Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (20131 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by NPComplete: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
freshkpomo:
my lying mouth is saying you win,you win..i give up,now can you face you your front with your big head so that i can see whats written on the board??thankyou..

Lol cheesy cheesy
Funny guy

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Coolgent(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2018
freshkpomo:
Good morning nairalander,

Happy sunday to you all!! This morning I have a question for the Christians in the house and the Muslims are welcome to share their view too since they also believe there is hell.

OK let me be brief with this, my question is where will mad people go to? On what basis would they be judged?? Because a mad person does not really posses the ability to discern what is wrong and what is right! They steal, rape, get raped and some even kill...
According to Islam, The Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him said: There are three (persons) whose actions are not recorded: a sleeper till he awakes, a boy till he reaches puberty, and a lunatic till he comes to reason.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by StevieGee27: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
philipogunti:
I believe u to be atheist, right? But what I find about u people is ur perception to the things around you. Some people believe u to be intelligent and smart but all i see is emptiness and deranged imbeciles. Sorry I don't mean to insult u, as nature already did. Good, when u look at the world around you, the complexity of the stars, the dictionary behind DNA, the marvelous power our brain carries, the qualities we possess as love, anger, hatred, joy etc The beauty in nature, complexity in even the simplest life form, the gift of human communication, How is everything in this world so orderly from the position of the earth to sunrise and sunset even to how your body works. There is a lot to point to I assure you, but to cut it short. There is a saying “Every house is designed by someone." If this is true, if every thing invented was created or designed by someone. Pls, then why do you discredit the creator.

Are you an illiterate or just pretending to be stupid? Where in my comments did I say a creator does not exist? There is a difference between a belief in intelligent design and an absurd and silly book written by some Romans thousands of years ago. Did God write the bible? Did he counter sign it to prove it’s authenticity? Before Christianity came to Africa, we had traditional beliefs where people can also claim they speak to God. So should we accept those religions as the authentic part to God? What about the Koran, it was written after the bible, so shouldn’t it be more valid? And where do we put the Torah? You can believe whatever rubbish you want, but at the end of the day, no one has ever shown any concrete proof that God exists and that he supports the use of the bible as a means to follow him.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by StevieGee27: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
freshkpomo:
bros face front,we all go know after death!!!hold strong to your belief....
There’s no way we’ll know because we will be dead.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Is hell according to the book of 1 thessalonia 5:23
Are you sure you quoted the right verse
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Kandeed: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Na hell straight abi you want make he go dey crase for heaven

grin grin
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Kobojunkie: 1:08am On Jul 05, 2021
freshkpomo:
Good morning nairalander,

Happy sunday to you all!! This morning I have a question for the Christians in the house and the Muslims are welcome to share their view too since they also believe there is hell.

OK let me be brief with this, my question is where will mad people go to? On what basis would they be judged?? Because a mad person does not really posses the ability to discern what is wrong and what is right! They steal, rape, get raped and some even kill...
Anyone who does not believe in God does not end in either of Heaven or Hell. undecided

You first need to believe in order to gain access to the Kingdom of God where Heaven and Hell are. And God knows those who can enter into other of the gates. undecided
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Omuneizzy6:
Is hell according to the book of 1 thessalonia 5:23
Wrong! undecided
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Obongjoe(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Emmytes:
There is no such nonsense as hell or heaven.

You are deluded. Wake up and stop believing in fantasies.

Once you die, your body decays and becomes nutrient to plants. It breaks down further into fossil fuel and continues in a never ending process called the carbon cycle.

Once your dead, that's it. You only have one chance at this life so make the best of it.

you're right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video / Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React / For All Those Who Fall Asleep In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.