Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,595,705 members, 6,021,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 November 2020 at 05:53 AM

How To Track A Mobile Number's Current Location - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Track A Mobile Number's Current Location (34364 Views)

How To Trace Mobile Number Location / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone / This New Update Will Let You Share Your Current Location In Real Time (whatsapp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Track A Mobile Number's Current Location by daGUVNOR(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
There is no particular software used by Police or any investigation agency to detect a call by IMEI / mobile number.

Whenever it is required to trace a mobile phone, Police or Intelligence contact mobile service provider.

Service providers can trace a call whenever suspects make it. The connected mobile tower(s) provides approximate area of the suspects.

Mobile phone always connected to some mobile tower(s) and continuously changes it’s connectivity to nearby mobile towers. From thisdynamic multiple towers data, using triangulation, service provide give information about the area of suspected mobile.

Sometimes it’s tough to trace location of mobile in far remote places where density of towers is very less, and range of tower is so high.

From triangulation data, Police can find suspects using
Continue reading

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Mobile Number's Current Location by daGUVNOR(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2018
Sure means. You can call 08168021103 for more details
Re: How To Track A Mobile Number's Current Location by VINAUSTIN70: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
My sister and her husband were duped of over a million naira by a fake travelling agent whose true identity and office location cannot be accounted for but the agent do pick calls made with a different number. My Sis is placing a bounty on the agent. If anyone is able to trace the number of the agent and he is caught, 10% of the money recovered will be given to the person. Please contact me for more information on 09060041685
Re: How To Track A Mobile Number's Current Location by atanda247: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
am in the same situation presently 2.8 million involved.we are about 10 people involved in this mess have you got a way out ?if yes how do I go about it
Re: How To Track A Mobile Number's Current Location by desmond2pk: 3:18am On Mar 24, 2019
Has this work for anybody?
Re: How To Track A Mobile Number's Current Location by MrOfficer(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
VINAUSTIN70:
My sister and her husband were duped of over a million naira by a fake travelling agent whose true identity and office location cannot be accounted for but the agent do pick calls made with a different number. My Sis is placing a bounty on the agent. If anyone is able to trace the number of the agent and he is caught, 10% of the money recovered will be given to the person. Please contact me for more information on 09060041685

Wia is your sister based
Re: How To Track A Mobile Number's Current Location by jeda2207(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2019
can you help me track a number pls, the guy scammed me recently

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Mobile Number's Current Location by Benjamin702: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
jeda2207:
can you help me track a number pls, the guy scammed me recently
To track the number you can only help the police, who will contact the mobile operator and help with the search. But also you can drive a mobile number on the website http://seewhocalledme.com/ if he is a fraud, there will be information about him here
Re: How To Track A Mobile Number's Current Location by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 10
I just have an info on how to track kids phone. But it still may work for you.
Re: How To Track A Mobile Number's Current Location by armourcop: 8:26pm On Jun 02
Any assistance with tracking those fraudsters please call or whatsapp 08132400150
Re: How To Track A Mobile Number's Current Location by nasbidemi(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18
Look for any who can track a number for me
Re: How To Track A Mobile Number's Current Location by Nancygoje: 2:28pm On Jul 20
Please how do I track fraudsters?

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / FG To Investigate Truecaller For Breaching Privacy Rights Of Nigerians / Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Vs Note 8 Pro & Camon 12 Pro + Camera Samples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.