Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Programmers In Warri... Come In - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers In Warri... Come In (934 Views)

For Programmers In Universities: How Are You Exploiting The ASUU Strike? / Do Companies Employ Python Programmers In Nigeria? / See Money Making Programmers In Nairalans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programmers In Warri... Come In by phililp(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hello guys..
I just got posted to warri where I work currently but the zeal to become a world class developer wont let me rest. And its really saddening as there is no techy place/person aroud whom or where I can hiokup with.

Pls I will be eternally gratefull if u can recommend anywhere at all whether tech hookup, Cyber Cafe, Tech school or anywhere I can be going during weekends just to keep me in line with my dreams..

Thanks
Re: Programmers In Warri... Come In by jento(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hello Phililp,

Before you pay anybody anything, you must know exactly what you want. For example, what do I want to program in the next one month (your duration). Is it to develop academic software, business software, hacking software, driver’s software or even immerse yourself into the lucrative world of data science. Each have their preferred language. Do you home work to know what you really want. But if you are not sure call me and I will give you proper guidance and where to go for your exclusive training in;

R Programming
Python Programming
PHP Programming
JavaScript Programming
HTML
CSS
SASS, LESS or STYLUS

Re: Programmers In Warri... Come In by phililp(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
jento:
Hello Phililp,

Before you pay anybody anything, you must know exactly what you want. For example, what do I want to program in the next one month (your duration). Is it to develop academic software, business software, hacking software, driver’s software or even immerse yourself into the lucrative world of data science. Each have their preferred language. Do you home work to know what you really want. But if you are not sure call me and I will give you proper guidance and where to go for your exclusive training in;

R Programming
Python Programming
PHP Programming
JavaScript Programming
HTML
CSS
SASS, LESS or STYLUS

Thanks for your utmost concern jent,
Well I have made my research and decided to take the software route and also data science..

Am taking a data science tutorial online with DataCamp using python.

Am giving a call anyway

(1) (Reply)

Back To Work Mum Needs A JOB / Building A Beautiful Mobile Portfolio App With Ionicframework, Nodejs, Cloudinar / not open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.