Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings (9752 Views)

12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2018
For those guys out there with the mind that a hug from a lady means she has amorous feelings for them, here’s a cheat sheet of the types of hugs ladies give and what the hidden meaning behind those hugs.

Full body hug

This hug isn’t just a casual embrace involving her arms alone it entails all her body part clinging to yours and sending a signal to you that she wants you so bad.

Head-on-the shoulder hug

This means the lady feels secure around you she might not love you yet but if you play your game right she could be yours in no time.

Arm around the shoulder hug

Welcome to the friend-zone! If a lady gives you this type of hug know that she only sees you as a friend and nothing more. It could be a warm hug or just a casual embrace with a pat or two on the back, this indicates that she likes you as a friend and also expects the same from you.

Tight-crush

Not every lady who gives you a tight can’t-catch-my-breathe hug wants to be romantically involved with you. This is the kind of hug you are likely to receive from someone who misses you like a long-distance friend, relatives or siblings you meet after a long spell.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by RoyalBlak007: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2018
How bout

ladies that don't hug?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2018
For those that hug ladies.
Keep your body to yourself.
Don't come and dirty my clothes.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by ladyF(f): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Full body hug with muscular guys... You just feel so safe... grin

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2018
I don't shake ladies except on business grounds.

It's either a side hug, a face to face hug or no hugs at all

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Cowbuoy: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2018
Na wah OoO...
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by cryles(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2018
When wil chipset of e-slap go dy.
To slap u dey hungry me
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by cruzita(f): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2018
grin OP U FORGOT THE DEEPER LIFE HUG

11 Likes

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Peachess(f): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2018
I can't relate to any of these hugs, cos I hate hugging.
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by NairalandCS(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Peachess:
I can't relate to any of these hugs, cos I hate hugging.

Introvert much ?
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Peachess(f): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2018
NairalandCS:

Introvert much ?
Nope, don't just like it.
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2018
I cup my hands around his bum and squeeze while hugging, what does that one mean

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by youngberry001(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Dimples129:
I cup my hands around his bum and squeeze while hugging, what does that one mean
rape hugging! undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Fourwinds: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Peachess:
Nope, don't just like it.
you are shy about it
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Divay22(f): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hugs ehn
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
There's "The Yoruba Shoulder Hug"

This is a form of a typical hug, originated from the western part of Nigeria. The receiver stands 2 steps away and leans forward, making sure her shoulder and hands are the only form of contact.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by RoyalBlak007: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Missyqween?
cheesy
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by AlexCk: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
U hug 'em, u notice ur shirt/top is stained with make-up.

U be like, nawa o

6 Likes

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Peachess(f): 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fourwinds:
you are shy about it
I'm not shy about it, I don't just like it.
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by movid(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
ladyF:
Full body hug with muscular guys... You just feel so safe... grin
Pot belly guys nko?

1 Like

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Why do muscular tall guys like hugging ladies?

I have a friend like that, he can hug ehnn? One can't say no to his hug, cos of his attractive rugged look. Lol.
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Crossbow(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
When a girl with big breasts hugs me, it will take me another 10 - 15 seconds to figure out what I have to say..

Hugging is really healthy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by kense88: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
Peachess:

I'm not shy about it, I don't just like it.
Your right. They might start looking for you, in the cause of the hug. So stick to that
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by ladyF(f): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
movid:
Pot belly guys nko?

I have pot belly myself, so I'd prefer a guy with flat stomach grin

Have you seen when 2 pot bellied individuals hug? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
ladyF:

I have pot belly myself, so I'd prefer a guy with flat stomach grin

Have you seen when 2 pot bellied individuals hug? cry

Na wa oh? You get pot belly, you no dey take ogogoro and beer play be dat ! E kwa, na wa
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by ladyF(f): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Na wa oh? You get pot belly, you no dey take ogogoro and beer play be dat ! E kwa, na wa
cry I'm already trying to get rid of the excess fat this year
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Proudlyblack(f): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
I don't like hugging
Only hug those I am very close to
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
ladyF:

cry I'm already trying to get rid of the excess fat this year

Not the fat, the " habits " It's you, not the fat.
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by ladyF(f): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Not the fat, the " habits " It's you, not the fat.
It's not me, it's the fat and my village pipu grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
youngberry001:
rape hugging! undecided

OK ooo grin

Is that one I like
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Biafraqueen(f): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Proudlyblack:
I don't like hugging

Only hug those I am very close to
dxame here.
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
alexialin:
Why do muscular tall guys like hugging ladies?

I have a friend like that, he can hug ehnn? One can't say no to his hug, cos of his attractive rugged look. Lol.
friend with benefit abi? how many times has he dug your borehole?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Discussion / Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp / Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.