Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

“I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady (2532 Views)

I Have The Most Cutest Pu#sy In Ghana / Nigerian P**sy Singer Princess Vitarah Flaunts Massive Underboob (Pics) / Rita Ora Flashes Her P**sy During A New Music Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady by classicfrank4u(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2018
Social media be allowing people from all works of life to air their opinions whatsoever without fear..

A 22-year-old Nigerian Lady with the Facebook handle, Esmeral Ceomadpeople, has declared that her private part has to be the best in the world, she says it is as cold as ice block, and that’s why guys keeps bugging her..
Here’s what she wrote on Facebook;

Re: “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady by classicfrank4u(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2018
#
Re: “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady by maurinique4sure(f): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Noted ma.
Re: “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
See dis ugly fool

1 Like

Re: “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady by doyinisaac(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
See head like closeup toothpaste
Re: “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady by donstan18: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady by SolexxBarry(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Attention seeking maggot grin
Re: “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady by pcicero(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
And she has the dumbest brain in the world too.
Re: “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady by stevecantrell: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ice cold ? youre. either dead. or have an STI
Re: “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady by youngsahito(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
I can't see any ice p**y here ooo
Re: “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady by Kirgyakos(m): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ugly witch with smell eye tongue

Re: “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:44am On Jan 30, 2018
You should be working for sachet water company then or your pussy should be used as ice van
Re: “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady by sbashir10(m): 4:35am On Jan 30, 2018
See head like military jungle hat

(1) (Reply)

Singer K. Michelle Shows Off Her Curvy Butt Months After Removing Implant (18+) / See How This Guy Draw This Girl Naked / See What Bbnaija's Alex Was Spotted Doing On The Street In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.