Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets (29355 Views)

Former Lagos Cleaner Shares Grass To Grace Story / I Have Been Assaulted Mostly By Ladies, Formal Uber Driver Cries Out / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by zombieTRACKER: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
And when you respond

It's rape undecided
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by millhouse: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
NairalandCS:
This guy too much jare!

I swear ladies can be nasty especially the broke ass ones trying to do catchup. On a beautiful morning I drove down to a hotel in my neighborhood to pick up a friend who just came into town & passed the night in a hotel lodge.

He had called me the previous night requesting that I meet him up by 11am so we could head out together for the day's business. On getting there , I called my buddy that am at the parking lot and he should come down so we could take off.

He responded that he ain't ready requesting I come up to his room to chill a bit..I was listening to a radio program so I said I rather wait in my vehicle which he obliged.

Few minutes later,Can you imagine one half dressed Lady just walked out the hotel lobby (obviously a runs babe) opened my back seat door ,sat in the owner's corner, slammed the door and said in a rude tone "Oga ! start your engine & and put on the a.c, am I'm in a hurry and I don't like heat pls" .

In a shock tone I responded "please who are you?" And she was like "oga uber let's go naaw..haba" ,still staring at her she said " are you not the uber guy",? I just shook my head in despair with a blunt NO answer , she responded with an 'oh sorry' ,stepped out from vehicle to scan the car park when she saw another corolla (obviously she mistook mine for the uber she requested) which she walked over to...I just sat and taught to myself.

Is this what these drivers pass through? Because customers are always right doesnt mean you talk to drivers in a condescending manner.

20 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by lexychuks(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Xisnin(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
doyinisaac:
Bobrisky!!!!please leave me alone.... Lol.....it is suddenly now an over flogged issue?? but if it was a case of a guy raping a girl you won't call it overflogged issue....your hypocrisy is irritatingly irritating....I can smell the hypocrisy from 100miles....for your information a case of rape and blackmailing can never be overflogged.,people need to keep talking about it to bring awareness and consciousness to the human race....if you have been raped before or accused falsely concerning rape then you won't be saying that gibberish you wrote up there.......i expect usual insults from Sex dolls....please don't dissapoint me... wink

How can you compare assault to rape?
Are you normal?
Don't you think rape victims will be happy if they were verbally assaulted instead of being raped?
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by teelaw4life(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
kimbraa:
Overflogged issue. How can you find a polite danfo conductor when the class of people who take up such jobs are Agberos? Society doesn't make people what they are so quit blaming your inability to be polite on society.

I knew an Uncle once way back at Mafoluku. We called him brother Monday. He was a decent chap, had a degree, couldn't find a job for a long time. He took a loan and bought a varagon bus. Used it to ply the ayo ni oo to Oshodi Axis.

If you saw him and heard him speak you'd never believe he drove a danfo bus.

Don't make conjectures by representing stereotypical sentiments as fact.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by scondy(f): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
millhouse:

I swear ladies can be nasty especially the broke ass ones trying to do catchup. On a beautiful morning I drove down to a hotel in my neighborhood to pick up a friend who just came into town & passed the night in a hotel logde.

He had called me the previous night requesting that I meet him up by 11am so we could head out together for the day's business. On getting there , I called my buddy that am at the parking lot and he should come down so we could take off.

He responded that he ain't ready requesting I come up to his room to chill a bit..I was listening to a radio program so I said I rather wait in my vehicle which he obliged.

Few minutes later,Can you imagine one half dressed Lady just walked out the hotel lobby (obviously a runs babe) opened my back seat door ,sat in the owner's corner, slammed the door and said in a rude tone "Oga ! start your engine & and put on the a.c, am I'm in a hurry and I don't like heat pls" .

In a shock tune o responded "please who are you?" And she was like "oga uber let's go naaw..haba" ,still staring at her she said " are you not the uber guy",? I just shook my head in despair with a blunt NO answer , she responded with an 'oh sorry' ,stepped out from vehicle to scan the car park when she saw another corolla (obviously she mistook mine for the uber she requested) which she walked over to...I just sat and taught to myself.

Is this what these drivers pass through? Because customers are always right doesnt mean you talk to drivers in a condescending manner.

You can imagine. That is what these guys face on daily basis o. especially the female ones. very rude set of people.i wonder when we will start respecting all forms of jobs in these country. so far it is legit, it deserves to be respected.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by buchilino(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
cruzita:
BROS NO WHERE EASY O,NA TO ENDURE
NNE, DATS BULLSH!T. MOST GALS DAT ENTER TAXI IN LAGOS R MAD.
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by romeorailss: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
millhouse:

I swear ladies can be nasty especially the broke ass ones trying to do catchup. On a beautiful morning I drove down to a hotel in my neighborhood to pick up a friend who just came into town & passed the night in a hotel logde.

In a shock tune I responded "please who are you?" And she was like "oga uber let's go naaw..haba" ,still staring at her she said " are you not the uber guy",? I just shook my head in despair with a blunt NO answer , she responded with an 'oh sorry' ,stepped out from vehicle to scan the car park when she saw another corolla (obviously she mistook mine for the uber she requested) which she walked over to...I just sat and taught to myself.

Wow! Can u imagine? shocked

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by sharpwriter(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
millhouse:

In a shock tune I responded "please who are you?" And she was like "oga uber let's go naaw..haba" ,still staring at her she said " are you not the uber guy",? I just shook my head in despair with a blunt NO answer , she responded with an 'oh sorry' ,stepped out from vehicle to scan the car park when she saw another corolla (obviously she mistook mine for the uber she requested) which she walked over to...I just sat and taught to myself.

Hahahaha... oga start your engine... put on the AC. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by popcykaylah(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
This guy has said it all..the way Nigerians treat thier own all because they pay you for services,its alarming ..I am speaking from experience.. especially women

3 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by cruzita(f): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
buchilino:

NNE, DATS BULLSH!T. MOST GALS DAT ENTER TAXI IN LAGOS R MAD.
U ARE RIGHT THO
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by thesicilian: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
Not many people would like to enter a taxi cab with camera mounted on the dashboard. People still cherish their privacy.
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
millhouse:

Oga start the car let's go

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by BluntBoy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
millhouse:

Few minutes later,Can you imagine one half dressed Lady just walked out the hotel lobby (obviously a runs babe) opened my back seat door ,sat in the owner's corner, slammed the door and said in a rude tone "Oga ! start your engine & and put on the a.c, am I'm in a hurry and I don't like heat pls"

In a shock tune I responded "please who are you?" And she was like [b]"oga uber let's go naaw..haba" ,still staring at her she said " are you not the uber guy",? I just shook my head in despair with a blunt NO answer , she responded with an 'oh sorry' ,stepped out from vehicle to scan the car park when she saw another corolla (obviously she mistook mine for the uber she requested) which she walked over to...I just sat and taught to myself.

Imagine such nonsense. And if you go and check her very well, you will see that her parents may not even own a car.

Reminds me of one Janet back in the university. I had a crush on her. We exchanged numbers only for me to hear that she saved my number as Jalopy because I drove a Mercedes Benz 200 while I was in school. This girl even once dragged me in front of her friends calling my car jalopy and me a poor man. Before we graduated, her father fell seriously ill and it was during that time that we knew that her father did not even own a car and that her mother hawks pepper. And such a person had the mind to be condescending.

7 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

Imagine such nonsense. And if you go and check her very well, you will see that her parents may not even own a car.

Reminds me of one Janet back in the university. I had a crush on her. We exchanged numbers only for me to hear that she saved my number as Jalopy because I drove a Mercedes Benz 200 while I was in school. This girl even once dragged me in front of her friends calling my car jalopy and me a poor man. Before we graduated, her father fell seriously ill and it was during that time that we knew that her father did not even own a car and that her mother hawks pepper. And such a person had the mind to be condescending.

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by BluntBoy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=64587210][/quote]

Women!!! You are jealous that I had a crush on a girl cheesy

Don't worry, it was in the past. cheesy
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

Women!!! You are jealous that I had a crush on a girl cheesy
Don't worry, it was in the past. cheesy
Jealous ke grin grin grin wink
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by BluntBoy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Jealous ke grin grin grin wink

I know you love me. Don't lie. grin

How are you?
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

I know you love me. Don't lie. grin
How are you?
I'm fyn wink how is church today cool
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by BluntBoy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm fyn wink how is church today cool

Church? I don't go to church. What church do you attend?
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

Church? I don't go to church. What church do you attend?
What the rainbow colour did I just hear you say shocked shocked shocked you don't don't go to what undecided better behave Bluntboy behave..... I'm taking you with me next week to church cool
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
I cant ever be nasty to any cab guy. Those people are humans also, I negotiate my price if I am not conversant with the place I am going to I will tell u please I really don't know the place maybe when we get there I may just remember. If the AC ain't working I wont argue I will tell u to wind down. Some ladies are so very nasty to uber drivers which os not fair. Lets try and treat our fellow humans with respect. Haaa
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by BluntBoy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What the rainbow colour did I just hear you say shocked shocked shocked you don't don't go to what undecided better behave Bluntboy behave..... I'm taking you with me next week to church cool

Church kwa undecided I will rather go to hell.

However, I might go because I love you. But, that would be probably on my wedding day.
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

Church kwa undecided I will rather go to hell.

However, I might go because I love you. But, that would be probably on my wedding day.
I saw a vision that you'll end up as a pastor grin
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by BluntBoy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I saw a vision that you'll end up as a pastor grin

I was once a pastor cheesy You can read my diary. I haven't updated it in a long time but I will get the time one day.
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

I was once a pastor cheesy You can read my diary. I haven't updated it in a long time but I will get the time one day.
Sorry in the dream you were been promoted to DG grin grin grin
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by JuanDeDios: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
kimbraa:
Overflogged issue. How can you find a polite danfo conductor when the class of people who take up such jobs are Agberos? Society doesn't make people what they are so quit blaming your inability to be polite on society.
Valid point. Society can make you wary, untrusting and all. It can't positively turn you into a bad person unless you're a weakling who lacked character in the first place.

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by BluntBoy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Sorry in the dream you were been promoted to DG grin grin grin

You are not serious cheesy
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are not serious cheesy
No place to run you've been busted cool
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by dangotesmummy: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
kimbraa:
what made them agberos in the first place?
Answer-they are products or victims of a failed institutional system we call society
WHAT caused the system to fail?
Answer our collective and collaborative corruption,greed,disrespect for one another,our over bearing attitude amongst others
Can it change?
Answer-absolutely.when we decide to follow the bible principles of TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LOVE TO BE TREATED.implying that even if you're in a position to cheat,take advantage,rape,abuse or bring down a person,don't do it,NOT necessarily because of religious reasons but because you have decided in your own little corner to make Nigeria great again.

If we can all show pockets of kindness to each other and stop our terrible habits,our little drops of water Will make an ocean and Nigeria will regain her past glory and respect EVEN in the international community

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by King44(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
kimbraa:
society makes people what they are, u are totally off point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? / Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know / 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.