Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily (3596 Views)

2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2018
Its roughly one year to the next election, its no longer news that most people have had enough of this present administration. I belive its time to put the myth of north to the test, Donald duke/ akinwumi adesina ticket should do the magic.
Igbos will most likely vote anything other than buhari, running on the Apga platform is added incentives.

What do you guys think?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Mynd44: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2018
2 southerners both Christian.
Both without individual political clout except being performers

Won't sell.

Besides, Donald Duke has said and I quote "Will you be providing campaign funds? "

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Obiageli no kee me with laugh....Even ipob yoots will vote Atiku instead.. grin

They abandoned Ojukwu thrice...Abandoned The Late Nnamdi Cownu....who is Peter Obi to them, when they there are Hausa Fulani men contesting?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2018
lalasticlala this is not angle...can we discuss it?
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by wakaman: 11:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Yanmiri permutation

3 Likes

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2018
Mynd44:

Won't sell.

Besides, Donald Duke has said and I quote "Will you be providing campaign funds? "
I think the political cloout thing is largely overated just as the power of incumbency.

We can throw in a muslim from the Tinubu camp, maybe fashola "who knows"

As for funding, the 3rd force will take care of that.

1 Like

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Obiageli no kee me with laugh....Even ipob yoots will vote Atiku instead.. grin

They abandoned Ojukwu thrice...Abandoned The Late Nnamdi Cownu....who is Peter Obi to them, when they there are Hausa Fulani men contesting?
Ngene my dear, change is constant o

2 Likes

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Mynd44: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
obiageIi:

I think the political cloout thing is largely overated just as the power of incumbency.

You honestly believe
1. Tinubu will leave APC where he has the VP slot and a good chance of winning to form a party where nothing is assured and start another fight over who controls what? Why would he do that?

2. Fashola is not in Tinubu's camp. He is in Amosun's camp along with Fayemi which unfortunately is being washed away day by day.

3. Tinubu will rather President Buhari, if they lose, he has influence in the SW including Edo where he will can negotiate or cause a shift in policy with enough number of legislators.

3rd force is just a Kowa in the end. There is no money or structure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by HAH: 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
May Be the two can win SUG election ,Not Nigeria

Any 3rd force or Nigerian coalition as obasanjo called it that is serious should have kwankwaso as its candidate because he is the only politician than can break Buhari power base in the north west

2 Likes

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by PapaBrowne(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
I think it would be difficult to sell a Ticket of that nature given that both candidates are Christians and Southerners. Nigerians havent gotten that sophisticated.

The Ticket to watch in 2019 would have Dangote in the mix with either Donald Duke, Tony Elumelu or Okonjo Iweala. And that ticket would sweep the entirety of Nigeria like the Abiola mandate.

Its going to happen and its all playing out.

1 Like

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
PapaBrowne:
I think it would be difficult to sell a Ticket of that nature given that both candidates are Christians and Southerners. Nigerians havent gotten that sophisticated.

The Ticket to watch in 2019 would have Dangote in the mix with either Donald Duke, Tony Elumelu or Okonjo Iweala. And that ticket would sweep the entirety of Nigeria like the Abiola mandate.

Its going to happen and its all playing out.
This is quite interesting but its going to be difficult getting dangote to contest
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by zendy: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Most Igbos wont vote in 2019, election boycott continues as we have lost faith in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
zendy:
Most Igbos wont vote in 2019, election boycott continues as we have lost faith in Nigeria
Another shot in the foot

5 Likes

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by MrMystrO(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
As much as i know No one can Defeat buhari come next year, It will do no harm in trying, as that could even help create another alternative for Nigerians in years to come, and also put politicians who fail to perform on their toes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Koleman(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mynd44:

Won't sell.

the easiest win ever. You know why? Buhari and atiku's vote will be shared in the north. Meanwhile the entire south and middle belt with Benue in particular will massively vote for them.

1 Like

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Koleman:
the easiest win ever. You know why? Buhari and atiku's vote will be shared in the north. Meanwhile the entire south and middle belt with Benue in particular will massively vote for them.
You dont seem to know the electoral law do you?

You have to win atleast 25% in 24 states.

Does the combination of Adesina and Duke seem like that can win that?

Plus theu can't even defeatPresident Buhari in the SW sef.

5 Likes

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Mynd44: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
zendy:
And this is one of the reasons why President Buhari will win next year.
The PDP wont get the expected nunber of votes from the SE/SS

2 Likes

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by beejaay: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
MrMystrO:
As much as i know No one can Defeat buhari come next year, It will do no harm in trying, as that could even help create another alternative for Nigerians in years to come, and also put politicians who fail to perform on their toes.
Was all this hype?was he not defeated in 2007,2011,2003?what made him won was the tiredness of gej govt and the tinubu dimension plus the newpdp...without newpdp there was no way PMB would have won...he has always won kano,Kaduna and Katsina vote in the past and still he lost overall....with the current happening that cultlike following is not possible again with the current happening all over,he will lose the middlebelt states... The only way for Buhari to win is if he rigged the election...my prayer is that he wins so that we can all suffer for another 4yrs together and maybe then we will all get sense

3 Likes

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Koleman(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mynd44:

You dont seem to know the electoral law do you?

You have to win atleast 25% in 24 states.

Does the combination of Adesina and Duke seem like that can win that?

Plus theu can't even defeatPresident Buhari in the SW sef.
so who do you think will get 25% in 24 states? Buhari... Nigeria has never before been this divided along religious lines. Not even during the 2015 election. I am from Benue and I can tell you buhari won't even get a single vote without rigging... The same with taraba. Intact the 2019 election will be battle of religion... Remember in 2015 why buhari won was the support of the Christians in the south west and middle belts.

2 Likes

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Koleman(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
beejaay:

Was all this hype?was he not defeated in 2007,2011,2003?what made him won was the tiredness of gej govt and the tinubu dimension plus the newpdp...without newpdp there was no way PMB would have won...he has always won kano,Kaduna and Katsina vote in the past and still he lost overall....with the current happening that cultlike following is not possible again with the current happening all over,he will lose the middlebelt states... The only way for Buhari to win is if he rigged the election...my prayer is that he wins so that we can all suffer for another 4yrs together and maybe then we will all get sense
gbam! Don't mind them. Every one especially the Christians hate buhari right now. Even the pastors and priest preach it in churches every Sunday.. We all know why... The Fulani agenda... Religion will play a vital role in the next election...

1 Like

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by TheKingIsHere: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
zendy:

If igbos won't vote then they shouldn't complain.

Well, I have my PVC dusted. Buhari must leave aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by buhariguy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Apga, 5% party

1 Like

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Carmal90(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
HAH:

Any 3rd force or Nigerian coalition as obasanjo called it that is serious should have kwankwaso as its candidate because he is the only politician than can break Buhari power base in the north west

Sir, I really want OBJ to be silenced now and forever, I prayed APC should give their ticket to PMB, pdp should give theirs to Atiku.. And the third imaginary force should give their ticket to sworn enemy of obasanjo.. By that time, he will know he is not relevant again.. I hate when people are hailing this man as a messiah. Someone that ruled this country for many years

2 Likes

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by buhariguy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
obiageIi:

anyone that will fund the 3rd force, will go to jail

1 Like

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by MrMystrO(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
beejaay:

Well personally, i hope he looses But look at the current political landscape of the country, I can Firmly tell you that Nobody stands any chance of defeating buhari if he decides to Re contest Next year. 2003, 2007, 2011 that you made reference to were a different time with a different political landscape at those times, Which party did he contest under in those years? Was he the Current president also then? were the parties he contested under b4 apc, at any time the Number 1 party in Nigeria? Like i said i personally want him to Loose but i can't Neglect the facts and the facts are that Buhari, As things stand, Can NOT Loose the 2019 Presidential election in Nigeria. Simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mynd44:

You honestly believe
1. Tinubu will leave APC where he has the VP slot and a good chance of winning to form a party where nothing is assured and start another fight over who controls what? Why would he do that?

2. Fashola is not in Tinubu's camp. He is in Amosun's camp along with Fayemi which unfortunately is being washed away day by day.

3. Tinubu will rather President Buhari, if they lose, he has influence in the SW including Edo where he will can negotiate or cause a shift in policy with enough number of legislators.

3rd force is just a Kowa in the end. There is no money or structure.
Tinubu is not known to put all his eggs in one basket, btw i don't think this government has turn out positive 4 him
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
HAH:

kwankwaso can't defeat buhari in kano. Anyone that wants to defeat buhari should forget the core north
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
MrMystrO:
Exactly, we should stop rewarding failure
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Koleman:
My thought exactly, all that is needed is to get tinubu to buy into the idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Koleman:
so who do you think will get 25% in 24 states? Buhari... Nigeria has never before been this divided along religious lines. Not even during the 2015 election. I am from Benue and I can tell you buhari won't even get a single vote without rigging... The same with taraba. Intact the 2019 election will be battle of religion... Remember in 2015 why buhari won was the support of the Christians in the south west and middle belts.
I think 2019 should be north vs south, religion shouldn't have anything to do with it
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by zendy: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mynd44:

And this is one of the reasons why President Buhari will win next year.
The PDP wont get the expected nunber of votes from the SE/SS

Wether APC or PDP wins, nothing will change. Nothing has changed in more than 60 years Nigerians have been voting, except change for the worse
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by HAH: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
obiageIi:

kwankwaso can't defeat buhari in kano. Anyone that wants to defeat buhari should forget the core north
madam, I don't know where you are, as for me I am live in kano, and I am telling you without mincing any word that the popularity of Buhari has seriously dwindled in kanodue to poor performancr, and if elections are held for the two in kano, kwankwaso will not just beat buhari but will trump him in multiple times unless he rigs, you can come can conduct an unofficial poll by boarding like 10 keke Napep popularly called adaidaita sahu and get their response.

Madam I was a staunch buharist go and check my post in 2015, but we are really disappointed with Buhari

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING! Minister Of Trade, Enelamah Caught Red Handed In N42b Fraud, Risk Sack / See How Ogun Serial Killer, Ogere Was Pinned Down In His Hide Out By The Police / Nupe Community In Lagos Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.