Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (72321 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by ayourlerweezo(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2018
In my own opinion, cos am a devil on a trip from hell. I will let the wedding plans go on, until the wedding day when the priest will ask who does not want this couple to be united and I will raise up my hands and say what have happened making sure that my bestman is there. I will put them into deep shame
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by koolcat: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
For me, I will advice that he should forgive her and go-ahead with the wedding...On the wedding day, he should simply go hangout with his buddies to drink some booze and merry...

But he shouldn't show up at the venue! He should tell no one his reason (save his parents/family), let her guilt consume her
see ur reasoning lemme ask u, the wedding will be @ whose expanse?
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2018
Another fable free facebook? This remind me of the series Grey's Anatomy.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Hizzojay(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Or better still, dress up and walk down the aisle and inform all of her atrocities when the pastor ask the question which should be replied with "I DO"

fellowman:
go ahead with the wedding but don't show up on the wedding day grin
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by des4ella(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2018
The guy na mumu raise to the power of ten...Still thinking whether to cancel the wedding because he doesn't know how people will react shocked damn the people it's your f**king life. God saved u from a miserable, horrible and wicked woman, and u are there speaking grammar. A cancelled wedding is better than decietfull marriage. tongue
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by SURElee(f): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2018
I just love God. Hé always exposés things that seem hidden as secret and if that guy wants to die early hé should go ahead and marry her. Just imagine, wedding in three weeks and she probably would have gotten prégnant for thé other Guy and pinned it on thé fiancé, this is how marriages collapse and head for divorce we never know of only to begin to hear noise less than à year into thé marriage
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by dheilaw1(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2018
God has already cancelled the wedding, so let the guy do what God instructed him to do by cancelling the wedding and go for thanksgiving in church to appreciate what the Lord of host has done. mind you, if you continue with the wedding, expect every male living thing in your house to sleep with your wife, even your neighbor's male dog will have a taste. no talk say I no tell you oo. as e take be sef, no be only your friend dey chop her, only God knows how many pricks dey do family meeting for her toto
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2018
just like nudity, women gat hoeing wired deep into their DNA conduit!
u will know when they get the opportunity to showcase their talent. the one u think is decent only don't have the enabling environment to blow!
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Engr1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
If he accept dat means he's a federal mumu

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Empiree: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
poseidon12:

The man was not sentenced to jail. Case is yet to be decided.
yes, that's where I made mistake... If he doesn't have good lawyer and civil right support he may be heading to jail. It is ridiculous
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Fela4ese: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Just three weeks to walking down the aisle with his fiancee, a Nigerian man was heartbroken to stumble upon a dirty secret between his heartthrob and his best man.

It was gathered that the man’s girlfriend of 5 years was sleeping with his best man. Here’s @Jenniieey’s tweets;
No need to continue just cancel d wedding

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-finds-fiancee-sleeping-best-man-3-weeks-wedding/

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Rejoice5000(f): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Don't cancel ur wedding if possible hookup wit someone else within that 3weeks.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by mechanics(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
He should cancel the wedding, his fiancee is not trusted at all, i know it won't be easy, but it's better to be at peace during one's marital life than the opposite, God knows why he allowed this to happen, to pass information to the man that his wife to be is not trusted.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by chinnaks01: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
For me canceling the weeding is not the best option, you can still go ahead with it but with another girl. with time you will come over the shock and live goes on.
GOD will always be with you.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Chigold101(m): 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
Cancel that damn wedding jor
so you believe this story? shocked shocked
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
cheezy4real:

Tonye I see u
Boss, I loyal o
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
koolcat:
see ur reasoning lemme ask u, the wedding will be @ whose expanse?
He said the wedding stuffs have been paid for already...
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by omomummy13: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
You forgot to add;

Camera - light - action.

too much afmag yoruba dey worry you.....mtshew
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by koolcat: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
He said the wedding stuffs have been paid for already...
unless that
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Themandator: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
No loss. Use the items and same venue for celebration of the discovery.

goldcoinhub:
Just three weeks to walking down the aisle with his fiancee, a Nigerian man was heartbroken to stumble upon a dirty secret between his heartthrob and his best man.

It was gathered that the man’s girlfriend of 5 years was sleeping with his best man. Here’s @Jenniieey’s tweets;

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-finds-fiancee-sleeping-best-man-3-weeks-wedding/

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by paix(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Maybe he was only trying to confirm that the girl was good enough for his friend before the marriage.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Kingsunnyaleke: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bro ur pray point was good lord please show me d wey out wen bad once are close to me it has.. Carry ur bag run for ur day life
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by nnaeyes6: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Forgive her and go ahead with the wedding for the sake of ur money spent and her visitors. But here is the deal! During the wedding after all us seated, and the pastor asked if there is anything anyone has to say before u and that KARASHIKA be pronounced husband and wife, just say yes. Collect the microphone from the pastor and give to ur bestman and collect another microphone and give to ur KARASHIKA and tell them to say something or forever they should remain husband and wife. And enjoy yourself with Gulder ultimate beer.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Chuga: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
There is not much to think about in this case.

First ,go and thank God for this discovery.

Secondly, call off the wedding , I know a lot has gone into the planning. It is not good starting a family with a foundation of distrust.

Thirdly, tell your mum & the girl's mum your decision and the reason .Stand by this decision no matter the amount of beginning.
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by dasparrow: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Why is he devastated? Nigerian men cheat all the time so their women have caught up with them. What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by fizziea(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
fellowman:

best advice so far!!!
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by wildkat: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
fellowman:

I support you, my guy. Infact one alomo and gala for you
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by emmaak2(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

Not all ladies are cheats o. Good ones are still out there. I have never double dated in my life. And I won't.....

eyen calaber u say
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
emmaak2:

eyen calaber u say

Lol. Brotherly I sight u grin
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by emmaak2(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

Lol. Brotherly I sight u grin

lemme PM u oo

PERMISSION NEEDED

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by InfernoNig: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
I just can't imagine the pain and hurt he will be going through. He probably won't think of marriage and will label every girl as this one. Even as boyfriend and girlfriend, cheating with spouse best friend is on the rise not to talk of fiancé's and fiancées. Too bad this world is full of cheaters and liar. For me marriage is off my table cos I think I lost my love when one of my ex cheated on my twice. Surrogacy plans on my mind at least. Bro take heart
Re: Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding by adontcare(f): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
For me, I will advice that he should forgive her and go-ahead with the wedding...On the wedding day, he should simply go hangout with his buddies to drink some booze and merry...

But he shouldn't show up at the venue! He should tell no one his reason (save his parents/family), let her guilt consume her
bado

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / Nairalander Weds His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.