Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

"Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (40981 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by sarrki(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
When you see the quality of asphalting onging at ONITSHA- AWKA-ENUGU EXPRESSWAY, you would believe wholeheartedly that His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR is truly the ENYIOMA 1 OF IGBOLAND- true friend of Igbos. For over 16 years, this is the road Jonathan and his co-travellers in PDP refused vehemently to build; yet, they call him their brother. The man they hated without any reason has made the road a safe-haven. Thank you His Excellency!!!!

64 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by adadike281(f): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
if he like, he should build it straight to my father's backyard, buhari is a wicked and an unrepentant terrorist.

361 Likes 28 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by ruggedboy01: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Another media propaganda from apc rodent zombie, one useless bittered mod will come and hid my comment now cheesy grin

236 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by BeijinDossier: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sarki you no dey tire? cheesy

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by sarrki(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
He truly loves the country

Most especially the people that hates him

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Amarabae(f): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
Propaganda dead on arrival.
He hate us
We hate him.
#case closed

211 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by ruggedboy01: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Keep deceiving yourself ZOMBIE

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Sprumbabafather: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
"Anyi amabeghi uche onye nya akpa asu nri"

Meaning:

"We don't yet know the intentions of a man who is pounding fufu while hanging a bag on his shoulder"

Anything can still happen grin

Someone is building a road for you while sponsoring the worst hate campaigns on your people, beware!

Its better for me to go to bed hungry, than to eat in excess and sleep in the gutters grin African proverbs grin

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by sarrki(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
adadike281:
if he like, he should build it straight to my father's backyard, buhari is a wicked and an unrepentant terrorist.

It shows that its natural hatred you guys have for him

Democracy is not about who is leading

Its about who brings development to you

134 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by sarrki(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Amarabae:
Propaganda dead on arrival.
He hate us
We hate him.
#case closed

Amara my good friend ow you dey ?

Face the truth

Let me call lalasticlala and myndd44 to come and see our great leader

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by princechurchill(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

But his wife and daughter are disappointed in him,are they also among the haters?

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:
When you see the quality of asphalting onging at ONITSHA- AWKA-ENUGU EXPRESSWAY, you would believe wholeheartedly that His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR is truly the ENYIOMA 1 OF IGBOLAND- true friend of Igbos. For over 16 years, this is the road Jonathan and his co-travellers in PDP refused vehemently to build; yet, they call him their brother. The man they hated without any reason has made the road a safe-haven. Thank you His Excellency!!!!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by sarrki(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:

But his wife and daughter are disappointed in him,are they also among the haters?

Let's face the topic

He's fixing the road Gej that claimed he loves the east could not fixed

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by killsmith(f): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
grin

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by PFRB: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
OP you remind of 1983. What NPN said about that same road.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by sarrki(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
PFRB:

My brother its very visible

Pmb is working on that road seriously with sukuk bond

24 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by sarrki(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=imhotep post=64579609][/quote]

Stop the ranting

Is he fixing the road or not ?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Stop the ranting

Is he fixing the road or not ?
He is going back to Daura

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by SalamRushdie: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
The writer can use the road and follow Buhari to Daura for all we care ..Tbe only road Nigerians are concerned about today is the road that will take Buhari back to Daura ..#BACK2DAURA

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Likei(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

It shows that its natural hatred you guys have for him

Democracy is not about who is leading

Its about who brings development to you

We hate him with passion, if anyone sees buhari, tell him to go back to daura and fvck his cows. Bloody terrorist

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by sarrki(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Likei:

We hate him with passion, if anyone sees buhari, tell him to go back to daura and fvck his cows. Bloody terrorist

Receive sense in the mighty name of Jesus

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by weownlagos: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
PFRB:
What did the npn say.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by sarrki(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Raker300 I see you

Yearn make I educate you

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by sunmike065(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
When election time come's I'll evaluate apc performance, if the party score average at least, base on my evaluation then I'll vote APC again. I'll rather give my vote to unknown party than voting for PDP. They've had 16 good years with nothing to show for it.

I speak for myself.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by usba: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sai PMB

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by sarrki(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The writer can use the road and follow Buhari to Daura for all we care ..Tbe only road Nigerians are concerned about today is the road that will take Buhari back to Daura ..#BACK2DAURA

Calm down bro

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by madridguy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by pedo360: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
obviously the writer is up for some misfit as I can tell you that that picture is a hoax. I happen to ply that road on a every two weeks . stop promoting fake news and propaganda .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by SenatorJChris: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:
These pictures are not from Enugu - onitsha express way. The pictures show both sides of the express way completed tarred, but in reality, there is no section of the road where both sides are tarred as at today. Work is going on only on the side of traffic inward Enugu. Get your facts right and don't deceive the public.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Kokolet11: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Receive sense in the mighty name of Jesus
you should be the one to receive sense.efi buhari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by rxmusa(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
Carry on my President till 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash / Governor Ambode Receives Delegates From Barcelona Club At Lagos State House.PICS / Wikipedia Updates Orubebe’s Profile Over Attempted Poll Disruprion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.