Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series (3568 Views)

Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by Freelancerx: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
scarycuteface:
I was going to be very surprised. But then it is a Camon device. It is supposed to take nice beautiful pictures
As it should be.
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by paolokonqueror(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lol what phone is this? I rather use a product that I can get the parts and accessories
JandyJ:

Don't waste yr money. Get the Meizu M6 note

Thank me later
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by paolokonqueror(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
I guess that's the plan, way to go
sureinfo:
Wow, so cool. With this new camon CM there is constant production of super selfies
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by DavidoArsenal(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lol trueeee, very expected
scarycuteface:
I was going to be very surprised. But then it is a Camon device. It is supposed to take nice beautiful pictures
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by DavidoArsenal(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lol this your hailings ehn, the phone is cool tho, you sure say na iphone 7 like grin

bravesoul247:
Well, I just got mine on Saturday and the wonderful thing about the device is that it screen resolution looks like the IPhone. People thought its even iPhone 7 lol. The device is very good and fast. Worth every kobo.
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by Queentito(f): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
JandyJ:

Bleep Sleek. its all about performance and power

You can't judge a book by its cover, why not buy the phone and rate the performance before concluding?
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by bravesoul247(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
DavidoArsenal:
Lol this your hailings ehn, the phone is cool tho, you sure say na iphone 7 like grin

I de tell you truth
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by dejiWEST: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
I love the phone like maddd
Queentito:

True, i've my eyes on that phantom 8. Pictures from that device are so beautiful
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by dejiWEST: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
It's not a recent thing sef, they've produced some good phones with nice cameras for a while
chicwoman:
This phone actually comes with 13MP front and back camera.
I like that about the phone.
OP to your thread, new phones from tecno actually have good cameras of recent. I use the Phantom 8 and I really appreciate how good it is.
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
It's funny how he's already bashing the phone while convincing everyone to try another one, traits of a you know grin

Queentito:

You can't judge a book by its cover, why not buy the phone and rate the performance before concluding?
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
I believe you oh, nice one
bravesoul247:
I de tell you truth
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by JandyJ(m): 5:21am On Feb 01, 2018
Queentito:

I rather burn the money than use it to buy chinko like tecno
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by fibonacci2526: 5:41am On Feb 01, 2018
JandyJ:

Very bad camera. Lacks plenty of details. Get good phone, I advise u u nor hear.

it can't go near my MEIZU M6 Note I got at half price in anyway

Meizu m6 note is a powerhouse.
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by JandyJ(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Meizu m6 note is a powerhouse.

Like wise, it's a house power
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by fibonacci2526: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
JandyJ:

Like wise, it's a house power

LOL.
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by scarycuteface(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
DavidoArsenal:
Lol trueeee, very expected
it's just normal. Ma Camon phones get better camera
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by maik99(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
the direct infinix counterpart of this phone is better than it is in every way
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by chicwoman(f): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
I like and agree with this writer.
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by Jacinta44(f): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
i dont think these other brands can keep up
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by femimike1996(m): 2:58am On Feb 21, 2018
The camera is a banger �
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by tafat: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2018
Definitely, see how great the photos are
saxby:
the camera of this tecno camon is super legendary
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by PureMe01: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Queentito:
It is amazing how much smartphone technology has grown. In the past, smartphones where only meant for making and receiving calls. With a smartphone these days, you can do a lot—read books, scan cheques and documents, take the phone and your camera when you go on vacation and much more.

One aspect that has continued to grow with smartphone technology, is the camera feature. However, the love for pictures didn't just start today. In the past, the regular DSLR camera played a big role in making sure people smiled when they go through their “hardcopied” memories. However, times have long changed since smartphones came into play and today the love for pictures have grown stronger than ever before.

People capture and store memories online much more than hard copies these days, using platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Flickr and Twitter. I have more than 10,000 images stored in my 64 GB micro SD card and they are all shot using a smartphone.

Whenever a smartphone company announces a new device, the conversation amongst most people these days are always “how many more megapixels does Phone A have over PhoneB?,””How good is the camera?”Or “How is Phone A's selfie camera better than Phone B's camera in low-light situations?.

They mostly don't argue about how heavy or light weight the phone is-its mostly about the camera and perhaps the size of the screen and phone.

However, one smartphone brand that is responsible not only for this development but that has further propelled people's love towards selfies is the TECNO Camon smartphone series. The Camon series from TECNO which is remarkably recognized for changing the selfie game in the industry today, has over the years released some outstanding smartphones with out-of-this-world camera specs.

SEEING MORE, is believing

OP i can bet anything dat u are not using a tecno phone.kwontinu deceiving d gullible
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by PureMe01: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2018
maik99:
the direct infinix counterpart of this phone is better than it is in every way
I no like tecno or infinix fines but DAT infinix hot s3 is a bomb..d specs are unlike wat we see of the infinix or tecno products.dat shows infinix have decided to up their game while tecno keep defrauding gullible africans
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by PureMe01: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2018
bravesoul247:
its no hype bro. I own the device and I can testify to that.
keep lying Mr.marketer.Dats how u lie upandan dat u own all d tecno devices once u start ur marketing
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by PureMe01: 9:12am On Feb 23, 2018
Poshkeez:

Wawu! I can't wait to lay my hands on the device then
wen will u finally lay ur hands on all d tecno products u keep typing upandan every thread dat u cant wait to lay ur hands on??u make d marketing of a job disgusting and less attractive.Change pattern abeg
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by omoalajah(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
chicwoman:
This phone actually comes with 13MP front and back camera.
I like that about the phone.
OP to your thread, new phones from tecno actually have good cameras of recent. I use the Phantom 8 and I really appreciate how good it is.

Very great cameras
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by bravesoul247(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
PureMe01:
keep lying Mr.marketer.Dats how u lie upandan dat u own all d tecno devices once u start ur marketing
lmao.. You funny sha
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by Creg7: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Especially the Cx
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by Creg7: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
Especially the CX
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by datyorubaboy: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nice cameras on the Camon series
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by missslimzy(f): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nice camera always. Makes me look beautiful
Re: Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series by chicwoman(f): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Yeah
omoalajah:

Very great cameras

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Reveals How Users Can Check Compensation Data, Airtime / I Have N150k For A New Phone / Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.