when u look at the world around you, the complexity of the stars, the dictionary behind DNA, the marvelous power our brain carries, the qualities we possess as love, anger, hatred, joy etc The beauty in nature, complexity in even the simplest life form, the gift of human communication, How is everything in this world so orderly from the position of the earth to sunrise and sunset even to how your body works. There is a lot to point to I assure you, but to cut it short. There is a saying “Every house is designed by someone." If this is true, if every thing invented was created or designed by someone. Pls, then why do you discredit the creator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell / For All Those Who Fall Asleep In Church / Rev. Chris Okotie’s Love Child Expose? Woman Claims 3 Abortions For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.