Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) (21558 Views)

12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents / Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
According to a tweeter user Oluyemi Fasipe, @yemiefash, the director of heroes filling station in Akure, ondo state order thugs to beat up a police man after being unknowingly left alone by his team who goes to the filling station to enforce the sales of control price on fuel.

Below Is What @yemieFash Tweeted:

This is Ayodele Oladimeji He was lynched by some thugs on the order of the Director of Heroes filling station in Akure, Ondo State after an operation to enforce the sales of control price on fuel. His team members and the police men left not knowing he has not joined them.

https://twitter.com/YemieFASH/status/957689841222856708

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/filling-station-director-order-thugs-to.html

1 Share

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
sad I have witnessed police vans begging for free fuel for patrol. Who knows what he was doing there? Why is he not in uniform?

Lynch and he's taking pictures? He should go and get lynched in Rivers State to know the definition of lynch.. and for better pictures

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by mexxmoney: 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Do these people know the meaning of the word "lynched" ?

21 Likes

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by rocknation62(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2018
BUSH MEAT DON CATCH THE HUNTER...

9 Likes

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by hakeem4(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2018
This is bad

1 Like

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by fwesharumi(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2018
The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.
so y will they manhandle a police man like daht... sombori fadar fah,anyway police is ur friend take or leave it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by Pray(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Job
Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by EmmaLege: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Omo see gobe wink
Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by demoBaba: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by joeaz58(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2018
let the battle begin

1 Like

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by Clementh2o(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Hehe, Pele officer.

2 Likes

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by teewhydope(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Dem Too De Beat People... So Na 1-1

2 Likes

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by muthmayinnah: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Seal up the filling station

1 Like

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by aiir2303(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2018
mexxmoney:
I surprise o. I Was expecting to see a dead body

2 Likes

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2018
Any police beating I support they deserve it

4 Likes

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by Ushiefrank(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2018
Chai see gobe
Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by MrRhymes101(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2018
The posters supporting this act of wickedness, hope u read the "offence" of the police man? Don't come tomorrow to complain that fuel stations don't sell at the normal pump price o... Wedding MC
Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2018
a clear case of "na only him Waka come"

1 Like

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by Authoreety: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2018
Y
Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by dake40(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2018
Blacky
Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by OmoIyaMero: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2018
naija police won't cease to amaze me. left him behind. na so dem plenty reach Sotay dem forget One whole person. so if na for war na so e for cast. I dey crase, wey I go go join police?

4 Likes

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by joenor(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2018
Hiya... Next time, my advice, when ur rest crew dey commot for some place and u know say ur power nor reach, run follow ur member.... cry
Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by Strikethem: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2018
muthmayinnah:
Seal up the filling station
That is for sure. The director don enter am.
Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Too Bad
Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by thatigboman: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2018
mexxmoney:
nigerians speaking english anyhow. how can someone who is still alive be lynched

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by psalmson001: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Fine we know the police is NOT your friend, but haba wen we so the ones trying to do good, we should appreciate. That director needs to be bitten in the loins by a legion of soldier ants..........greedy hegoat.
Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by CharlesJok3r: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2018
IS HE A SARS ?
Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by SirLakes: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Police Don dey rear beards grin
I Yaf never seen a policeman keep goatee
I yam not understanding undecided
Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2018
Do i have pity for policemen?

Let me go and check.

Ayam coming....

See below

Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by LUGBE: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2018
Is not part of his duty, that serves him good. Thief
Re: Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) by Nwodosis(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2018
grin The police man took selfie after being lynched.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention / 18-Month-Old Baby Raped To Death By A Relative In South Africa / Men Exhume Body Of Seven-year-old Girl, Cut Off Her Head For N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.