Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

'I Love Buying Nigeria Made Vehicles " The Bill Board I Saw In Iwo - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 'I Love Buying Nigeria Made Vehicles " The Bill Board I Saw In Iwo (659 Views)

Jet Mover - The New Nigeria-made Vehicles / How To Calculate Total Cost Of Clearing Vehicles - The E-valuation Way / Mikano Partners Geely To Unveil And Test Drive Locally Made Vehicles In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Love Buying Nigeria Made Vehicles " The Bill Board I Saw In Iwo by moscobabs(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
No doubt The Oluwo of Iwo is enjoying his new SUV got from Nigeria car Manufacturer "Innoson Motors " hence he made some Billboards to advertise the product to the whole Osun state.

We need to applause the cute Oba .

Nairalanders what can u say to this?

Re: 'I Love Buying Nigeria Made Vehicles " The Bill Board I Saw In Iwo by moscobabs(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
The pictures of the SUV

Re: 'I Love Buying Nigeria Made Vehicles " The Bill Board I Saw In Iwo by decatalyst(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
moscobabs:
No doubt The Oluwo of Iwo is enjoying his new SUV got from Nigeria car Manufacturer "Innoson Motors " hence he made some Billboards to advertise the product to the whole Odun state.

We need to applause the cute Oba .

Nairalanders what can u say to this?

Sorry, your reportage is terrible!

Stop 'rushing' to post!
Re: 'I Love Buying Nigeria Made Vehicles " The Bill Board I Saw In Iwo by Samusu(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
The billboard get K-leg
Re: 'I Love Buying Nigeria Made Vehicles " The Bill Board I Saw In Iwo by Orodje(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Please anybody here know the price of that SUV??
Re: 'I Love Buying Nigeria Made Vehicles " The Bill Board I Saw In Iwo by tealaw(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
With few refinement, that car would look perfect.
Cut d awkward INNOSON lettering in front and make the grill less prominent, and that car is gon sell.nobody wants to be seen in a car with igbo name.
Who else here always reads the lettering with an igbo accent.��
Re: 'I Love Buying Nigeria Made Vehicles " The Bill Board I Saw In Iwo by tealaw(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
With few refinement, that car would look perfect.
Cut d awkward INNOSON lettering in front and make the grill less prominent, and that car is gon sell.nobody wants to be seen in a car with igbo name.
Who else here always reads the lettering with an igbo accent?��
Re: 'I Love Buying Nigeria Made Vehicles " The Bill Board I Saw In Iwo by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Samusu:
The billboard get K-leg

Literarily

(1) (Reply)

2011 Toyota Avalon, Very Clean And Cheap. / SOLD Reg/used 2004 Mazda Mpv 550k SOLD / &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&clean Tokunbo 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Limited...price 3.480m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.