Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Who Will Die For The Other? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Will Die For The Other? (719 Views)

If Omah Lah Was A Girl How Many Nigerian �� Artist Will Die For Her Beauty / Can U Die For This ? (episode 04) / Can U Die For This ? ( Lafplus Comedy ) (episode 04 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Die For The Other? by Asabaman(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
WHO WILL STOP AND DIE FOR WHO
Lets be sincere here :
My neighbor, Rolland, was sick and invited a native doctor. I warned and pleaded with him, begged him to wait for God's healing but he refused, So I left him.
He went inside his house with the native doctor, so after the native doctor finished doing his enchantment, he told my neighbor that the sickness is incurable but can be transferred to another person and my neighbour greedily agreed.
The native doctor then told my neighbour that the 1st person that will enter his house, he should shout "taarh" and the sickness will transfer to the person and the person will die, except d person reply with "retaarh" to backfire. Rolland agreed
and the native doctor left in a hurry,
forgetting to collect his money for the service rendered.
My neighbour sat down in his parlour and kept his door open waiting for the first victim that will pass through that door. The native doctor then remembered that he forgot
to collect his money and decided to go back and collect it. Immediately the native doctor entered, my neighbour shouted "taarh"
and the native doctor
shouted "retaarh"
and my neighbour
shouted again “reretaaarh"
the native
doctor replied “retartartarh".
This noise started since yesterday
morning and up till now they are both shouting “rerererererererererererererer
erereretaaaaaaaaarrrhhhh".

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Die For The Other? by gabinogem(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lol... Nice humour

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Fart In Public / (comedy) Sho Mo Age Mi Comedy / #why Do Passenger Buy Bread Always From Jorhney.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.