Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

AMONG LIONS......BUT FOR GOD...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AMONG LIONS......BUT FOR GOD...... (367 Views)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof For God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AMONG LIONS......BUT FOR GOD...... by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Psalm 57: 1-4, 6-7

1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

2 I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.

3 He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.

4 My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword

6 They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves. Selah.

7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.

3 Likes

Re: AMONG LIONS......BUT FOR GOD...... by CandidSeeker(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2018
Matthew 10:16 NKJV
"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.

Matthew 10:23 NKJV
When they persecute you in this city, flee to another....

May The Lord increase your grace & divine abilities.

1 Like

Re: AMONG LIONS......BUT FOR GOD...... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
CandidSeeker:

Matthew 10:16 NKJV
"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.

Matthew 10:23 NKJV
When they persecute you in this city, flee to another....

May The Lord increase your grace & divine abilities.

Amen...and thank you brother.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria” – Rccg’s Pastor Adeboye Revea / My Bust Trip And A Lady Preacher / Typical Church Disturbance - Share Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.