Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

HELP!!! Just Got Admission Into UNIZIK But It's Past Deadline!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP!!! Just Got Admission Into UNIZIK But It's Past Deadline!!! (1468 Views)

Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User / How To Get Admission Into UNIZIK Easily / Gain Admission Into Unizik Or Unn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Just Got Admission Into UNIZIK But It's Past Deadline!!! by Frankestein08(m): 6:23am On Jan 29, 2018
Hello guys, my younger brother wrote putme at UNIZIK and I've been checking his admission status ever since but what it shows is "admission in progress, check later" until this morning when I checked and saw that he has been admitted but according to the admission slip, registrar closed 22nd December, 2017 and biometric scan date & time is scheduled at "Tue, 29 Jan 2018" which I think is an error cos Tue is tomorrow, 30th.

I don't know if admission is still on and one can still pay the acceptance fee, pls guys I need detailed info right now if you know about UNIZIK admission process. Thanks
*screenshot below*

Re: HELP!!! Just Got Admission Into UNIZIK But It's Past Deadline!!! by veave(f): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2018
Hi. My younger sister got to Niger delta university. (I.e through jamb) the school portal is still saying admission in progress. Please
1. How do we accept the admission on the jamb portal?
2. Can we proceed with registrationprocess on the school portal?
3. The course she was given on jamb is not what she applied for, they are asking us to change the course first before printing out admission letter. But jamb is saying you can do it just once. How do we go about it?
Re: HELP!!! Just Got Admission Into UNIZIK But It's Past Deadline!!! by ikennamadu1(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2018
the unizik guy should call the School help lines... they might have extended the deadline date.. to accommodate some people... call there help lines.... check on there website.. u will see there help lines
Re: HELP!!! Just Got Admission Into UNIZIK But It's Past Deadline!!! by Yoshy: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2018
The deadline is for books, since they gave him admission, that means there is an opportunity to extend, besides I heard the guys at admin are on strike since last year so your bro might have nothing to worry about.

Graduated 2015 there, lovely memories cool
Re: HELP!!! Just Got Admission Into UNIZIK But It's Past Deadline!!! by Frankestein08(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2018
veave:
Hi. My younger sister got to Niger delta university. (I.e through jamb) the school portal is still saying admission in progress. Please
1. How do we accept the admission on the jamb portal?
2. Can we proceed with registrationprocess on the school portal?
3. The course she was given on jamb is not what she applied for, they are asking us to change the course first before printing out admission letter. But jamb is saying you can do it just once. How do we go about it?

I tried the number on the website but it keeps forwarding.
Re: HELP!!! Just Got Admission Into UNIZIK But It's Past Deadline!!! by HIScraziness(m): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2018
Frankestein08:
Hello guys, my younger brother wrote putme at UNIZIK and I've been checking his admission status ever since but what it shows is "admission in progress, check later" until this morning when I checked and saw that he has been admitted but according to the admission slip, registrar closed 22nd December, 2017 and biometric scan date & time is scheduled at "Tue, 29 Jan 2018" which I think is an error cos Tue is tomorrow, 30th.

I don't know if admission is still on and one can still pay the acceptance fee, pls guys I need detailed info right now if you know about UNIZIK admission process. Thanks
*screenshot below*

Lol...Just ignore the dates bruh... Get to school and pay your acceptance fee.
Re: HELP!!! Just Got Admission Into UNIZIK But It's Past Deadline!!! by Frankestein08(m): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2018
Yoshy:
The deadline is for books, since they gave him admission, that means there is an opportunity to extend, besides I heard the guys at admin are on strike since last year so your bro might have nothing to worry about.

Graduated 2015 there, lovely memories cool

thanks, is there a way you can link me with someone who's still in school?
Re: HELP!!! Just Got Admission Into UNIZIK But It's Past Deadline!!! by Yoshy: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Frankestein08:

thanks, is there a way you can link me with someone who's still in school?

Sure, send me a message.
Re: HELP!!! Just Got Admission Into UNIZIK But It's Past Deadline!!! by tooawesome(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Frankestein08:

*screenshot below*

Where did you check to find out he got admitted?

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Suffers A Schoolgirl With Heavy Menstrual Flow / Agbami/chevron Scholarship Delay In Payment. / You ‘ll Hear From Us Within 24hrs, Says ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.