Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

How It Feels To Beg For Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How It Feels To Beg For Love (3404 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How It Feels To Beg For Love by GhettoHustler007(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
HEY, THERE!
Just Love Yourself Before You Gonn Get Someone Who Feel Same Bout You. Someone You Don't Need To Stress Yourself To Please. But He/She Knows You're Perfect And Appreciates You.

Don't Beg Nobody For Love!! Especially When You Can't Handle The Outcome#LoveYourZ...
Re: How It Feels To Beg For Love by marisdgreat(f): 12:08am On Jan 30, 2018
jaxxy:

Such a person is struggling so hard to get sm1 to love them forgetting he or she is nomore him/herself but a dummy under a love spell put on urself my you lol. Its a pathetic place to be. We all have feelings bt...

I will rather be myself and be hated lol (tho I don't think im dat bad being myself bt just saying) than sucking up everytime to sm1... The person might even like ur worst behavior than ur best behavior. Just ask Drake.. Lol

Its best to be urself and improve urself if necessary bt because of u and ur happiness not cos of a love interest cos u do urself no good doing dat.
you r correct
Re: How It Feels To Beg For Love by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
CorGier:

lol, seriously?
that's all u gon give me..
Lol yes
Re: How It Feels To Beg For Love by TeejayMaya(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
I had always been a victim of begging my partners for love and attention also, even with some of my ex's here as well but not anymore henceforth as it isn't worth it.

You obviously can't force someone to love and accept you especially when they aren't mature enough to know what they really want in life. Also for the sake of your self esteem, its better you move on to greater things in your life and other things would fall into place for you.

What would be would be and its for your own good as they aren't even worth you anyway.

EmpressT:
Hmmmm.. I have been a victim of begging someone for love and attention. Infact, i swallowed my pride just to feel wanted. It is something i never wish to experience in my life.

1 Like

Re: How It Feels To Beg For Love by EmpressT(f): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
You have said it all my dear. We just love ourselves more than anybody could do.
TeejayMaya:
I had always been a victim of begging my partners for love and attention also, even with some of my ex's here as well but not anymore henceforth as it isn't worth it.

You obviously can't force someone to love and accept you especially when they aren't mature enough to know what they really want in life. Also for the sake of your self esteem, its better you move on to greater things in your life and other things would fall into place for you.

What would be would be and its for your own good as they aren't even worth you anyway.

1 Like

Re: How It Feels To Beg For Love by Kimcutie: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
NP:- Bambi
Re: How It Feels To Beg For Love by chigoizie7(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
If u truly love the person, u won't be counting all that as a favor.

It won't be a burden to u.

U won't even notice u are doing it.

It means u don't even love the person but u want to be loved( that's selfish).

Love grows for some people, while to some, it is just like a spark, it picks up immediately.

Just like a guy who met a girl for the first and fell for her, he approaches her, he makes his intentions known, and then he starts convincing the girl to consider him and give him a chance to get to know him better. All these takes months, weeks, days, some even upto a year. The guys might not complain. because they believe u cannot just see a guy u don't know from Adam and just fall in love with him, they believe u need some time to know them, and those times are given.

But when the reverse is the case( begging for love) it becomes bad? because it is coming from a girl or what?

During my service year, I met a girl, I became friends, maybe she fell in love or whatever along the line, she wanted a relationship, I wanted friendship, ( I just have to know her) I have to know if it can work, I want to know who she is. She refused, she complained , she told me all those things OP wrote up there.

It is wrong, also allow us to know u and fit in, allow us to grow in love with u or to develop it.

It is only the nice and good guys that take this kinda approach, bad guys will just Bleep ur fucking pussy and dump ur silly ass.
Re: How It Feels To Beg For Love by Kingcacy(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
I love you baby marisdgreat I wanna let d world know please nairaland people beg her for me
Re: How It Feels To Beg For Love by Youngpo413: 9:42pm On May 27, 2020
marisdgreat:

not to myself alone but many people are victim of this.
na madness be that na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chycking Gone Bad...hilarious! Her Responses Was Epic! (pics Attached) / "I Love Sex" See The Tattoo A Fine Nigeria Girl Put On His Face (photos) / ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.