Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 (3230 Views)

Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal / Did The Yorubas Really Vote Buhari In As Their President / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
This much needed collaboration is the reason why the living condition of the average Nigerian continues to depreciate. This two regions oppose each other when it comes to anything politics, and this has been taken advantage of by dark forces. I am of the opinion that any candidate that Igbos and yorubas both accept is the best candidate for Nigeria.
If Nigeria is ever going to truly progress at its God's given pace, then this regions must both agree on one thing.

Which is why i am hoping that the handshake accross the Niger, succeeds.

I repeat "Provided a nation remains one, no region can have any true advantage over another due to the ease of free migration. E.g. If the advantage is Lagos, then everyone flocks to Lagos, thus overpopulating and outdoing the said advantage causing overcrowding the available Jobs, infrastructure, roads, healthcare e.t.c same happens to any other part of the country"
Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by vioment: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
If Igbos and Yorubas collaborate in African interest, I believe Africa will grow starting from Nigeria. Every tribe from the east to the west will be given a fair play and chance because the fairness agreement between yoruba and igbos will be thorough for it to be meaningful. Hausas and fulanis will be brought in because yorubas are that link between igbos and hausas based on religious grounds.

It will be a great era in Nigeria if the two tribes collaborate fairly and respectfully and as a family. All the electrical, infrastructural, and moral issues will be easily solvable. We need this collaboration to lift for our best interest. I will go as far as saying we need to constitutionally say that our offical language should be Swahili, english, and a choice of pidgeon. We need to sacrifice our current language and many traditions that are not transferable, this should be done for our greater good as Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Sprumbabafather: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
I am hoping it will work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by GavelSlam: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
After calling them Afonja for 2years .

You've suddenly realised elections are around the corner so entreaties are being made.

Should your candidate lose again the cycle would repeat itself.

Abeg make we hear word.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by jidamsel43(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Igbo and who? forget it. Yoruba can never invest on unprofitable business. Igbo will want to play smart boy role.

Laye kojo.
tufiakwa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Mustack: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
After all the name (afonja) been taunted at us and the viral pics of the tribal mark, now u guys ar seeking for a colabo. Make i wait hia first. If u can win the heart of tinubu n obj then lets go there. But if u fail, oboy in late gbenga adeboye volce that says this in yoruba language (our fight just begin)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Kingslaw(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
If it is not the whole south , foget it.
Yoruba's and Igbos alone can not defeat them ( the north)

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by oooduancalmdown: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
[s]
LIFEisSIMPLE:
This much needed collaboration is the reason why the living condition of the average Nigerian continues to depreciate. This two regions oppose each other when it comes to anything politics, and this has been taken advantage of by dark forces. I am of the opinion that any candidate that Igbos and yorubas both accept is the best candidate for Nigeria.
If Nigeria is ever going to truly progress at its God's given pace, then this regions must both agree on one thing.

I repeat "Provided a nation remains one, no region can have any true advantage over another due to the ease of free migration. E.g. If the advantage is Lagos, then everyone flocks to Lagos, thus overpopulating and outdoing the said advantage causing overcrowding the available Jobs, infrastructure, roads, healthcare e.t.c same happens to any other part of the country"
[/s]
Bullshyte!!!!! You people should stop opening stupid threads. WE DONT WANT SOUTHERN UNITY WITH IBOES. LEAVE US BE!!!!! FFK IS A COCAINE ADDICT AND A FOOLISH OLD MAN THAT DONT SPEAK FOR YORUBA PEOPLE.
PLEASE!!!!!! LEAVE YORUBA PEOPLE AND FOCUS MORE ON IBOELAND AND BIAFRA.
THANK YOU

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by oooduancalmdown: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mustack:
After all the name (afonja) been taunted at us and the viral pics of the tribal mark, now u guys ar seeking for a colabo. Make i wait hia first. If u can win the heart of tinubu n obj then lets go there. But if u fail, oboy in late gbenga adeboye volce that says this in yoruba language (our fight just begin)
Don't mind those jobless things. Yoruba people no want southern unity. We should focus more on how this country should be split instead of one fruitless endeavour called southern unity. Op, open a thread on how we can split this shithole called Nige-area

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
[s][/s]
Bullshyte!!!!! You people should stop opening stupid threads. WE DONT WANT SOUTHERN UNITY WITH IBOES. LEAVE US BE!!!!! FFK IS A COCAINE ADDICT AND A FOOLISH OLD MAN THAT DONT SPEAK FOR YORUBA PEOPLE.
PLEASE!!!!!! LEAVE YORUBA PEOPLE AND FOCUS MORE ON IBOELAND AND BIAFRA.
THANK YOU
The spirit of sai babarism is strong with this one ^^

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by oooduancalmdown: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
imhotep:

Yes ooo!! It is strong. We no want southern unity. Stop begging

7 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by OneCorner: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
God forbid anything with uncircumcised pigs from the east. They are only known to be deceitful, greedy and callous

they will backstab for the cost of ordinary ugwu leaf.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Yes ooo!! It is strong. We no want southern unity. Stop begging
Obey your elders. Obey the Ooni of Ife.
Sai babarism is bad for you.
Ask Benue people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Mustack: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Don't mind those jobless things. Yoruba people no want southern unity. We should focus more on how this country should be split instead of one fruitless endeavour called southern unity. Op, open a thread on how we can split this shithole called Nige-area
it will be good to allow all the sh1tholes go in peace bikonu

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by oooduancalmdown: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
vioment:
If Igbos and Yorubas collaborate in African interest, I believe Africa will grow starting from Nigeria. Every tribe from the east to the west will be given a fair play and chance because the fairness agreement between yoruba and igbos will be thorough for it to be meaningful. Hausas and fulanis will be brought in because yorubas are that link between igbos and hausas based on religious grounds.

It will be a great era in Nigeria if the two tribes collaborate fairly and respectfully and as a family. All the electrical, infrastructural, and moral issues will be easily solvable. We need this collaboration to lift for our best interest. I will go as far as saying we need to constitutionally say that our offical language should be Swahili, english, and a choice of pidgeon. We need to sacrifice our current language and many traditions that are not transferable, this should be done for our greater good as Africans.
We can't collaborate with iboes. The two ethnic groups are not the same in language, culture, history, and tradition. We are totally different nations. The best thing is to split the country

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Mustack: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
imhotep:

baba sh1t don clogg em ear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by oooduancalmdown: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mustack:
it will be good to allow all the sh1tholes go in peace bikonu
Thank you jare. Southern unity ko, southern shitnity ni

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

We can't collaborate with iboes. The two ethnic groups are not the same in language, culture, history, and tradition. We are totally different nations. The best thing is to split the country
Hehehehehe....support one Nigeria and stop whining grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Mustack: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
OneCorner:
God forbid anything with uncircumcised pigs from the east. They are only known to be deceitful, greedy and callous

they will backstab for the cost of ordinary ugwu leaf.
we're truly in sh1thole
Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by zendy: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Complete waste of time. Im an Igbo youth who believes that Nigeria is an utter faliure that can never be salvaged. Thats why I want my own seperate country

8 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Mustack: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
imhotep:
Obey your elders. Obey the Ooni of Ife. Sai babarism is bad for you. Ask Benue people.
my cows are comin to sh1t at your doorstep

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mustack:
my cows are comin to sh1t at your doorstep
Back to Daura
Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Dine with a Yoruba Muslim at your peril

The better south don't need them
They see themselves as northerners
They are willing tools of the caliphate

Check all the people defending buhari on the forum
They are all Yoruba Muslims

11 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Mustack: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Thank you jare. Southern unity ko, southern shitnity ni
shit shit shit everywhere dy even came from london to shit. Baba just send 1 python the shit ran. Now dy want alliance so dat baba can send shark to southwest. Lai lai ko le work. Make dem dance to the python

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by LZAA: 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

grin grin
goblins are already crying on d thread grin
flithy things grin

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Mustack: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
zendy:

Complete waste of time. Im an Igbo youth who believes that Nigeria is utter faliure that can never be salvaged. Thats why I want my own seperate country
in ur vilage n to b name what?
Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Mustack: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
imhotep:
Back to Daura
wait make i come back from adisababa

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by paparazzi1987(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
The Omoluabis' will NOT partner with nonetities.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by chimeee: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
continue the fight till the house is blazed

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
As a country, we need this unity to work.
Sprumbabafather:
I am hoping it will work.
Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Agent of satan. You promote divisionism I know your pay masters.
GavelSlam:
After calling them Afonja for 2years .

You've suddenly realised elections are around the corner so entreaties are being made.

Should your candidate lose again the cycle would repeat itself.

Abeg make we hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
my observation from all comments, has told me the Yorubas hate to be called afonja. In a bid to promote peace, I would like to appeal to all Igbos to desist from using that word

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Estate Ready To Commsion In Owerri / Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO / Biafra: Extracts From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu"s Broadcast On April 22, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.