Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) (61945 Views)

BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" / #BBNaija VS This Baby: Twitter Users Compare Both / #BBNaija 2018: Big Brother’s Voice Makes Nigerians Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Kolababe: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
So a drama is playing out on Twitter right now. The name Andre Blaze suddenly started trending. Reason? Everybody is saying the deep voice of Big Brother they heard last year has changed and believe he has been replaced by another person and they are swearing they know the new voice from a thousand mile away.

According to them, the new Big Brother is no other than popular, long time Nigerian OAP, Andre Blaze.

Andre Blaze used to work for Nigezie and he has since worked for several broadcast outfits. He is one of those presenters whose voices are easily recognisable.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/01/meet-andre-blaze-guy-behind-2018-big.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Kolababe: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
More

1 Share

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Busty?
You mean busted.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by JayCynic(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Busty?
You mean busted.

As in ehhh, This OP needs to be banned, I thought I would see better breast not knowin he has English Language impairment.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by sirusX(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
JayCynic:

As in ehhh, This OP needs to be banned, I taught I would see better breast not knowin he has English Language impairment.
cheesy grin I saw that earlier on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Kolababe: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Busty?
You mean busted.

Auto-correct

6 Likes

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
JayCynic:

As in ehhh, This OP needs to be banned, I taught I would see better breast not knowin he has English Language impairment.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by KelvinCX(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thompsonbright3:

Lagos, January 28, 2018 - Following months of anticipation, the third edition of Africa’s biggest reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, began with the expected excitement and intrigue at 7pm Nigerian time on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29. The show returns with an all new House and an increase in the number of Housemates, as 20 Nigerians will now vie for N45 million Naira worth of prizes.
The Regional Director, M-Net West Africa, Wangi Mba-Uzoukwu, said: “Our viewers have been waiting for the return of Big Brother Naija, and after weeks of auditions around Nigeria, where we selected a mix of 20 people from different areas and with different, exciting personalities, we are thrilled to begin the show and can’t wait to see how the Housemates compete against each other. The game has begun, and we urge our viewers to stay tuned!”
The show kicked off with the host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu welcoming audiences in the studio and across the continent, after which Nigerian act Mayorkun performed his hit single, ‘Mama’. Ebuka then proceeded to give a tour of the all new Big Brother House, and viewers were then introduced to the first four Housemates, whom the host dubbed the “lucky four”, given they had never previously auditioned for Big Brother or any other reality show, and made it through with their first try.
The first four Housemates, Nina, Vandora, Teddy A andK. Brule, were immediately tasked with playing a game of corresponding numbers. The excitement continued as viewers were introduced to Princess, Alex, Dee Oneand Miracle, the second set of four Housemates introduced to the House, who were also tasked with finding beds with corresponding numbers.
The show continued with the frenzied tempo as rave of the moment, Kiss Daniel, got on stage to perform his hot track, also titled ‘’Mama’, following which Ebuka proceeded to introduce the next set of Housemates who excitingly have had some experience in the Nigerian film and television industry – Ahnneka, Bam Bam, Rico Swavey and Bitto were all also asked with selecting numbers that corresponded with beds inside the House.
Proving just how truly diverse the House is, the very next set of Housemates comprise business minded individuals, and viewers got to meet Khloe, Ifu Ennada,Angel and Leo.
Mayorkun returned on stage and wowed audiences with a rendition of his hit song, ‘Che che ‘. Viewers were then given the chance to see how the 16 Housemates introduced so far were getting along. Next up was the last set of four Housemates, dubbed “the intellectuals” by Ebuka, by virtue of having advanced university degrees. Anto, Cee-C, Lolu and Tobi entered the House, and Ebuka proceeded to inform viewers of the plot twist that awaits the Housemates during next week’s live show, with Kiss Daniel bringing the show to a close with his hot track ‘Yeba’.
Big Brother Naija is broadcast exclusively on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29 and will run from Sunday, 28 January 2018 until Sunday, 22 April 2018. The live Sunday eviction show will be broadcast weekly at 7:00pm WAT on:
https://foxreuter..com.ng/2018/01/a-new-house-with-even-more-housemates.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by cruzita(f): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Busty bursted burst
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by teewhydope(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
grin

27 Likes

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
BBN: we nor go hear word for NL again!
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Raydans: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Are they still shooting this thing in southafrica.

WTF........Crap......... Bulll shit
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Front page is in trouble with BBN 2018 News. How are we going to survive 3montha of this?

12 Likes

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by austin2all: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
whatever
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wetin kon consin us

1 Like

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by bumi10(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by bumi10(m): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
AryaSand:
Front page is in trouble with BBN 2018 News. How are we going to survive 3montha of this?

in fact

you are on point

I need i order for popcorn that will take me through 3 months
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by SerialAlpha(f): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Iranu! undecided

1 Like

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
sad 11.47pm,una neva sleep
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Marael: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
JayCynic:

Hmm English impairment ....Its I thought not I taught

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Magnumproperty: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
busted or bursty. .....
something sha burst....
Are u looking for Apartment in any Location in Lagos State. contact magnumproperty

1 Like

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by biggerboyc(m): 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by MiaB(f): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Favouramani:
NL has lost it value I will soon quit this platform
Rubbish
Coming from someone that litters romance section with trashy topics

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Dottore: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Whatever
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
F**k BBN...
Let's all focus on how we can kick out this silly APC government.

2 Likes

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
shout out to dose dat will only watch Dy final day of d show 3months After
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Macgreat(m): 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Blaze
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Fortissimo502: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
JayCynic:

Thought?
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by salabscholar01(m): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
That big brother's voice sounds like my tailor. He was having malaria yesterday. I have to check him out for my clothes tomorrow. I don't trust tailors. It might be him in the house.

1 Like

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by fSociety: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
JayCynic:

Look at you, feeling all cool with your English Language impairment spotting eyes. You can't even differentiate between the two words (thought and taught). Proud mugu

13 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) / BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.