Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Uhans I8 Or Camon CM - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Uhans I8 Or Camon CM (3015 Views)

Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Or Camon 12 Which one is better? / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uhans I8 Or Camon CM by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
uhans for me.
Just like you, a friend wanted my advice, but he choose the option of infinix note 4 pro. Less than 2months after, note 4 pro sold and he bought the xiaomi redmi 5 plus.

The simple truth is, carl care is a sham employed by the loyalist of itel, tecno and infinix to deceive closed minded people. carl care is run by amateurs, you are better of smashing your device on the floor than going to carl care.

Still go for camon cm, so when you sell it or get rid of it because of its mediocre performance for the uhans i8, you will then have a good idea of what to advice people on.

wonder why no one who has gone abroad for phone purchase never buy local again?
Coming from a doogee y6 max user.
Re: Uhans I8 Or Camon CM by Creg7: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Go for Camon CM 'cos of the fix up
Re: Uhans I8 Or Camon CM by fibonacci2526: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZesusHVWritter:

uhans for me.
Just like you, a friend wanted my advice, but he choose the option of infinix note 4 pro. Less than 2months after, note 4 pro sold and he bought the xiaomi redmi 5 plus.

The simple truth is, carl care is a sham employed by the loyalist of itel, tecno and infinix to deceive closed minded people. carl care is run by amateurs, you are better of smashing your device on the floor than going to carl care.

Still go for camon cm, so when you sell it or get rid of it because of its mediocre performance for the uhans i8, you will then have a good idea of what to advice people on.

wonder why no one who has gone abroad for phone purchase never buy local again?
Coming from a doogee y6 max user.

Correct.
Re: Uhans I8 Or Camon CM by Jacinta44(f): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
i recomend the camon cm, and willl later like to see what the uhans is like

(1) (2) (Reply)

20-25k Android Phones / All Tecno Factory Signed Firmware FREE [downloads] / Nokia 8 Is Coming To Take Down Iphone 8 And Galaxy S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.