Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,443 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall (7409 Views)

Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University / A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam / 10 Costly Mistakes University Students Make In Their First Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:27am On Jan 29, 2018
I'm too sorry Nairalanders, i never meant to embarrass anyone here but let me ask, though no one is above mistake but it seems almost 75% of people both scholars,students,graduates and even the bank tellers make this great mistake.
ATM MACHINE: Why adding the machine again when ATM means Automated Teller Machine. Please take off one of the Machines either From the ATM Then you can start to call it AT-Machine.
Thanks from a Nairalander.

9 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by marooh: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
I'm too sorry Nairalanders, i never meant to embarrass anyone here but let me ask, though no one is above mistake but it seems almost 75% of people both scholars,students,graduates and even the bank tellers make this great mistake.
ATM MACHINE: Why adding the machine again when ATM means Automated Teller Machine. Please take off one of the Machines either From the ATM Then you can start to call it AT-Machine.

Even bank manager do make such grin

5 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Juwon72: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2018
Even you made the same mistake

6 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2018
Really ? I've never made that mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2018
Please where do you reside cos I can't remember the last time I heard anyone refer to the ATM as machine.
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by jonero4(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2018
op we have 2 meaning of ATM..automated teller machine,..and awaiting trial moment..

People use machine to differenciate d both.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by rajiraymond(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2018
I disagreed to agree with Op for saying that, you can say it in other to differentiate between ATM Machine and ATM Card.

10 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Jaguntemmy(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2018
WE KNOW IT IS MACHINE ALREADY, WE JUST WANT IT TO SOUND SERIOUS

9 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Lamzee(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2018
The Only ATM I know is Athletico Madrid

8 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Orodje(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2018
The OP is damn right one sex doll for you cool

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2018
GTB Bank grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
AnonyNymous:
GTB Bank grin grin grin
Lol.�, Naija people funni die!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
AnonyNymous:
GTB Bank grin grin grin
AnonyNymous:
GTB Bank grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by DKJaleel: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lamzee:
The Only ATM I know is Athletico Madrid
See your life? It's spelt Atlético Madrid.
Olodo

5 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by sagbar(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
rajiraymond:
I disagreed to agree with Op for saying that, you can say it in other to differentiate between ATM Machine and ATM Card.
It's DEBIT CARD not ATM card

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by rajiraymond(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
sagbar:

We are talking of ATM Machine and is still remained an ATM Card, it's only when we talk about POS you can be talking of Debit or Credit cards.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
sagbar:
It's ATM card. Debit card are a little bit different from atm cards.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by jumper524(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
lemmi go and kollect my bvn number

5 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Lamzee(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
DKJaleel:
See your life? It's spelt Atlético Madrid.
Olodo
Bros easy naaa, because of ordinary letter 'h' you qualify me like this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by EmmySparky(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
abeg make una finish una discussion make i go "night vigil"....

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by mayze: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bumidavis:

It's ATM card. Debit card are a little bit different from atm cards.
Tis debit card. .other than withdrawal you can use it for several things
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by kingPhidel(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
They are the same people that use to say GTB BANK, reverse back,

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
ahmedgafar7:
Really ? I've never made that mistake.
Bros why you just lie nah. It is an unconscious mistake oh. grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by DONADAMS(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
I hardly make that mistake...my own mistake is calling the card ATM!..I think its a conscious mistake tho..cos of convenience
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Launcher: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
rajiraymond:
I also disagree with you claim, there is nothing like ATM card, it's called debit card or credit card (which we don't use here in Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Genesils(m): 1:46am On Jan 30, 2018
And na serious mistake sha
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by DKJaleel: 5:40am On Jan 30, 2018
Lamzee:

Bros easy naaa, because of ordinary letter 'h' you qualify me like this
Baba no mind the language na, na joke I de o..
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by phemmyfour: 6:09am On Jan 30, 2018
jonero4:
op we have 2 meaning of ATM..automated teller machine,..and awaiting trial moment..

People use machine to differenciate d both.
3. At The Moment

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Owerri(nekede) 2012/2013 Post Ume & Admissions Thread / WAEC Releases Official Timetable For 2018 First Series Candidates / Uk University Of Hull Applicants 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.