Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

The People Of Covenant University In Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The People Of Covenant University In Pictures (42256 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by kinibigdeal(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Bollinger(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
lonelydora:
Daddy Freeze right now

No. He's actually feeling sorry for the m.orons who donate to make this happen.

2 Likes

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Beautiful people
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fools
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by HigherEd: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Elenurazorr(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Where's the pictures of when they are being flogged, slapped and punished?

2 Likes

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
When you no dey enter class but wan blow by force by force..what is peoples?

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Paradigme777: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
rawpadgin:
School wen the average Nigerian nor fit afford
Build ur own then bring all d average pple there. Poor man mentality

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
HigherEd:
#ThePeoplesOfCovenant

Upcoming
#ThePeoplesOfUnilag
#ThePeoplesOfUI
#ThePeoplesOfBabcock

PhotoCredit for Covenant:IG
Ceds
Mide_way
DukeCouture

All pictures taking inside Covenant

I wonder why it's very difficult for many Nigerians to know the difference between 'taking' and 'taken'

3 Likes

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by HigherEd: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
BTT:

Fixed.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by HigherEd: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
youmour:
When you no dey enter class but wan blow by force by force..what is peoples?
A university is a confluence of many Cultures, Religions and Sometimes Nationalities and all. Hence you can refer to the inhabitants of a University as peoples.

7 Likes

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
HigherEd:
Handsome dude
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by akigbemaru: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
HigherEd:
#ThePeoplesOfCovenant

Upcoming
#ThePeoplesOfUnilag
#ThePeoplesOfUI
#ThePeoplesOfBabcock

PhotoCredit for Covenant:IG
Ceds
Mide_way
DukeCouture

All pictures taking inside Covenant
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by realborn(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
CU - Best University in Nigeria
My candid opinion.
Absolutely splendid!

In my days at OAU, Ife, I never imagined private Universities will spring up and effectively compete with the gargantuan Federal Universities in infrastructure and quality of learning. CU seems to have surpassed such expectations. I can only continue to wish the school well. The founders obviously had an amazing vision. The performance so far is commendable!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Paradigme777:

Build ur own then bring all d average pple there. Poor man mentality
The fact that he even got ‘likes’ for his ignorant statement shows how naive and erroneously sentimental Nigerians are...not every school is made for the average person and that is a fact..your public schools which are being funded with oil money and government subsidized are still wallowing in incompetence,strikes and decay..their teachers are being paid directly by the government and yet mediocrity reigns supreme in a lot of those public schools..the government gives them access to grants and yet they have zilch to show for it..the government builds faculties and laboratories for them and yet they cry to the high heavens for lack of funds! These private schools get no such incentives from their public counterparts and yet they are making strides! Instead of pointing crooked fingers at the private universities for being too expensive for YOU, direct your grievances to the government, let the government fund it’s schools adequately and see to it that the funds are utilized as it should..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by obonujoker(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
covenant university ladies are the rudest persons in Nigeria, closely followed by Igbinedion ladies..... I dont know what their problem is.....
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
kayceerilyn:
Better soup
na money kill am

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
dingbang:
I will employ a covenant university graduate soon. They are very good as employees only
What about me undecided
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Nedfed(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Omo see school
My unborn children will not attend any of Nigeria govt schools but private.
School with no strike,
Stable academic calender,
Equipped laboratory,
Conducive classrooms/lecture rooms
Standard hostels,
And availability of books at the library.
I give it to Covenant and Landmark University

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by madridguy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Colorful
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shukusheka:
Covenant University is one of the best universities in Nigeria. The few graduates from CU I've met have managed to impress me.
how did they impress you?
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by HigherEd: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

No. He's actually feeling sorry for the m.orons who donate to make this happen.
As if the parents of these ones didn't Tithe too. If I am not wrong most of CU students tithe to winners too.

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by 1Nairaboy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
u ll jst post large tiff, raw file images to finish our small data b4 we even see d picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by odizeey(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
martowskin1:
According to ukwa, *ego Amaka*

Finally the days when poor people have say in the community is gone
when has d poor ever had a say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Bollinger(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
HigherEd:

As if the parents of this ones didn't Tithe too. If I am not wrong most of CU students tithe to winners too.

Of course they did. Difference is, they are already rich.

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by dingbang(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What about me undecided
lol u haven't even asked me what kind of job I will give to the covenant graduate grin
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
dingbang:
lol u haven't even asked me what kind of job I will give to the covenant graduate grin
Accounting job cool
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by SIRTee15: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
obonujoker:
covenant university ladies are the rudest persons in Nigeria, closely followed by Igbinedion ladies..... I dont know what their problem is.....
Rude in what sense....
Dem no gree give ponmo chop...
Or wetin happen....

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Doctormarrvin: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

The fact that he even got ‘likes’ for his ignorant statement shows how naive and erroneously sentimental Nigerians are...not every school is made for the average person and that is a fact..your public schools which are being funded with oil money and government subsidized are still wallowing in incompetence,strikes and decay..their teachers are being paid directly by the government and yet mediocrity reigns supreme in a lot of those public schools..the government gives them access to grants and yet they have zilch to show for it..the government builds faculties and laboratories for them and yet they cry to the high heavens for lack of funds! These private schools get no such incentives from their public counterparts and yet they are making strides! Instead of pointing crooked fingers at the private universities for being too expensive for YOU, direct your grievances to the government, let the government fund it’s schools adequately and see to it that the funds are utilized as it should..
well said bro. Even the whites know Oxford and Harvard is not for everybody,you don't see them wailing.

5 Likes

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Nigerians are just too sentimental. Even in advanced countries like the USA, there are schools that the average American cannot afford. There are schools in the USA that are far more expensive than what they pay at CU. U just have to cut ur coats according to ur size. There are cars of $12,000 and there are cars of $5 million. U want premium u got to pay for it.

5 Likes

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Yep, my alma matter! You people should have seen my set cool Let me bless y’all with a rare throwback picture of me and my friends during our graduation dinner cool
Pinshures coming down soon cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lecturing Grades Levels In Nigeria / Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel / It is actually 'Biscuit Bone', not 'Brisket Bone'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.