Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. (14327 Views)

Orgasms Can Trigger Cardiac Arrest Or Stroke - Medical Doctor / This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by GentleMoney: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2018

Risk factors include:

*.Coronary artery disease - Major Cause

*.Family history of cardiac arrest

*.Smoking

*.A previous heart attack

*.High blood pressure

*.Men are 2 to 3X more likely to experience sudden cardiac arrest..

*.High blood cholesterol

*.Obesity

*.Diabetes

*.Alcohol Addiction - Drinking too much..

*.Family history of heart disease..

*.A sedentary lifestyle

*.Drug Addiction

*.Nutritional imbalance..

*.Incidence increases with age..
http://forum.naijastore.net/Article-Health-Risk-Factors-Associated-with-Sudden-cardiac-arrest-td3338.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by Kingkamba(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by donvicky2007: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by BiGVEEN58(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
Family history of heart disease especially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by Peterpanny: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
oga ade forget it everything leads to cardiac arrest even sex there is how you will cum/release with force and you will just have cardiac arrest.some people will think am talking nonsense if you like when you want to release dont take it easy,be doing leg as if you are fighting war,stroke will just fall on you regardless of your age.if you think am lieing ask some of your parents that have that stroke,that is if they will tell you the truth.what am i trying to say,stop making love as if you trying to win the champions league.love making is slow and steady,do your thing with ease and live a longer life.a word is enough for the wise.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by chigoizie7(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nawa ooh
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
Something must kill man, sad
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by flex04(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
, cry cry cry[b][/b]
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by emmabest2000(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Too much alcoholic ...

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by dotcomnamename: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hmmm nawa O!
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by ikorodureporta: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by Maski87: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
What about when your girl leaves you for a rich man

1 Like

Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by Ayodejioak(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
angry
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by Authoreety: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Health is cheap but costly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by Famocious(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Drinking too much !!
How would I know when to stop ?

Op, I heard kidney disease and too much stress can also cause sudden cardiac arrest, how true ?
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by Assassin101: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
noted
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by UbanmeUdie: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
shocked

Those risk factors have one primary precursor. That is;

Living in Nigeria under this failed Buhari administration.

Why won't people suffer a sudden CVA when the rate of poverty, unemployment, hunger, collapse of biz and loss of jobs is on a monumental increase daily?

All these boils down to Hbp which is implicated in most cases of sudden cardiac arrest.

If only the WHO and FMoH would do well by getting current data of sufferers of CVA between 2015- date, and compare with previous years, I'm very sure my viewpoint won't be over ruled on.

I repeat, Buhari and his government is the number one risk factor for sudden cardiac arrest in Nigeria currently.

#KickBuhariBack2Daura

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by Suko110(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Okay

1 Like

Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by zinaunreal(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
What kind of smoking, cigarettes or marijuana?? If na Marijuana i cant stop abeg make the cardiac arrest me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by AngelicBeing: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
Peterpanny:
oga ade forget it everything leads to cardiac arrest even sex there is how you will cum/release with force and you will just have cardiac arrest.some people will think am talking nonsense if you like when you want to release dont take it easy,be doing leg as if you are fighting war,stroke will just fall on you regardless of your age.if you think am lieing ask some of your parents that have that stroke,that is if they will tell you the truth.what am i trying to say,stop making love as if you trying to win the champions league.love making is slow and steady,do your thing with ease and live a longer life.a word is enough for the wise.
tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by Bustincole(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Wetin man go do

1 Like

Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Does Goldberg cause cardiac arrest?
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by rawtouch: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by piagetskinner(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
may God help us
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
DevilPrada:
What's a sedentary lifestyle please and what kinda food can one eat to reduce risk of this

A life with no physical activities. If an individual stay indoor without engaging in physical activity, then such an individual is having a sedentary lifestyle.

#Try to do exercise and be fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Peterpanny:
lolz. God bless u bro. 4 the info
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by pixypixs(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
DevilPrada:
What's a sedentary lifestyle please and what kinda food can one eat to reduce risk of this
when you don't exercise Ur body.All you do is sit all day.Some jobs are sedentary in nature eg bankers, receptionist etc.
Re: Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. by millionboi2: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
Peterpanny:
lol
You are very much on point,but kids here will not understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges 67 Coronavirus Patients Today / Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Water For 3 Days And Drink, For The Health Benefits / Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning And Its Benefits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.