Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (72341 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by RealityShot: 5:58am On Jan 29, 2018
ndy87:

Wen I hear most of u talk. I am baffled. How were you raised? Didn't your parents tell you that you don't get into something u are not serious about?
i asked you: how many girls who dont double date or share are there?

now you are asking about my upbringing and commitment.

stay on topic or please dont quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Benekruku:
The best thing in other not to lose is to use the girl for money rituals

Continue with the wedding and use her for money rituals after that as no one will suspect.

As for the friend, use the proceeds of the money rituals to assassinate him and his close and extended family.

Thats the only way his heart can be at peace forever

Nna your advice can turn the world around.�
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 29, 2018
RealityShot:

i asked you: how many girls who dont double date or share are there?

now you are asking about my upbringing and commitment.

stay on topic or please dont quote me again.
Now now he have vex. undecided oga people act according to their past experiences. Good peopl are rare. 25% of ladies are still very faithful but I doubt if they are 5%of men who are faithful.�
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by chochopiro(m): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2018
Cancel the wedding and u will be happy u did,it will be a regrettable journey if u still decides to embark
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by agrovick(m): 6:10am On Jan 29, 2018
Story Story
Awon ti men are scum gang
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by MurphyTheory99(m): 6:14am On Jan 29, 2018
Saw a recent video on Facebook. The lady was saying there is that one d!ck that is different from every other ones. Even when the guy or ex is trying to move on she can't, she go dey Mumu. Friends will be asking why are you still with this guy? He treat you so badly!.. Cos the "d!ck is good". Even when some are married they still fantasize about it. Even their hubby is on top of them, all they think of is that d!ck.
This is such matter. Move on guy.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by tayorh(m): 6:15am On Jan 29, 2018
I won't call off the wedding, will just decide not to turn up on that day, probably watch Epl matches that day..
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Sosqui: 6:18am On Jan 29, 2018
What is he waiting for? Cancel the marriage and move on. God has saved him from caring for another man's child.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Babyurgly1(f): 6:19am On Jan 29, 2018
fellowman:
go ahead with the wedding but don't show up on the wedding day grin
u bad ooo grin
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Sike(m): 6:19am On Jan 29, 2018
Wedding is cancelled. Just tell him to make it official
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
He should cancel the wedding ASAP.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Orgym(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2018
I guess this guy is a dullard that like to experience premature death. Must people advice u in this situation even whn you saw the with your korokoro eye.

You question should be

How can I get over heart break

You need to be strong at this time and forget her. God must have love u so much that he reveal this to you. Go on your kneel to thank God. God will give your wife.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by redarrr(m): 6:37am On Jan 29, 2018
bros abeg I use God beg u,cancel d wedding wit immediate effect bt dats if u want to be happy all ur life because lemme break it down for u,d person U Re READY TO SETTLE DOWN with is a LovePeddler and so dumb..my advise is dont try to please anybody,ease ursef nd d best way is to cancel d wedding to avoid any unnecessary embarrassment In d future..
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:41am On Jan 29, 2018
This is heart wrenching...
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Werehkpe: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Just three weeks to walking down the aisle with his fiancee, a Nigerian man was heartbroken to stumble upon a dirty secret between his heartthrob and his best man.

It was gathered that the man’s girlfriend of 5 years was sleeping with his best man. Here’s @Jenniieey’s tweets;

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-finds-fiancee-sleeping-best-man-3-weeks-wedding/

Everybody condemning the poor girl. Haba! Virtually ALL of us have cheated on our girlfriends and vice versa! Thus, what makes her different baffles me tremendously!

I refer to Jesus in the Bible "He who is without sin, let him cast the first........."
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by mecussey(m): 6:52am On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
Cancel that damn wedding jor

Why cancel ...after paying for stuffs. He should just find another small girl replace her. I no no why people no dey flexible for this life. A man has to be formless, forget rules and regulations and live your life the way you want.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by bewla(m): 6:52am On Jan 29, 2018
habsydiamond:
Blackmarket fiancee.... termination of wedding g straight away....
last American virgin 1987
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by etimocity(m): 6:54am On Jan 29, 2018
she hot you then hot her too so she can learn from there.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 29, 2018
Benekruku:
The best thing in other not to lose is to [b]use the girl for money rituals

Continue with the wedding and use her for money rituals after that as no one will suspect.

As for the friend, use the proceeds of the money rituals to assassinate him and his close and extended family.

Thats the only way his heart can be at peace forever [/b]

grin cheesy Madman. Potential assassin sighted.

Spirit of BOBRISKY fall on you angry
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by deigocosta19(m): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2018
4give my brother .....if she dey ready to change then accept her back..... move on with the wedding
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by poseidon12: 7:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Empiree:
you think it can't be possible?. Did you hear of 39yr old US guy who caught his wife in bed in her boss house?. He couldn't find his iphone so he activated Google tracking and tracked his phone to the man's house. Luckily the man didn't close the door. He walked in and caught them in bed. He put it on camera while the her boss screamed at him to get out of his house. The worst part is that the husband is sentenced to jail for burglary, tresspassing etc.

Read it here. A lot is happening under the sun bro
https://www.concisenews.global/tabloid/man-charged-court-catching-cheating-wife/

The man was not sentenced to jail. Case is yet to be decided.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by zenithpaint(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2018
Even a mad man will advice you to quit the marriage because she doesn't love you to have done that to you.You would have trained bastard children.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by redarrr(m): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=ndy87 post=64599743]
Now now he have vex. undecided oga people act according to their past experiences. Good peopl are rare. 25% of ladies are still very faithful but I doubt if they are 5%of men who are faithful.� [/quote

������wh 25% of girls re faithful!!thats too much na or u re whinning or deceiving us which I know u cnt deceive us...

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by SweetyMarvel00(m): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2018
it's heart wrenching...
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2018
this super story no sweet me like story of Fulani terrorist causing carnage and ethnic cleansing in Ogun Oyo and ondo

Op try harder

tongue
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by redarrr(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2018
Werehkpe:

Everybody condemning the poor girl. Haba! Virtually ALL of us have cheated on our girlfriends and vice versa! Thus, what makes her different baffles me tremendously!

I refer to Jesus in the Bible "He who is without sin, let him cast the first........."

please go ahead and marry dat type of woman..

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by defash8: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2018
He should call off the marriage & let the world know why. He should stop punishing himself for offence committed by others. He should keep whatever that is useful from the wedding for his wedding.

The image will leave forever with the guy hence he should discontinue with the marriage.

That kind of girl need to be shamed in public for others to see.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by nevilbot: 7:16am On Jan 29, 2018
Canceling a wedding 3 weeks to d date for a good reason is very easy to do to save u from a future death sentence. I canceled my wedding last December 4 days to the wedding date and heaven didn't fall cus of a valid reason.

So he should just tell his parents and move on with his life without that lady in it. There is no shame in cancelling a wedding to save a life. I av bin there and done that

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by princeSammyz: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2018
fellowman:
go ahead with the wedding but don't show up on the wedding day grin
Lol... Wickedness
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=redarrr post=64600560][/quote]
Wat will I gain from whining u nah?
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by habsydiamond(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2018
bewla:
last American virgin 1987
lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by redarrr(m): 7:23am On Jan 29, 2018
ndy87:
Wat will I gain from whining u nah?
just wanted to be sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda / raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.