Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor (10702 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor by TellMeNothing: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Flexherbal:
I think men should always pay attention to their wives.

They should give room for communication. You can even ask once in a while, if she enjoyed it. If you are not a rigid partner, she will tell you.

Women, also know that the performance of a men can reduce due to so many factors like:

* Over familiarity (We have an explanation to this
based on experience)
* Work stress
* Financial stress
* Anxiety
* Health challenge
* Lack of exercise etc.

Couples should learn to always dialogue and empathise with each other.

Most of these sexual challenges are very easy to handle. They may not even require drugs.

Be wise!

Correct Business man.. TAKESTYLE de advertise him product..
No fear, the product the work.. Na customers go chase u
Re: I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor by Flexherbal(m): 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Paradigme777:
Even Freeze comment too

Men nor dey use this kind matter dey play ooo
Re: I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor by BiafranBushBoy: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Flex... Oya pass me that Tea.

My wife dey complain for house. angry

How much abeg... angry
Re: I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor by Jaykolo10(m): 1:19am On Jan 29, 2018
The husband is kinda right tho.. God of sex is present in the church and he'll soon receive the blessing of a bastard son grin
Re: I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor by Flexherbal(m): 5:43am On Jan 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Flex... Oya pass me that Tea.

My wife dey complain for house. angry

How much abeg... angry

Boss, you can chat me up on WhatsApp, sir.
Re: I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor by seyifunmi005(m): 6:04am On Jan 29, 2018
Re: I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor by Flexherbal(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2018
lefulefu:
She got touched by the holy rodcheesy

Her husband said the presence of God is in that place.
Re: I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor by Flexherbal(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She is very lucky that here is not Saudi Arabia

Don't women cheat over there?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor by Flexherbal(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
When you satisfy your woman, she gives your her all...
Re: I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor by Flexherbal(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
No eating outside...

Eat well and eat right, rest when necessary, eats lots of fruits like : cucumber and watermelon, drink plenty of water, exercise moderately according to need, you will always have the strength to please madam.
Re: I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor by Flexherbal(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Have you exercised, this morning?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Junior Sister Is Gay / She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. / What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.